OPSI Yacht Design (Design No. 376) (Project 41C) based on Diana Yacht, Holland, Hull Design
Ben Van Der Veur (Dutch Naval Architect)
Oceanic Yacht Design (Marine Consultant)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- The yacht is for sale “As-is, Where is” and will be Handed Over in Working Condition, Operational, including Sea and Dock Side Trials. The buyer to supply the Navigation and Electronic Equipment, Gangplank, Air Conditioning, Life Saving Medical Equipment & the Sewerage Treatment Plant (As per Summary Equipment List) and lift into the water (Available on Request). The Crews area, Captains area, Wheelhouse, and Galley will be fitted out and completed by Ocean Pacifico. At handover, The GUEST AREAS will only be fitted with Floating Marine Ply Flooring, Side Wall Framing and Insulation with 5mm Ply Lining, the Ceiling Beams with rubber support and light-weight ceiling panels will be “Fastmount” contacted. Plumbing, Hot and Cold Water, Sewerage, Black and Grey Water Lines and Air Conditioning, Chilled Water Lines will be installed. Electrical cabling and distribution board will be installed and ready for connection of lights, switches and equipment. Relevant Arrangement Drawings, Manuals, Operating Instructions, Registration Certificates and Lloyds Certificates will be supplied to the buyer at handover, together with a Bill of Sale. The GUEST INTERIOR AREAS will be customised and completed by the buyer, or it can be complete in Subic, to meet the previous yacht standard, for a fixed price, within 6 months. SUNDECK Spacious Sundeck area, Full Beam 7m x 10m will be fitted with Teak decking; Jacuzzi with control panel (jet heads, heater, filter, Ozone treatment & light) – wind screen & stairway to Jacuzzi completed; Mast base is fitted with shower head; Electric barbecue console fitted for Mini Bar and Ice Makers; Spiral staircase down to sun lounge bridge deck; Barbeque electric – mini-fridge space provided. BRIDGE DECK Spacious Sun Lounge “full beam”… opening through double sliding, curved, stainless steel doors onto open deck balcony with large adjacent area for en-suite with shower, twin vanity and WC (suitable to convert to ‘Private Owners Area’ (if required) or for use as sun lounge with Day Room. The Sun Lounge, Passage way and Wheelhouse will be fitted with teak parquet varnished decking; Head room clearance is 2.1 meters high; Wheelhouse with console plus port/starboard doors & wing stations Chart table flag rack and leather seat aft; Captains cabin with entry directly from bridge is fitted with double bed, clothes lockers, desk, private en-suite with shower WC vanity (self contained area & giving privacy for captain and partner); Direct access is via Stairs Port Side down to main deck aft, through Wheelhouse; Master’s chair (black leather); External staircase from bridge to main deck via galley cabin door to crews quarters and engine room for crew access without accessing Guest area; Guest Aft spiral staircase down to main deck and staircase up to sundeck; Center stairway connecting to fore deck (Crews deck area); Emergency Area Escape to fwd deck. MAIN DECK Main saloon lounge area with seating for 12 – forward area for dining area; OPACMARE, Stainless steel (frame, smoke tinted glass) double sliding automatic, powered, opening directly to Main Saloon; Owners full beam cabin, for king berth, wardrobes, dressing tables and chairs etc., with space for walk-in, wardrobe and storage areas provide; Area for En-suite, fitted with bath, shower, twin toilet & bidet vanities (Buyers supply); Headroom clearance is 2.2 meters high; Aft deck table seating for 12 persons; Guest internal feature staircase from main deck to wheel house deck; External aft deck with spiral stairs up to bridge deck and down to door type large swim platform area. CREWS AREA/LOWER DECK FORWARD Crews mess with seating for 8 crews, storage lockers, sink, microwave, and mounting of security cameras. The floors in the crews area are parquet varnished teak; 3 twin crew cabins with 2 single berths in each cabin with large adjoining shower, WC and hand basin areas; Laundry with Maytag washing machine / dryer; Walk-in dry store; Headroom clearance is 2.05m high; Access door to engine room, via Fire Rated A60 door; Stairs up to main deck trough galley to port side to main deck; Emergency access to main bow locker is via lift up stairs & water tight door. GUEST AREA/LOWER DECK AFT Area provided for fit-out for 4 self contained V.I.P. Guest Cabins with Queen size beds and En-suites with toilets, bidet, showers and vanities etc. (Buyer) Access to Guests area is via a staircase, from Main Saloon. FORWARD CREW DECK Bow deck is fitted with “Muir” anchor winches and capstans. Fitted with 1500kg 4.5mtr radius Opacmare Hydraulic Davit.
