- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This 1994 Catalina 42 is in amazing condition! It has been very lightly used and has been perfectly maintained, all the soft goods were recently replaced. This one owner boat has always lived in fresh water in a prime Lake Tahoe tranferable slip is that is paid through October 2012.
Come check this jewel out for yourself, you will not be dissapointed, as ther owner states;
"The boat has the best of everything, I have kept detailed records of everything purchased since I commissioned her new. I also have every manual for everything contained in several 3 inch rings binders on the boat"
- Two cabin model with Pulman master berth forward and head in the fore peak. Aft guest stateroom starboard with private entrance to head shared with the main salon. Large u-shape dinette to port. Spacious nav station forward in salon to starboard. Large galley on the port side aft.
- Electical / Electronics
- VHF Radio Autohelm Sailing/Speed/Depth Instruments Autopilot Stereo/ multi disc CD player with 4 speakers Custom 12 volt charging system Three 4-D house battery bank Separate 12 volt starting battery for the auxiliary Circuit Breaker Panel for 12 Volt DC and 120 Volt AC systems
- Double stainless steel sinks 3-Burner Stove w/Oven Adler-Barber Top-load w/Freezer Microwave Oven
- Deck /Rig
- Roller furling genoa Full batten main sail with stackpac Custom 210% Gennaker Full life lines with gates Cockpit cushions Cockpit Table Edson Pedestal Steering w/ Engine Controls & 40" diameter destroyer wheel Ritchie SP. 5 Compass w/stainless steel Binnacle NavPod on Pedastal for Sailing Instruments 2 Combing Storage Compartments 2 Deep Lazarettes Walk-Through Transom/Swim-step w/integral swim ladder 2 Primary Winches Lewmar 52 chrome bronze, self-tailing 2 Cabin Top Halyard Winchs Lewmar 40 chrome bronze, self-tailing Dodger and bimini Canvas Covers for all the exterior teak Winter Storage Cover Electric Windlass Large Danforth anchor with 200’ line on the bow Aluminum Danforth anchor with 150’ line at the stern Hard boom vang Magma Propane BBQ grill 8 Opening Deck Hatches 10 Opening Port Lights Dinghy with 4 hp Honda 4 stroke
- Water Tank Capacity: 115 Gallons (2) Main Salon Subsole @ 23 gallons each (1) Forward @ 50 Gallons (1) Water Heater @ 11 Gallons Holding Tank Capacity: 66 Gallons (1) Forward @ 23 gallons (1) Aft @ 23 gallons Fuel Tank Capacity: 38 Gallons (1) Aft @ 38 gallons L.P.G. Tank Capacity (aluminum w/solenoid): (1) @ 10 lbs. (2.4 gal.) Ice Box Capacity: (1) 6.1 cu. ft. Reefer (1) 3.8 cu. ft. Freezer
- Yanmar 4JH2E 50 HP 100 cu. in., (4) cylinder Diesel Reduction Gear: 2.63:1 Fresh Water Cooled, Sea Water Heat Exchanger Propeller: 18" x 13-pitch, (3-blade, bronze, right-hand) Shaft: 1.25" diameter stainless steel Estimated Fuel Consumption At Standard Cruising RPM (1/2 throttle): about 6.5 kts and 0.55 gph At Fast Cruising RPM (3/4 throttle): about 7.5 kts and 0.90-1.20 gph
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.