- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 480-HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) LOADED WITH ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS WELL CARED FOR 2003 TIARA 4000 EXPRESS OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Cummins 6CTA 480-hp Diesel Engine's with only 460 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum, Onan Generator (30-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Raymarine Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine C120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot), Optional Factory Hardtop, (2) Sound Systems (1-Bose in Cabin/Salon & 1-Clarion in Cockpit), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Teak & Holly Cabin Sole. B-Plan Cabin Layout w/Large Round Dinette. 48" Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder. Cockpit air, low speed control for no wake zones. Broker went for a ride with the owner, and this boat cruises comfortably and quietly at 25-27+ knots. Impressive performance and outstanding condition, broker recommended. Owners retiring from boating and they keep a clean boat. Sale includes owners manuals and maintenance records.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Feature-rich express introduced in 1994 enjoyed lasting appeal among upscale owners with an eye for quality. Standard mid-cabin interior with two heads, open galley sleeps six; alternate floor-plan offers greatly expanded salon but no aft cabin. Twin transom doors open to extended swim platform; hydraulically opened transom trunk stows bikes, dive equipment. Center section of cockpit sole rises for engine access. Note power helm seat. Stylish hardtop was a popular option.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 4000 Express combines styling and performance with traditional Tiara standards and reputation for rugged dependability and sea-keeping ability. The cockpit offers truly social seating - with an electric double-wide helm seat, abutting companion sear, aft-facing lounge, and rear lounge. The patented cockpit table of molded fiberglass does triple duty as a cockpit table / dining table / sun pad. The unit disappears flush into the cockpit sole when not in use. Engine room access is concealed in the aft-facing lounge, and can also be acccessed by lifting the main engine hatch, with hydraulic lift. The interior comes in 2 floor plans. Plan A sleeps 6 and includes an 11 foot starboard lounge, with removable pedestal seats and dining table (lounge also converts to 2-person berth). Also featured is a complete galley, private owner's stateroom with queen-size pedestal bed, head with separate enclosed shower, and a private mid-cabin stateroom (with head). Plan B offers an expanded salon floor plan aft - for optimum socializing / dining, with curved companion lounge, and facing L-lounge.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Queen-Size Berth Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage & Hanging Storage Lockers to Port/Starboard Head Forward to Port (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower (Note Teak/Holly Sole in Head) Salon w/L-Shaped Settee to Port Salon w/Large U-Shaped Dinette to Starboard Air-Conditioning & Heat Teak/Holly Cabin Sole BOSE Sound System in Salon Central Vacuum System
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Sub-Zero Refrigerator Marvel Industries Freezer Coffee Maker Force 10 Electric Stove Panasonic Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Radio Raymarine ST60 Depth Sounder Raymarine C120 (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Raymarine ST7001 Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Onan Generator (30-Hours) 30-AMP & 50-AMP Dockside Shorepower Service w/Cord's Emergency Start System (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & (2) Hatches in Hard-Top Cockpit Wet Bar Cockpit Table (Hydraulic Assist / Adjust) Power Windshield Vent (2) Transom Doors Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Hydraulic / Power Transom Storage Locker Factory Fiberglass Hard-Top 48" Extended Deck Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Mooring Cover Freshwater / Raw-Water Washdown Owners Manuals Maintenance Records ORIGINAL OWNER Dockside Water Connection Dripless Shaft Logs B-Plan Cabin Interior Layout FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, cell (330) 441-1349, or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.