- Machinery & Equipment
- Main Engines: Twin Caterpillar C18 – C1 Turbocharged, 714 BHP (532BKW) @ 2100 RPM “C” rated fitted with Electronic Governor Diesel engines, handed (Lloyd's certificated) = Total 1428 HP with Emission Compliance Certifications. Note: Electronically Controlled Engines can be Upgraded to Class “E” with Addition to Dual Turbo Charger & Electronic Card Modification to 1001 HP @ 2300 RPM, i.e. Total of 2002 BHP (if required) with increase Propellers 52” provides a Max Speed of 15.5 Knots, (max hull bump speed) (at Buyers Cost). Charging Alternators: Main engines fitted with 24V x 60Amp + main generators 24V x 55Amp alternators to charge starting batteries. Gearboxes: 2 x REINJET WAF 344 L 3.571:1 ratio, handed (certificated) Generators: Twin 60KW CATERPILLAR 3054 Turbocharged diesel 4 cyl Port & Starboard fitted in sound enclosures (certificated) fitted with governors & load testing Shafts & Drive: 90mm dia stainless steel, with SKF taper pressure couplings “AQUADRIVE” constant velocity joints and Thrust bearing with POLYFLEX ‘isolator’ couplings & VESCONITE bearings. Propeller: “MICHIGAN” H4500-090 4 bladed, handed 44.3” x 41.7” (Taper Bore) Balanced and polished, Naval bronze Engine Control System: “GLENDINNING” GHP electronic (Mech. back-up) three station with handheld Remote Control Station (Adaptors in wing stations and aft main deck, for stern to docking). Steering Gear: Twin Rudder – Hydraulic dual system ( HYDRIVE ). Bow thruster: “WESMAR” Vortex V2-18H dual S/S prop 50KW drive Hyd motor. Shore Power: Shore Power Cable 100 amp supply, 30M long for dock side connection. Supply 380/400 volt, 3 phase, 50 cycles through, isolating transformer, phase rotation and reversing switch. Monitoring of amps, volts, and over current is provided. Stabilizers: “WESMAR” RS 2200 Electric Gyro stabilizer system, 22 sq ft. Aero dynamic fins with hydraulic actuator assemblies with CPS 1000 gyro control, full trim control, gyro control, Fin position indicator Hydraulic Systems: Dual “Hawe” V60N – 110 variable piston, load sharing, flow and pressure compensated pumps are direct mounted to the generators motors. 71HP @ 2800 p.s.i. The hydraulic system is designed to use either pump via central hydraulic system to run the stabilizers, underway or anchor winches/capstains, bow thrusters when mooring, A 420-litre tank capacity fitted with heat exchanges + (Twin pumps used for Bow Thrusters) Hydraulic Systems Continue: Separate Hydraulic Power Pack 7.5 KW with variable displacement pump situated in stern garage to operate Bulwark door, Passerelle Door, Swim Platform door, Passarelle and Stern Capstans (Inventor starting) Oily Water Separators: “FACET” CPS 2.5 BV 530 Litres (Engine Room Compartment) Fuel Oil Separators: “ALFA LAVAL” 720 litres/hr capacity cleans fuel in central fuel tank going to the (1000L) day tank to engines and generators. Sewage System: Designed for “HAMMAN MINI–“L” Sewerage Plant, with “HEADHUNTER” toilet bowls with water flushing by Jetpac pump accumulator and back up for 10 toilets Bidets (System treats black & grey water) (Mini-L unit not supplied). Desalinators: “SEA RECOVERY” 1 x 1800 gal/day reverse osmosis type Coral Sea SM3/SW/S1-V model Fresh Water Filter: ‘AQUAFINE’ or equiv ultra fine water treatment + ‘Harmsco’ final charcoal filter Refrigeration: Commercial fridge & freezers in Galley area. Batteries: Starting – 2 sets of 2 x 12volt (series connected) House/Aux’s – 2 sets of 2 x 12 volt (series connected) Battery Charging System: Ships emergency 24V supply charger system is provided via dual automatic charger systems. The emergency radio battery on sundeck has separate charger. Exhaust System: Wet Exhaust through side’s hull / auto under water bypass at running speed for main engines (sound insulation lagging is fitted to mufflers to reduce