This 43' Tiara has been pampered by the current owner and is in excellent condition with low hours and very light use. Very clean engine room and excellent gel coat. Exceptional throughout.
- Although a single stateroom boat, there are two convertible lounges which can allow berths for up to 6. Beautiful real wood teak & holly sole throughout cabin. Maplewood cabinetry is satin semi-gloss finished and in excellent condition. Tan ultra-leather settees to port and starboard with large convertible dinette table, teak & birdseye maple inlayed with hi-gloss finish. Samsung flat-panel TV is wall mounted visible from the settees. Cove cabinets above the lounges plus space beneath the seating provide plenty of storage areas.
- Located to the port side aft in the cabin and three steps down from the helm deck and features maplewood cabinetry. Light colored Corian countertops with stainless steel 2 basin sink and wand style faucet. There are separate aft and above counter Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer. 4 over head deck hatches provides good natural lighting or ventilation when needed. 3 burner hideaway electric stovetop Dimension 4 microwave/convection oven Black & Decker built-in coffeemaker Central vacuum system Abundant cabinet storage & drawers Hideaway trash bin Bar storage cabinet beneath countertop in curved compartment
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Northstar 962 GPS / chart plotter Furuno 1942 Mark II 48 mile radar Furuno FCV 600L fish finder Simrad AP20 autopilot Simrad IS15 trip log Ritchie compass Caterpillar ECM digital displays Standard spectrum VHF with hailer Sea Tel satellite TV antenna system ACR RCL-100 spotlight Clarion stereo system with 6 disc changer, remote at the helm, sub woofer & Clarion weather resistant speakers outside and Bose system inside.
- Factory Tiara hardtop integrated into the radar arch with matched powder coated aluminum supports with 4 sided enclosure (only 3 sides used) and cockpit fly canvas cover. Exterior of windshield is also powder coated. Walk through transom door/gate with factory swim platform including fold down swim ladder. All decks have signature Tiara molded non-skid. One piece polished stainless bow rail surrounding intregal pulpit. All grab rails around cockpit are also stainless. Helm area features Pompanette captain's chair and to port side a large L-shaped bench seat (raised with footrests for good visibility) and grab railings on either side. Great storage area accessed by doors beneath the lounge seating and all around are plenty of convenient molded drink holders and cubbys. The lower section of the center windshield has a power opening vent, plus there are two overhead hatches in the hardtop. The helm also has a cool air vent diverted from the air conditioner. Behind the captain's chair on the helm deck is a wet bar & sink with cube icemaker below. Fresh water, hot/cold shower wand by transom door Foredeck sunpad and grab railing Maxwell 800 auto windlass Delta plow style anchor with all chain rode Dual horns mounted on hardtop 3 windshield wipers ACR spotlight mounted on pulpit Storage compartment beneath helm chair Storage lockers under cockpit sides
- Electrical System
- Onan generator in sound shield Glendinning shore cord winder, white 50 amp cord 30 amp shorepower inlet receptacle Charles 50 amp battery charger, 24V Charles Next Step 12V charger Cable TV and telephone inlet plugs
- Engine room entrance is either walk through a lift up hatch in the center of the aft facing cockpit lounge seat or drop down via steps from a hatch on the helm deck. MarineAir reverse cycle air conditioning system with digital thermostats Bennett trim tabs Sea Star hydraulic steering Dripless shaft logs Groco inboard seawater strainers CAT analog gauges and digital ECMs Racor primary fuel filters Twin Disc transmissions Walker air seps Engine room fire control system Reverso oil change pump system
- This 43' Tiara has been pampered by the current owner and is in excellent condition with low hours and very light use. Very clean engine room and excellent gel coat. Exceptional throughout.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.