Enigma's builders paid particular attention to the design and styling of this luxury yacht. Primorets has built an aesthetically beautiful, extremely comfortable and seaworthy yacht. The commitment to quality construction is evident in this aluminum built Flybridge Motor Yacht.
She boasts a 4 stateroom luxurious layout with the master stateroom midship. Neutral tones are used throughout and the euro styling is very contemporary for entertaining your most discriminating clients. There is plenty of space to enjoy this yacht, whether you are in the large opulent salon or up on the flybridge enjoying the hot tub, you always have the feeling of openness. The large aft cockpit is a great space to enjoy cocktails with friends and clients or to enjoy your evening meal or breakfast.
With twin MTU 2000 M93's (200 hrs) you have the speed to get you where you are going in comfort. Twin Kohler Generators, Chilled water A/C, Water Maker, Kobelt steering, Hydraulic stabilizers and bow thruster, Power converter and much more make this FBMY a must have. The strong aluminum construction provides a safer more comfortable ride for your enjoyment.
*Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
- As you enter the spacious salon you have full view of sight all the way forward to the helm station and through the large forward windows. You have a large semi circle sofa for entertaining, watching the latest high definition movies or for dining. The elegant materials that are used throughout the boat are first noticed in this area. The spacious interior and high quality finish are carried all the way through. Conveniently and elegantly stored on the port side are two additional chairs that will be positioned either for entertaining or dining at a teak table. When entering from the cockpit, you are immediately overwhelmed with the spaciousness and superior layout of the salon, galley and dinette area. The sofa and open areas are an excellent use of space. Satin Finish Throughout Edgestar Icemaker Upgraded Entertainment System Sliding Door 36" TV, Pop-up Teak Dining (Cocktail) Table (2) Seating Chairs Carpeting w/Padding Upgraded Sofa Style Teak Trim Where Floor Meets Carpet Teak Valances
- Corian Countertops Electrolux Dishwasher Backsplash Under Mounted Sink Amtico Flooring Refrigerator & Freezer Electric range 4-burner cook top surface mount Microwave/Convection Oven Storage Cabinets & Drawers Teak Dinette Table w/Teak Pedestal Storage cabinets in upper galley satin teak doors Storage cabinets and drawers in lower galley satin teak doors and faces with storage for utensils and other items
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located amidships. When entering the master stateroom you again experience the same amazement as you did when entering the salon area. The Conquest 80 represents the ultimate in comfort and convenience for the owner. Everything is "state of the art" and represents the finest in interiors and workmanship. Insulation between Headliner & Galley Floor King Sized Bed w/Lift Top & Storage Upgraded mattress Desk w/Lift Top (mirror on bottom of lift top) & Vanity Stool Port & STBD Hanging Lockers Upgraded Carpet & Fabrics 36" High Definition TV SAT TV receiver Port lights with shades port and starboard Study seating to port Tables next to Bed Reading Lights w/Separate Switches
- Master Head
- Upper Vanity Mirror is Glass (1) Large Euro Style Sinks Exquisite Tile Wall Covering Toilet Bidet Shower/Tub Tecma Electric Toilet Exhaust Fan Linen Storage Wood flooring
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Island Queen Bed w/Lift Top Storage 26" Flat Screen TV Upgraded Mattress System Overhead Hatch w/Screen & Blackout Upgraded Carpet & Fabrics Ample Storage Cabinets Hanging Locker LED Overhead Lights Reading Lights w/Separate Switches SAT receiver
- Forward Guest Head
- Corian Vanity Top with Large Euro Style Sink Large Stand up Shower Stall Wood Flooring Tile Wall Covering Tecma Electric Toilet Exhaust Fan
- Port Stateroom
- Side by side twin berths with storage below and end table between Hanging locker with drawer storage below Flat screen TV Reading lamps Custom fabrics SAT TV receiver
- Head-Port and Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Corian Counter Top with large Euro Style Sink Tecma Electric Toilet Wood flooring Large stall shower
- Starboard Guest Stateroom
- Twin Size Berth with Euro Style Bunk Bed Above Hanging locker with storage below 19" LCD TV Reading lamps Custom fabrics Escape Access SAT receiver
- Crew Stateroom
- The crew stateroom is conveniently located aft with a private entrance. With a private head and stall shower, this is a large crew quarters for a convertible yacht of this size. Upper & Lower Bunks Hanging Locker Wood Flooring 19" LCD TV Mattress, Upgraded Reading Lights for Both Bunks Upgraded Fabrics SAT receiver
- Crew Head
- Tecma Electric Toilet Stall Shower Exhaust Fan wood flooring
- Fly Bridge
- Bench Helm chair Helm pod Naiad bow thruster control MTU remote panels Sony XPlod Marine stereo 12v plug Teak decking Refrigerator Kenyon BBQ Grill Sink with sprayer Fresh water Semi Circle Shaped seating with teak table top Teak flooring beneath table Drink coolerPort Marine speakers Spotlight and control pad Fresh water wash down Navigation lights port and starboard molded Stern light molded
- Fly bridge Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Radar-Plotter Raymarine E120 Radar 10 kw 72 Nautical Miles Raymarine ST6002-Autopilot Raymarine VHF 218 black radios AIS Sony XPlod tuner Satellite phone-KVH TP252 D-Link Router Camera system KVH Tracvision TV with gyro 24" Dish
- Custom Teak on Sole & Mezzanine Sliding Door to Salon Overhead w/Lights Valve to Fill Water Tank from Dockside Inlet Transom Swim Step Engine Room Access (2) Cable master for Shore Cords (100 amps) Power Cords Cable TV & