- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSB diesel with Zeus Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Many winning design features and innovations, including standard Zeus 360 Control pod drives with an intuitive helm joystick for stress-free docking. Plus, there is an enclosed bridge with two independently retractable sunroofs, offering the ultimate in weather protection and climate control. This luxurious new Sundancer will change the way its owners boat forever, guaranteed.
- Dual Raymarine E140W Radar and Chartplotters
- Cockpit AC/Heat
- Direct TV, SAT TV, and Sirius Weather
- Flexteak Swim Platform
- Flatscreen Cockpit TV
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 43 Sundancer comes standard with twin Cummins MerCruiser QSB 425 diesels (425 hp - 313 kW) mated to Zeus drives — individually articulating pods that offer up to 15 percent better fuel economy and 15 percent faster top speeds than regular inboards. Plus, the Zeus-equipped 43 Sundancer provides a more comfortable ride because gear noise and vibration are significantly reduced. Optional power includes twin Cummins MerCruiser QSB 480 diesels (474 hp - 353 kW) with Zeus drives. Above the waterline, the 43 Sundancer is everything that discriminating boat owners have come to expect from the definitive express cruiser series on the water. It starts with a trademark reverse sheer line, below which are two oversize hull windows and 10 portlights. A hardtop integrates seamlessly with the windshield for the ultimate in weather protection and climate control (16,000-BTU helm air conditioning/heating is optional), yet you can still let the sun shine in thanks to two retractable skylights. The captain will enjoy that sunny warmth from a double-wide helm seat with flip-up bolster and armrests. It slides and adjusts vertically in front of the gel-coated dash with SmartCraft VesselView Display and MerCruiser digital throttle and shift. To port, guests can lounge on the big L-shaped bench. The seating options continue in the cockpit, which boasts a U-shaped lounge flanking a convenient fiberglass table; a wet bar opposite features a solid-surface countertop, sink and icemaker — or you can opt up to the removable flatscreen TV, stainless-steel barbecue grill and refrigerator. At its heart, the 43 Sundancer is a boat that will make owners feel comfortable in any situation, whether it be driving, docking, entertaining, or cruising with friends and family. And since it comes with a free membership in the Sea Ray Owners Club, which offers great money-saving benefits and endless fun experiences like owners’ rendezvous and dock parties, the newest sport yacht will have ample opportunity to show off its slick handiwork.
- Additional Description
- Below deck, the 43 Sundancer features a functional (and absolutely gorgeous) split stateroom plan, each with a wood privacy door. The forward master pampers owners in an island-style bed, from which they can watch the flatscreen HDTV with remote DVD player. Cruising couples will be amazed at the storage ? under the berth, in gunwale cabinets, in two hanging lockers, in the floor ? and they?ll also love the individual head and shower compartments, port and starboard, both with tile flooring. The mid-stateroom has two twin beds that convert to a queen, so it?s perfect for kids or grown-up guests. Along with a hanging locker, overnighters here will appreciate a private head and shower compartment; the vanity is separate and includes a solid-surface countertop, mirror, sink and storage. In between the two staterooms, the salon and galley have all the modern indulgences of a refined seaside condominium. There?s optional wood flooring and Ultraleather HP seating; a 26-inch flatscreen HDTV with DVD player and stereo with six-disk CD changer; wood blinds and high-gloss cherry interior (either regular or dark). The galley is designed to make life as easy as possible for the onboard chef, sporting designated storage for cutlery, plates, and glasses. Full stainless-steel appliances add more than a touch of luxury.