- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond Diesels 315 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Tiara 3100 OPEN 2001
- 2001 Tiara 31' Open Diesel
- This vessel is a one owner boat, with less than 600 hours. She has been maintained professionally by a captain. The central air conditioning system was replaced last year. The interior was recently redesigned, with a beautiful new custom made bedspread, designer pillows, draperies and hatch covers. The Bimini Top was replaced last year. The anchor rode is an all chain rode. The bottom was redone last year with Micron 66 and prop speed on all the running gear. The bottom is maintained on monthly bases by a diving service. Satellite TV with a flat screen TV. There a is a Pompanette fighting chain, to go along with the outriggers. To top it off, it even has a bow thruster. This boat is in excellent condition and is ready for fishing or cruising in style.
- Microwave oven Samsung Krupps coffee maker Fridge Central Heat and air with digital temp control Queen bed Table, with seating, converts to double sleeper Teak and holly flooring KVH Satellite receiver with Magnavox 15” flat screen TV Radio and CD player Wall mounted Motorola Cell phone Head with shower, hot and cold water Electric control panel Interior recently redesigned and redecorated with custom made bedspread, Designer pillows, draperies and hatch covers, absolutely beautiful.
- Plough anchor with all chain rode Maxwell windless Radar arch Fighting chair Pompanette Outriggers Dive platform with boarding ladder Aft seat fold down Wash down raw or fresh water, rod holders, flush storage box, New Bimini Top, White Electric oil change system Fenders (4) and fender storage rack, dock lines PFDs Epirbe with GPS 30 amp (2) shore lines, 30 feet Vinyl seating, seats 8 comfortably Canvas covers for all seating, helm, VHF Lock to Dock chain & lock, almost impossible to cut with a hacksaw Vetus Bow Thruster Horizon VHF with separate clear sounding speaker, has DSC Ritchie built in Compass Trim Tabs motorized Two in deck fish boxes
- Engine compartment
- Two Cummins Diamond Diesels, 315 HP each, with less than 600 Hours 7 K Westerbeke genset Fireboy auto fire extinguisher Blower Auto bilge pumps, aft and forward
- Furuno Analog Radar Simrad Auto pilot with rudder angle indicator Furuno GP 165OF, GPS, Chart plotter, sounder, fish finder Raytheon Tri Data Depth gage Big Bass 15 inch Monitor, integrated with Dell Laptop, GPS, Nobeltec navigation system Nobeltec navigation system Dell laptop Engine Synchronizer VHF with separate speaker Electrically controlled front windshield window opener Canvas covers for all seating and windshield cover Windshield wipers with washers Helm A/C outlet Fireboy auto engine fire extinguisher
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact: Stephen Hill at 1-617-620-9496 or Ron LePard at 1-954-257-8087