- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Jeanneau 39i is an "A" rated offshore boat designed by Marc Lombard and the Jeanneau design team. She can be ordered in either a two or three cabin version and a cruising or performance version. Both are single head layouts. The overall length of this yacht is 39' 11" with a water line length of 35' 2". The theoretical hull speed is 8.9 knots. The beam is 12' 9" providing a large elegant main saloon. The galley is "L" shaped to starboard at the bottom of the companionway and has a two-burner propane stove with oven, a double stainless steel sink and a top loading refrigerator with lots of storage throughout this beautiful yacht.. The head is huge and has its very own shower stall. Aft of the head is an inside storage locker complete with drawers for equipment storage that is well lighted. You could easily sleep another person comfortably in this space if you needed to and it has a opening hatch into the cockpit for ventilation. The saloon table comfortably seats four people. There is wine & liquor storage in a cabinet to starboard of the saloon table within easy reach... Good move Jeanneau! The Navigation station is to port, forward of the head and features a sliding Nav table with a lift top for storage of your instruments. There is a cubby hole to the left of the seat for more storage such as binoculars etc... Beneath the seat is a ton of room for perhaps a good size tool bag providing easy access in time of an emergency. With the Navigation table sliding fore and aft, it provides forward seating then converts to a sea berth. Great idea, creating good use of space. Jeanneau construction is second to none. The hull is hand laid, no chopper gun, with longitudinal stringers running fore and aft the length of the hull. There is a fiberglass grid system attached using plexus, a bonding agent that welds itself to the hull then it is also fiberglassed to the hull. There is no "Liner", so when you raise the floor boards you are looking at the hull. This method of boat building insures that you have a strong ridged hull that will not begin flexing (oil canning) over time causing stress cracks, bulkheads to jump out of their form and drawers and doors becoming miss aligned. This is only the beginning of the story. Jeanneau is a dream to sail, they are fast, well balanced and easy to sail whether you have a full crew or are single handed. Winches are placed where you would put them if you were designing the boat yourself. And they use the best hardware on the market "Harken" The Jeanneau 39i has a huge cockpit with twin leather wrapped wheels so it is real easy to move around without having to climb over lockers to move forward. If you are entertaining guests the cockpit can easily handle a party of eight and has an elegant teak table with leafs to accommodate your needs.
- Raymarine E-80 GPS / Plotter Raymarine ST - 60 Depthsounder Raymarine ST - 60 Log-speedometer Raymarine ST - 60 Wind speed and direction Plotter Compass GPS Icom VHF TV set DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers
- Interior Equipment
- CUSTOM MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS TOPS CREAM LEATHER SALON CUSHIONS CUSTOM BEDDING AND CUSHIONS THROUGHOUT LARGE FLAT SCREEN TV IN SALON SONY BRAVIA DVD/CD/STEREO PLAYER WITH COCKPIT SPEAKERS. INVERTER 1800 WATT PURE SINE~WAVE XANTREX. DIGITAL BATTERY MONITOR AND FUEL AND WATER TANK MONITOR ICOM VHF RADIO 12 VOLT FRIDGE AND FREEZER PROPANE STOVE WITH OVEN AND BROILER VERY LARGE HEAD AND SHOWER GRAVITY DISCHARGE HOLDING TANK SALON TABLE CONVERTS INTO A BUNK 40 HP YANMAR DIESEL ENGINE TWIN STAINLESS STEEL SINKS LARGE STORAGE COMPARTMENT WITH TOOL/PARTS SHELVES. BUILT IN OCEANAIR SHADES/MOSQUITO SCREENS ON ALL HATCHES .
- Above Deck Equipment
- SELDEN IN-MAST FURLING 122% QUANTOM GENOA TWIN STEERING WHEELS STAINLESS STEEL ANCHOR VARNISHED COCKPIT TABLE, TOE RAILS AND DECK GRAB-RAILS CUSTOM CANVAS DODGER, BIMINI ANDS CONNECTOR PIECE. MATCHING CUSTOM COCKPIT CUSHIONS MATCHING CANVAS PEDESTAL/ WHEEL COVERS CUSTOM HELMSANS SEAT CUSHIONS WITH SEAT-BACKS. ALL CANVAS RED SUNBRELLA WITH BLUE PIPING. HARDWOOD COCKPIT FLOOR, SEATS AND SWIM STEPS RETRACTABLE SELDEN BOWSPRIT. TEAK COCKPIT TABLE RAYMARINE E-80 CHARTPLOTTER/ GPS IN COCKPIT ELECTRIC CABIN-TOP HALYARD WINCH. HARKEN TWO~SPEED. HARKEN WINCHES ELECTRIC ANCHOR WINDLASS HOT AND COLD TRANSOM SWIM SHOWER LARGE COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKERS SWIM LADDER. LIFE-RAFT STORAGE LOCKER
- Owners personal, clothing, toiletries, tools and other equipment not part of the vessels equipment are not included with the sale of this vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.