- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Tiara is a Spacious Family Cruiser!
Twin Cummins Diesel Power! Under 700 Hours!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 3500 is equipped with a recess for a foredeck sunpad, a 30-inch integral swim platform, a hot and cold cockpit shower, and seating for up to eleven. With added features like a Quiet-Tone underwater muffler, pre-board remote cockpit lighting, and an adjustable pilot, there won't be a more comfortable and safe ride anywhere. Boasting seven feet of headroom below, and with space enough for three queen-sized berths - plus an array of galley appliances - the Tiara 3500 Express has room for family and friends to cruise without sacrificing any of the comforts of home.
- Furuno 1833 GPS & Radar Raytheon Color Depth Sounder/Fish Finder Furuno Radar Raytheon VHF Radio
- Hull & Deck Features:
- Hardtop Radar Arch 48" Swimplatform with 4 pad eyes and Swim Ladder Hot & Cold Transom Shower Wet Bar with Ice Maker Transom Bench Seating Forward Facing Lounge Seating Shore Water & Power Inlets Fresh & Raw Water Washdown Windlass Remote Searchlight Grover Air Horns & Compressor This boat has been buffed and the canvas/eisenglass detailed. Bottom paint freshened.
- Side and Aft Curtains Full Camper Top with Eisenglass Screens
- Cabin Features:
- Honey Ash Veneer Interior Solid Teak Cabin Sole Vacuum Cleaning System Two Burner Stove Microwave Refrigerator Vacuum Head Air Conditioning Cable & Phone Connections Forward Stateroom with offset Berth TV/VCR on Slide Mount AM/FM/CD, 6 disc changer, Amp, Subwoofer and additional Speakers Convertible Dinette Dockside Pressure Water System
- Mechanical Features:
- Battery Charger Inverter System Bilge Pumps Closed Cooling Trim Tabs Halon Fire Suppression System Engine Synchronizers Hot Water Heater All Filters replaced (fuel, coolant, raw water) New gaskets on the port engine Raw water intake impellers replaced Fall 2011
- Owner's Notes:
- This boat has been professionally maintained since we bought it in May of 2001. The boat has been stored inside - heated every year. The engines, Cummins 6CTA 8.3, 450hp have a little over 750 hours (equivalent to approximately 40,000 road miles on a truck). Winter 2013-2014 updates include new Bimini Top, New Camper Top, New Inverter, New Inverter Batteries (7), New Digital Battery Charger, New Raw-water Pump Impellers and normal maintenance. Engines have had a complete oil and filter change at the end of each season (about 60 hours), including the transmissions. Oil for the engines has always been Shell Rotella 15W40 and the transmissions Shell Rotella straight 30 wt., all as prescribed in the operations manuals from Cummins. Oil levels in both engines have remained constant throughout the season without any additions necessary.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We offer ... Captain's orientation on every boat we sell! ... Experienced salesmen who are trained and certified! ... Honesty and integrity! ... Time saving. We search for quality listing that meet your needs!