- 49 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C-12 T-700hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Grand Banks Eastbay 49 Hardtop Express is arguably the finest and one of the most beautiful yachts to come from the boards of C. Raymond Hunt and Associates. Her design has defined the modern downeast cruiser. Graceful sheer and moderate bow flare are reminiscent of Maine lobster boats while her modified deep-V hull with computer designed lifting strakes are at the forefront of modern underbody design. Twin Caterpillar C12s with 700hp engines provide ample, reliable power and speed, and she cruises easily at 24 knots. The interior accommodations are well designed and provide a bright and airy ambiance. When this fastidious owner purchased this boat new, customization and upgrades were made providing redundancies, enhancements, and comforts for extended cruising. The galley like other living spaces is efficient with ample storage and top of the line appliances. Flawless joinery and elegant upholstery throughout have been refreshed and well maintained, and the vessel is professionally cleaned and managed. This Eastbay 49 is modern, fast, dry, stable, and beautifully detailed, as one would expect in a Grand Banks yacht. This boat is in turn-key condition and will readily appeal to a discerning yachtsman. If you wish to cruise in luxury and turn heads in every harbor, this Eastbay 49 is for you.
Custom Hard Helm Deck Enclosure!
Flag Blue Hull!
Only Fresh Water 49 Available!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Gear up for the sophisticated style and power of the Grand Banks 49 Eastbay HX. Sporting a hull shape that redefines performance, the 49 Eastbay HX is an express cruiser that can take on rough seas and still provide the comfort and luxury that you expect from a Grand Banks. With tops speeds of over 30 knots and cruising speeds exceeding 25 knots, this 49-foot gem will fill the captain and guests with pride - and everyone else with envy.
- When entering the lower deck from the cockpit, there is a beautiful neutral U-shaped settee on the starboard side table for dining or entertaining, and a Insigna Flat Screen TV/DVD. The U-shaped settee can also be easily converted into a single berth. There are also two other storage lockers with open storage between them. The berth configuration remains the same as starboard. Satin finish on cabin and salon soles. Bookshelves Reading lamps, chrome plated Settee, U-shaped, teak Steps, teak w/non-skid
- The galley is located on the lower deck on the port side and is adjacent to the dining/lounge area. Facing aft, there is an overhead locker with three cabinets for galley storage. Below the cabintry and on the inboard side is another space for glass and bottle holders, and a bank of four drawers, trash bin and storage locker. Facing aft are two Sub-Zero refrigerator units with Sharp convection outboard and inboard is another storage locker. There is one opening port and on outboard fore and aft of the oven are opening lockers for deep storage. Galley also has a stainless steel double sink, Princess electric range/oven with ceramic cooktop and cover, Sharp convection oven, upgraded Granite countertop and teak cabinetry. Condiment locker Countertop, Granite with back splash guard Curtains treated with fire retardent spray Exhaust blower, 12volt Faucet, Single lever Locker overhead Microwave/ Convection oven Range/Oven electric Sink, Stainless steel with teak cutting board Waste basket
- Master Stateroom:
- The master stateroom interior is teak with teak and holly sole, which is continued throughout the vessel's interior. The light and airy master stateroom is forward with a queen centerline berth, hanging locker on the starboard side. Continuing forward are two large drawers, one smaller drawer and two opening lockers for storage. Further forward are steps up to the berth with sliding storage locker. Forward of that are two 12volt queen cantalupp reading lights. To port aft are two storage drawers with opening locker beneath, forward to the step up to berth is a sliding locker. Above are drawers and one additional opening locker. Under the berth are two drawers and the top part of the berth hinges up with a large storage area underneath. Another hatch is in the center with an Ocean Air blind/screen combination. Full length Dressing mirror. The master ensuite head is to port with a Vac-U-Flush head and separate shower stall with bi fold door and Corian on the shower floor for easy maintenance. There is a Custom Granite countertop with SS sink, sliding locker storage above the sink. Below the counter is an opening storage locker with sliding storage below. Island Queen berth Bureau with drawers Hanging locker with lined cedar wood Mattress, Inner pocketed spring Mirror, teak frame
- Master Head:
- Bi-fold acrylic shower door Exhaust blower, 12volt Faucet, single lever Mirror, teak frame Shower with drain pump. 12volt
- Guest Stateroom:
- The guest stateroom is located midship with twin berths, hanging locker and additional drawer storage under the berth with two drawers forward. Hanging locker storage is outboard between the berths with a hatch over aft berth with OceanAir blind/screen combination. Guest head is opposite to starboard with a Vac-U-Flush head and Corian tile shower floor with drain. A side portlight offers fresh air and natural light. A Corian counterwith sliding storage is above the sink and there is an additional storage locker forward with storage under the sink with one drawer. There is also a vent in the head, teak toilet paper holder and SS towel racks
- Helm Deck:
