- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-450hp 6CTA8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Luxury Cruising at it's Best!
Beautiful Fresh Water Tiara!
Fall 2013: Oil Service, All Filters Changed, Impellers replaced, Engine Room Detailed!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Both seaworthy and luxurious, the Tiara 4000 Express was designed for those who want to do more with their boat than dock or anchor. Tiara's 105-cubic-foot compartment in the transom offers more room for more gear. Tiara has made its staterooms a priority by designing the 4000 with space for a master queen-sized and an aft double-sized berth. They each have at least seven feet of headroom. Wide side decks, an integral grab handle on the radar arch, an oversized step, and a remote cockpit light activator, make the transition from cockpit to deck safe and convenient.
- Listing Features:
- Accommodations Forward Stateroom with Island Queen Berth Open Salon with Galley Port Side and Convertible Dinette to Starboard Built-in Entertainment Center with TV and Bose Stereo Teak & Holly Sole Enclosed Head Compartment with Mirrored Vanity & Sink, Shower Stall, and Toilet with Macerator Mid-Cabin Stateroom with Queen Berth and Ensuite Head Compartment Reverse Cycle Heat/Air Conditioning Toshiba DVD/VCR Satellite TV Galley Ash Cabinets Upper & Lower Storage L-Shaped Solid Surface Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Stools For Breakfast Bar Built-in Microwave Oven 3 Burner Electric Cook Top Under-Counter Refrigerator & Freezer Cockpit Optional, Factory Installed Hardtop Aft Enclosure Curtain Cockpit Wet Bar with Ice Maker Captain & Companion Helm Seating Rear Facing Cockpit Lounge w/Hydraulic Tables & Sunlounging Pads Transom Bench Seat Twin Transom Doors Extended Swim Platform Cockpit Shower Upper Deck Carpet Helm 6" Ritchie Compass Northstar 951 GPS Furuno Radar Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot Icome M-127 BHF Radio Deck & Hull Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller 35# Delta Anchor with Chain and Rode Maxwell 800 Windlass Black Bottom Paint Diamond Grip Non-Skid Decks Remote Searchlight Mechanical & Electrical Halon Fire Suppression Onan 10-kW Generator with Soundshield Hours 580 50-amp Shore Power Glendinning Power Cord Reel Eight Batteries Two 50-amp Battery Chargers Fresh Transmission & Engine Oil Changes Hoses replaced 2011
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- We offer ... Captain's orientation on every boat we sell! ... Experienced salesmen who are trained and certified by Tiara and Pursuit! ... Honesty and integrity! ... Time saving. We search for quality listing that meet your needs!