noise. Other Equipment: Hydraulic operated S/S telescopic, retractable gang plank passerelle, teak decked/ hand rails, fairy lights and motions, located at stern starboard corner. A removable light weight side accommodation platform for entry from Wharf or tender is proved, can be fitted to port or starboard, and is fitted with self levelling stairs access. Swim platform is fitted with lightweight, removable ladder and s/s handrails and teak decking. Stern Bulwark Doors: Flush type, hydraulically operated with s/s sensors connected to bridge panel and locking dog safety system, raise/lower indication. The stern door is fitted with an automatic polished aluminium crossover platform to bridge step off to swim platform, light weigh aluminium swim stairs and s/s removable stanchions. Side Bulwark Doors: Flush type, 180° motion, to fit flush, when open, fitted with concealed s/s hinges & crossover plate, locking dogs and s/s sensors, connect to bridge panel to indicate “locked or open safety”. Side accommodation access is provided with a light weight, removable, self-levelling stair, with top & bottom platform for easy access to either port or starboard sides, for access to Wharf or tender.
- Watertight Bulkheads: 5 (6 watertight compartments) + SOLAS watertight dividing Door; Fuel Capacity: 45,333 Litres + (Emergency Reserve Avail 9238); Range Estimated: 4,000 Nautical Miles @ cruise speed + 10% spare fuel; Fresh Water: 10,260 litres in integral tank; Lube & Hydraulic oil storage: 200 litres / 200 litres capacity (for engine and gearbox oil change whilst at sea); Sewage Capacity (Blk/Grey): 10,844 litres.
- Navigation & Electronic Equipment
- Monitoring System: Fully integrated LCD digital monitoring system, three colour display screens Software packages includes: Main Engines & Generator Instruments, Controls & Faults – Bilge & Tank Levels – Navigation, GPS, Charting – Speed, Temp’s & other vital ships functions. Radar 1: Furuno NavNetvx2 Model 1954CBB/NT Blackbox Radar 72 mile, 12KW, SMAP 6 foot array; Radar 2: Furuno NavNetvx3 model 1944CBB/NT Blackbox radar 64 mile, 6 KW, CMAP 4 foot array. Magnetic Compass: C-plath Venus, magnetic compass, console mount 150mm 1 degree card, B+C correction capsule; Auto Identification System: Furuno FA-150 AIS (latest marine standard requirement); Depth & Wind Instruments: 1 Furuno RD-30 Digital depth & multifunction display; 1 Smart sensor transducer, depth & temperature, 3 Simrad IS15; Compass Instrument Head, 1 CV3F Windsensor with NMEA output. Colour Depth Sounder: Furuno BBFF1 1 KW black box Network sounder; Navtex Receiver: Furuno NS-300 Navtex Receiver 24 Volts Dc with NX-3HD Antenna; Auto Pilot: Furuno Navipilot 500 Autopilot FAP5001 Primary Control Unit; FAP5002 Processor Unit; FAP6111 Rudder Reference Unit; PG500R Sensor unit. Satellite Compass & GPS: Furuno SC-50 Satellite Compass; GPS: IMO Approved, Furuno GP-90D IMO WAAS/GPs/DGPS Receiver; GPS & Heading Data Distributors: 3 Furuno IF-2500 NMEA Interface unit; Loudhailer: Furuno LH-3000 Loudhailer, 30 Watt, 12 volt DC + 2 x bogen SP308A Horn Speakers, 30 watt; Satellite Comm. Terminal: Thrane & Thrane Fleet Broadband 250 with sailor antenna, Satellite Telephone system; Broadband System: Thrane & Thrane Broadband 500 with sailor antenna; HF/SSB Radio Equipment: Furuno FS-1570 MF/HF DSC/SSB Radiotelephone; Comrod AT82D 8 meter whip antenna; Furuno FAX5 Active DSC watch antenna; Shakespeare 5220 8 foot whip for FAX5. Inmarsat C: Furuno Felcom 15 Inmarsat C, Furuno OO-510 printer; VHF Radio Equipment: Furuno FM-8800S DSC VHF Radiotelephone; 3 Morad VHF156HD VHF Antenna; 6 ICOm IC-M88-01 VHF Handheld; Radios with BC-147E, 12 220 VAC Charger. Satellite TV System: Two seatel coastal 24 Satellite antenna 27 inch Radome; Telephone System: 1 each Panasonic KX-TA624 Telephone system 6 trunk lines,16 