- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 MPI T-385hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Original Owner! Impeccably Maintained! Generator!
Hardtop, 460 Hours!
New Aft Curtain 2013!
- ST60 Tri-Data Furuno Nav-Net GPS Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot Ray 215 VHF radio Ritchie Compass VDO Rudder Indicator
- Cabin Features:
- 2 Burner Stove Microwave Air Conditioning Pressure and Dockside Water Solid Teak & Holly Sole Forward Stateroom w/Pedestal Berth Refrigerator Ocean Air Hatches with screens and White-out shades Custom Mattress on pedestal berth
- Hull & Deck Features:
- Hardtop Transom Bench Seating L-Lounge Seating Wet Bar Windlass 4 Rod Holders Swim Platform with Ladder Davit System, Weaver Snap Shore Water Connection Fresh Water Washdown
- Hardtop with Side Curtains Aft Curtain Seat Covers
- ST60 Data Repeater Furuno Nav-Net GPS Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot Ray 215 VHF radio Ritchie Compass
- Mechanical Features:
- Trim Tabs Battery Charger Closed Cooling FE241 Fire Supression System Fuel Vapor Alarm System Hot Water Tank Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 3500 Open the next generation of Tiara Yachts. Reflecting its obvious Tiara heritage, the 3500 is a completely new yacht. The profile is enhanced by a unique curved reverse transom, with molded transom door and gate, and integrated swim platform and bow pulpit. Cockpit seating includes a double-wide back-to-back helm seat, as well as back-to-back companion seats. An optional aft lounge seat is also available. Below deck, the interior is large and comfortable, with headroom that is 6'6" in the salon, and 6'4" at the foot of the queen-sized pedestal berth in the owner's stateroom. The salon includes a starboard 7'4" lounge - convertible to a dinette - and/or a double berth (the lounge backrest also flips up to make a pullman-style berth. Opposite the lounge is an ample galley, and a spacious molded fiberglass shower/head.
- We offer ... Captain's orientation on every boat we sell! ... Experienced salesmen who are trained and certified! ... Honesty and integrity! ... Time saving. We search for quality listing that meet your needs!