- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1985 SILVERTON 40 AFT CABIN MOTOR YACHT OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Head's (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Kohler Generator, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Autopilot, etc.), Windlass Anchor, Custom Fly-Bridge Hard-Top, Helm Cover, Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Snap-in Snap-out Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 6-years. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records. Located off-site and shown by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-mannered 1980s cruising yacht with very expansive accommodations proved popular with value conscious buyers. Well-planned interior with two roomy staterooms, U-shaped dinette, roomy salon with convertible settee sleeps up to eight. Note separate stall showers in both heads. Light oak interior trim replaced original teak joinery in 1985. Large engine-room is a plus.
- Forward Stateroom w/V-Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers Forward Head (Vacuflush Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/Settee to Port w/Sofa Salon w/Entertainment Center to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door Aft / Master Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Vacuflush Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units)
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (10Gal.) Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Autopilot AM/FM Stereo System's w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger Onan Generator (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor Anchor Locker Fender Holders (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover, Fly-Bridge Custom Hard-TopTop Engine Sync. Horn Dingy Davits CURRENT OWNER OF 6-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.