extensions, 10 each KX-T7735 Speaker Phone, 2 KXTD7 Multiline wireless phone, main distribution frame, shore line connection box symbol 432.1, engine room ring detector, BER2000. TV/Radio Antenna & Distribution System: Naval Central Antenna Television/Radio entertainment system comprising: Mark 32ALC TV/AM/FM antenna W/25 meter cable, CA3050 Cabinet, PB3222 220/110 VAC Power supply, A3250/0 TV amplifier, A3251SS TV Amplifier Hi VHF, USA CATV, A3252 TV amplifier UHF, A3265 AM amplifier, OF3281 Output filter, ASAVM24 4 channel UHF modulator CCTV Security System: ELBEX Security/CCTV system, 220 VAC, EXC9/4 colour fixed Ball camera, 4mm lens (stern entrance), EXC9/6 colour fixed Ball camera, 6mm lens (passarrelle), EMB9-R-W mount for ball camera, EXC575/4 Colour pan/tilt camera, 4mm lens (engine room), EXC7207MCOW colour day/night camera PTZF (Stern), EXC7207MROW day/night camera (mast) ETC20 telemetry converter for EXC7207, EXS128 switcher, EXSQ244 Quad Switcher, EDM900TML Pigtails, EP-2409 Camera power supplies, 220VAC, IR sensors, Tote vision LCD-801 7.9 inch LCD monitor, Tote vision LCD-1510V,15.1 inch LCD monitor. PA System: Public address systems, consisting of TOA W-912A 120 watt amplifier, 1 shore 527B paging microphone,17 Bogen S810 70V 15 watt flush speakers & grills, 2 pair polyplaner MA6600 weatherproof speakers. Safety Equipment: 1 ACR RLB32 category 1 406 MHZ EPIRB, 1 Simrad SA50 SART, Icom IC-GM 1600 GMDSS Survival Craft VHF Icom BP234 Spare lithium battery. Tender Boat Equipment: ICOM IC-M422 VHF/Hailer, Bogen SP308A PA 30 watt Hailer Horn, Pacific aerials P6079 Ss antenna mount, ACR RKB32 Category 1 406 MHZ EPIRB Foghorn: Airhorn ‘Kahlenberg” or equiv and air compressor with auto safety Signals Wheelhouse wipers: 5 Front windows fitted with synchronized pantograph wipers, arms and blades. Complete with, washers system and master control pane. Chronometer: Yes Chromed Brass; Barometer: Yes Chromed Brass Binoculars: 1 set night and 1 set day Bell: 300mmØ cast bell bronze chromed & dong-er Service Provider: Stratos communications / T.B Confirmed (Owners selection) Monitors: “Freetonics” – Electronic monitoring packages and 600mm screen monitors to be fitted.
- Life Saving Appliances
- Bilge Pump (Main/Emerg): Twin submersible pumps systems in each compartment: AC/DC with automatic level switch control system Fire Pump: 2 x 20 m³/H @ 14 M head Fi.Fi. / deck, anchor, wash – Horiz Centrifical, self priming bilge pumps 4 KW IP55 motor LLOYDS + MCA compliance Fire Pump (Emergency): Diesel driven 20 m³/H @ 14 M head single cylinder 2KW air Cooled, manual start, incl, fuel oil tank, silencer base mounted in lazzerette (Self contained unit for easy removal by hands) Lloyds + MCA compliance. Fire Extinguishers: Assorted accommodation extinguishers, engine room C0² System Fire Hydrants: 4 hoses and spray nozzles Bilge Alarm: Each watertight section fitted with alarm to wheelhouse Smoke Alarms: Fitted throughout, connected to central alarm console. Security System: CCTV with cameras on aft deck on mast head, and engine room with alarms fitted. Flags: National Flags and International code flags Life Rafts: 4 x 8 man Viking inflatable rafts or similar approved type Life Jackets: 16 adults, 6 children, with reflective tape and lights Lifebuoys: 6 (2 with lines and 2 with lights) Tender Guest (used as Rescue Boat): 1 x “Williams” or equivalent 4.5 M – 7 person (white) with centre console with orange removable strips Bow Davit: OPACMARE Davit 1.5 tonnes @ 4.5 mtr rad, mounted on crew deck Sundeck Davit (Extra): OPACMARE fly bridge Davit type 3026/47 al 800kg @ 4.4m rad on Sundeck (base & reinforced structural work completed) Other: Medical Kit, stretcher, torches, flares, etc. Full safety equipment including fire extinguishers, fighting systems etc to meet LLOYDS, MCA and flag rules.