- Entering the helm deck from the cockpit there is a large L-shaped settee located on the port side with storage below and a teak hi/lo table. Forward of the settee on the port side is a companion bench seat with icemaker underneath on the inboard side, a footrest on the forward side and one storage locker on the outboard side. Forward of the bench seat, a teak lid lifts and exposes a locker for storing up to ten glasses. The front face folds down and is topped with Corian which can be used as a cutting board. A locker is located below for bottle storage. A 16,000 BTU MarineAir air conditioner is located forward along with a GB chart locker. On the starboard side entering the helm deck, there is a second 16,000 BTU air conditioner blowing cold air forward. Starboard Salon includes an Entertainment Center with Pop-Up TV. Forward of the settee is the helmsman's Stidd Admiral low back helm seat with almond ultra leather. There is a second engine room access hatch located in the center of the helm deck area. There are two opening hatches with screens for ventilation, two opening side windows with screens and a forward opening center windshield window which opens electrically at the touch of a toggle switch at the helm. Chart locker Companionway sliding hatch, teak with lockset Ritchie Compass Cover for console and steering wheel Decking, teak, epoxy bondded Hard Enclosure Electronics console, teak Gloss varnish Helmseat - Stidd Settee, L-shaped Speakers, waterproof Side opening sliding glass Table-teak hi-low with maple inlay JVC pop-up TV actuates entertainment center, sharp & DVD player. Remote spotlight control Computank display for water, fuel, voltage levels. Separate electronics breaker panel at overhead locker Air conditioning control Ritchie compass Bow and stern thruster (Side Power) Trim tab controls Rudder angle indicator Teak Trim Steering Wheel
- Deck & Hull:
- Flag Blue gelcoat with Cordova Gold Cove stripe Anchor chain locker, self draining Anchor platform, single roller, stainless steel Deck non-skid, forward cabin house deck with painted non-skid Deck non-skid, top of hardtop painted non-skid Dorade boxes, teak w/chrome vents Engine room vents, Delta T Air demisters Flagstaff holders, bow and stern Foredeck lockers, port and starboard Fresh and raw water faucet, inside forward deck locker Grab rails, stainless steel Mast, aluminum Rubrail, heavy duty vinyl with stainless steel insert Safety rails, stainless steel with intermediate rail Skylight hatches with screens and blinds in cabins Trim tabs, single station control Vents for fuel and water tanks Windows, tempered glass, flush installation Stainless steel pulpit and rails Maxwell 2200 chain windlass, all chain Anchor with fresh water Dorade boxes with chrome vents Epoxy barrier undercoat Hand laid fiberglass Hydrex resin coat in hull lamination Molded quarter guard with SS rub rail PVC foam cored above waterline Solid fiberglass hull below waterline
- The cockpit is easily accessed by teak side steps down from port and starboard sides or through the transom door from the swim platform. There is built-in bench seating facing aft with storage below, teak decking, a shower with hot and cold water and a Hurley davit system. There is a Glendinning Cable master with 50-amp white cord, manual bilge pump, main engine room access which hinges up to access the staircase into the engine room and three lazarettes for ample cockpit storage. Courtesy lights, 12volt Decking, teak, epoxy bonded Engine room hatch, hydraulic Hatches, hinged w/gas cylinder lift ups Seat/Storage box, moded and cushions Swim ladder, fold up, stainless steel w/teak Transom door, hinged Transom shower with retractable hose, hot/cold Navigation RayMarine E-80 4kw Open Array Radar RayMarine E-120 Chartplotter/Radar/Tri-Data RayMarine ST8001 Auto Pilot Trac Vision KVH M3 ICOM Marine IC-M502 Electrical AC/DC distribution panels, 12volt, 110/220volt Air horn, Kahlenberg Alternator, each engine, 12volt Alternator, engine 12volt Alarm panel, single station w/engine oil pressure and temp, bilge pumps on, generator on, loss of cooling ppower, engine room lights on Batteries, AGM glass matte with FRP boxes, lids and straps, 2X8D engine starting, 2X8D house, 1X2 Generator starting Promatic Battery charger, automatic, 12volt 50 amp Battery condition indicator Battery switch disconnect Battery switch, emergency paralleling with momentary switch Bilge pumps (3) automatic, 12volt Bonding system Carbon monoxide detector in sleeping areas and salon Control panels, horn, anchor winch, trim tabs Engine room blowers, 12volt Engine room lights, 12volt Fresh water system, pressurized, 12volt Fuel transfer pump, 12volt Galvanic isolator Helm outlet, 12volt Holding tank discharge pump, 12volt Indicator light, holding tank Navigation lights, 12volt Rudder angle indicator Outlets, galley, engine room and heads, GFCI protection Stereo/CD player with speakers & 10 CD changer Tank gauges for fuel and water, 12 volt Centroid, with Computank display Windshield wipers (3) 12volt with speed control , auto parking and washers Power distribution panel Spare breaker panels 50-amp shore cord with Glendinning cable master Engine room with 110V and 12V lighting. 5) ship batteries 13.5KW Onan generator Telephone/TV inlet Windshield center with electric window opener Six additional circuit breakers Weblon white-outs for side and front salon windows Engine / Mechanical Twin C-12 700 HP diesel engines w/reduction gears, twin disc Ball valve on all thru hulls above waterline, bronze Bilge pump, manual Drip pans under engines Engine controls, single lever throttle and gear shaft controls, mechanical Engine raw water intake strainers Engine room faucet, fresh water Engine room ladder Engine room sound insulation Exhaust system, seawater cooled with mufflers Fuel tank, auxillary,FRP baffled Fuel atnk main, FRP, baffled Gas/water separator on generator exhaust system Rudders, stainless steel Seacocks on thru-hulls below waterline Shaft logs with dripless shaft seals Steering with power assisted hydraulic Water tanks, stainless steel, painted (4) MarineAir air conditioning units, all with remote compressors Halon fire system for engine room 12-volt oil changing system Dual Racor filters for both main engines Grocco sea strainers Grocco sea cocks Fuel transfer pump for forward fuel tank Kobalt single lever engine controls (2) 5-blade props
- Custom Features:
- Custom Hard Aft Helm Deck Enclosure added 2009. Flush tinted safety glass. Raised entry door with teak trim.
- Outstanding Boats! Exceptional Boating Experiences! Our goal is to find you a boat ... to get you on the water ... experiencing the adventures of the boating lifestyle! Whether you are looking to island hop in Lake Erie or travel the Intracoastal Waterway, we have the sales experience and love of boating that offer you both quality yacht finding services and boating guidance. Buying the boat of your dreams should be a pleasant experience!