- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This FRESH WATER 2002 Sea Ray 410 Sundancer has been loving maintained by her current owners. She has always been enjoyed and kept in fresh water in Upstate NY. She is now available for her next family to start making memories.
*FRESH WATER BOAT, OWNERS ARE RELOCATING..MUST SELL*
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The awesome power of twin 340hp Caterpillar V-drives makes the Sea Ray 410 Sundancer a favorite for cruising coastlines, island hopping, and just all-around meandering. She has a roomy cockpit and plenty of room belowdecks to sleep several in total comfort.
- Additional Information
- Key Features Fiberglass sport spoiler with stainless steel grab rails and overhead lighting. Custom adjustable helm seat with armrest. Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit liner. Electrically operated engine hatch. Standard Features Air Conditioning/Heating Custom Integral Vent System Zone-Controlled Reverse-Cycle System Cabin Features Carbon Monoxide Monitor Carpet Carpet Runners Curtains & Drape Trim Handrails Interior Finish Lighting Lighting Outlet Outlet Outlets Pillows Polished Chrome Outlet & Switch Plates Stereo Storage Vacuum System Wood Trim Canvas (Sunbrella) Aft Curtain Aft Sunshade Bimini Top Front Curtains Side Curtains Cockpit Features Beverage Holders Wet Bar Door Door Floor Liner Hatch Ice Bucket Icemaker Lighting Outlet Outlet Rod Holders Seating Seating Seating Ship's Bell Sport Spoiler Steps Storage Table Control Station Alarms Alarms Compass Emergency Start System Gel-Coated Dash Horns Instrumentation Panel Panel Shift & Throttle Controls Spotlight Steering Steering Steering Wheel Switches Systems Monitor Electrical Systems Batteries Battery Charger/Converter Electronics Circuit Inlet Isolators Panel Panel Panel Panel Shore Power Wiring Electronics Raymarine RL80CRC GPS/Radar Multifunction Instrument VHF Radio Engine Room Bilge Pumps Bilge Pumps Blowers Exhaust Fire Suppression System Freshwater Cooling Gel-Coated Engine Room Insulation Lighting Oil Changer System Steps Forward Head/Shower Clothes Hook Door Door Handrails Head Power Vent Shower Storage Storage Vanity Forward Stateroom Bed Door Hanging Locker Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead Storage TV/VCR/Radio Combo Fuel System Fuel Filters Fuel Lines Fuel Tanks Galley Coffeemaker Countertop Microwave Power Vent Refrigerator/Freezer Storage Storage Stove Trash Receptacle Generator 7.5kw Diesel Westerbeke Remote Start Hull & Deck Features Bottom Paint Bow Rail Cleats Color Schemes Deck Fill Plates Deck Rails Drain Plug Gel-Coat Graphics Handrails Hatches Light Lights Portlights Resin Rub Rail Skylight Storage Swim Platform Thru-Hull Fittings Toe Rail Vent System Windshield Windshield Washer System Windshield Wipers Mid-Stateroom Bed Door Mirrored Bulkhead Portlights Seating Storage TV/VCR Combo Mid-Stateroom Head/Shower Clothes Hook Curtain Door Handrail Head Storage Storage Vanity Propulsion T-350 Caterpillar Salon Filler Cushions Mirrors Seating Storage Table TV/VCR/Radio Combo Underwater Gear Bonding System Propeller Shafts Propeller Shafts Propellers Rudders Seacocks on all Underwater Fittings Seawater Strainers Shaft Logs Struts Trim Tabs Waste Systems Head System Holding Tank Holding Tank Level Indicators Sump Box Water System Freshwater Washdown Spigot Pressure Water System Shower Water Heater Water Inlet Water Tank Windlass System Anchor Anchor Chute Anchor Rope/Chain Storage Anchor Washdown Spigot Meets Applicable USCG & ABYC Standards NMMA Yacht Certification Windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Listing Agent for more details: Peter Quintal 954-817-5662 email@example.com