- • Space provided in the Engine Room for Air-conditioning system; two (A15) - each 15 ton capacity sealed, marine compressor packages. The two units can be operated together or independently as required, Marine Type, salt water cooled and connected to a chilled water, Ring Main system, to individual fan coil units in each room or area. The fan coils are temperature adjustable in each compartment, two chilled water, air make-up unit 48,000 BTU to provide fresh air. Buyer supply • 1 x 300 litre, 3 element hot water system (stainless steel tank) (engine room) • Full range of “SMEG” stainless steel galley equipment including: - Twin ovens, Barbeque Griller, Deep Fryer and Glass Ceramic Cooking Top, Range Hood is fitted with extraction fans & two Automatic Fire Dampeners (certified cleanable) and s/s filters. • Engine spares and special tools (essential only) work bench/washer • Timber teak flooring is provided in Sunlounge, Wheelhouse, Galley, Crew & Captains areas (Varnished) • LED Ceiling lighting in crews areas, captains areas, galley, wheelhouse, sun lounge and interior areas is fitted, including emergency 24 volt LED lights. • “MAYTAG” 10 gal. washing mach/dryer in laundry • Wesco Navy Marine Dishwasher in Galley • Commercial Fridge/Freezer, and in-sink-Macerator.
- Stern Garrage
- The yacht has a full beam width Garage with ‘Hydraulically Powered Watertight Stern Door’, 3 metres x 2 metres in size, which operates as the swim platform when open. The Garage area is large enough for one twin seater Jetski (not included) and water sports equipment (not included), access is via steps from main deck, through a full size watertight door. The stern door is hydraulically, power operated and fitted with automatic locking dogs & sensors which relays to the bridge to indicate, open / closed position. The garage is fitted with a double elbow, Jib crane (400 kg SWL) for lifting sports equipment to and from the water, stanchion stowage is fitted.
- Internal Fit-Out
- All interior areas are constructed with “Floating” Floors, walls & ceiling system connected to the hull only through rubber connections, (Engineered by specialists) to minimize Noise and Vibration. Sound Proofing and heavy thermal insulation is fitted in all areas. “Phonekiller” Soundproofing has been applied to all interior surfaces, (where applicable), to further reduce sound levels, then the sound insulation above propellers on the walls, ceilings etc. Spacious layout with good High Headrooms in all entertaining areas is ( 2.2 M) & ( 2.1 M) clearances high. Solimar Rubber Mounted Marine Plywood Flooring provides quietness and no vibration of wheelhouse, galley, sunlounge, captains and crew areas. These areas are provided with teak 6mm parquet floor. All Down Light & Emergency Lights are LED.
- Hull External
- Hull and superstructure paintwork is Mirror Finished using “Awlgrip” marine products “Snow White”. Both Hull and Superstructure are filled shaped and faired with mirror finish using Polyester Urethane Marine Top Coatings applied by spray by a European Master Painter and represent a beautiful seaworthy smooth shape finish coated. The stern gear is well designed, of the highest quality materials and fitted well, with the propeller selection skewed and handed 4 blades to minimize vibration. Rudders are offset outboard to maximize turning short with full helm, and also to facilitate drawing the propeller shaft without removing rudders. All external deck areas and stairways are decked with 15mm thick, kiln dried, quarter sawn Teak, Fixtech glued to decks, with all planks joined by Glued Finger Joints, corked and sanded smooth. All decks to be bleached to even colour, and finally sanded at handover.
- Please contact Emmett O'Donoghue (cell) 954-655-2178, (office) 954-448-7549, or Emmett @yachtdirect.net