BUILD TO US COAST GUARD REGULATIONS AND USA SPECIFICATIONS.
Available for August 2013 delivery.
Following on from the bigger sibling with this time an optional flybridge and dual helm position, the Predator 84, brings additional new technologies and detailing into the line, drawing on the experience gained from the new and extending Sunseeker Yacht fleet. Considerably larger by waterline length and volume than its looks might suggest, this newcomer is set to turn heads with an impressive design-speed of 44 knots when fitted with top engine and twin Arneson drive options.
- Predator 84
- This is the Predator for those who want to distance cruise, combining all the speed and looks of the sports line with incredible interior space, thanks to a beam almost that of the bigger 92. Externally social areas include a comfortable aft cockpit with sunpad and table seating, wetbar and BBQ, while the foredeck sports the arrowhead configuration of dining arrangement and further sunpad. The option of sports flybridge is also popular for that wind in the hair experience. Stepping into the saloon via either the pantograph door siding the three seat race-style helm station or the wide opening sliding cockpit door, the saloon reveals like a Manhattan loft below a vast opening roof that adds further to the already daylight bright interior. The four guest suites on the lower deck also enjoy plentiful natural light with their large hullside windows.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Style: Performance Motoryacht Accommodation: Up to 8 guests and 3 crew members Drives: Surface drives (available upgrade) / Shafts (standard) Performance: Up to 44 knots
- Generators - standard:
- 2 x 28kW @ 60Hz 120/240v single phase (US)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.