- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*Owner Is Willing To Look At All Offers*
This Catalina 42 is new to the market and is Priced To Sell. With only 65 engine hours this is truly a very unique oppertunity to buy a like new vessel. Please feel free to contact the listing agent at any time day or night to answer any questions or to set up a time to view this amazing vessel in person.
- Raymarine E-80 GPS / Plotter Raymarine 2KW Radar & S/S Mast Mount Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine ST60 Wind Raymarine ST60 Tri Data Uniden VHF & Ram Mic
- Seaward Products AC/DC electrical panel with breakers 1800 watt Prosign inverter (2) 12v Hella Fans Balmar Altinator Charging System Balmar Regulator Balmar Duo Charger AGM Battery Upgrade (3) 4D's AGM Isolated Gropu 31 Start Battery 50' shore power coard Samsung 26'' flat panel color tv DVD Player TV / Phone inlet at stern of yacht Extra 110v outlets installed 3 Down Facing Stern LED Lights W / Switch at helm Fresh Water Wash Down in Anchor Locker Windless Controll at Helm Up & Down
- Canvas / Wheel / Sails
- Custom Blue Dodger w/Stainless hand rails Custom Connector from Dodger to Bimini Custom Bimini Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions Folding Lewmar Wheel Upgraded 155% Genoa In Mast Furling Main Sail
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Catalina 42 MarkII has earned an international reputation as the leader in her class. Design, cruising performance, and comfort, all make the Catalina 42 the first choice of sailors worldwide. The hull of the 42 MkII is high volume, and easily driven, with a fine entry, firm midship section, and smooth run aft terminating in a modified reverse transom with an uncommonly spacious and functional boarding platform. Each of the four different cabin arrangements feature varnished teak jointery, ash hull side paneling, excellent light and ventilation. This model is available in three layouts: the Three Cabin Pullman model offers two staterooms aft and the traditional placement of the owners stateroom and spacious head foward with stall shower; the Two Cabin Pullman model offers the traditional mid-ship placement of the owners stateroom and spacious head foward with stall shower; the Two Cabin Centerline model offers cruising couples an alternative v-berth configuration for the owners stateroom and forward head arrangement.