- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 480-HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS WELL CARED FOR 2003 TIARA 4000 EXPRESS OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Cummins 6CTA 480-hp Diesel Engine's with only 460 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Onan Generator (30-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine C120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot), Optional Factory Hardtop, (2) Sound Systems (1-Bose in Cabin/Salon & 1-Clarion in Cockpit), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Teak & Holly Cabin Sole. B-Plan Cabin Layout w/Large Round Dinette. 48" Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder. Cockpit air, low speed control for no wake zones. Broker went for a ride with the owner, and this boat cruises comfortably and quietly at 25-27+ knots. Impressive performance and outstanding condition, broker recommended. Owners retiring from boating and they keep a clean boat. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich express introduced in 1994 enjoyed lasting appeal among upscale owners with an eye for quality. Standard mid-cabin interior with two heads, open galley sleeps six; alternate floor-plan offers greatly expanded salon but no aft cabin. Twin transom doors open to extended swim platform; hydraulically opened transom trunk stows bikes, dive equipment. Center section of cockpit sole rises for engine access. Note power helm seat. Stylish hardtop was a popular option.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 4000 Express combines styling and performance with traditional Tiara standards and reputation for rugged dependability and sea-keeping ability. The cockpit offers truly social seating - with an electric double-wide helm seat, abutting companion sear, aft-facing lounge, and rear lounge. The patented cockpit table of molded fiberglass does triple duty as a cockpit table / dining table / sun pad. The unit disappears flush into the cockpit sole when not in use. Engine room access is concealed in the aft-facing lounge, and can also be acccessed by lifting the main engine hatch, with hydraulic lift. The interior comes in 2 floor plans. Plan A sleeps 6 and includes an 11 foot starboard lounge, with removable pedestal seats and dining table (lounge also converts to 2-person berth). Also featured is a complete galley, private owner's stateroom with queen-size pedestal bed, head with separate enclosed shower, and a private mid-cabin stateroom (with head). Plan B offers an expanded salon floor plan aft - for optimum socializing / dining, with curved companion lounge, and facing L-lounge.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Queen-Size Berth Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers to Port/Starboard Head Forward to Port (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note Teak/Holly Sole in Head) Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Port Salon w/Large U-Shaped Dinette to Starboard Air-Conditioning & Heat Teak/Holly Cabin Sole BOSE Sound System in Salon Central Vacuum System
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Sub-Zero Refrigerator Marvel Industries Freezer Coffee Maker Force 10 Electric Stove Panasonic Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Raymarine C120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Onan Generator (30-Hours) 30-AMP & 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord's Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & (2) Hatches in Hard-Top Cockpit Wet Bar Cockpit Table (Hydraulic Assist / Adjust) Power Windshield Vent (2) Transom Doors Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Hydraulic / Power Transom Storage Locker Factory Fiberglass Hard-Top 48" Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Mooring Cover Freshwater / Raw-Water Washdown Owners Manuals Maintenance Records ORIGINAL OWNER Dockside Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs B-Plan Cabin Interior Layout FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, cell (330) 441-1349, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.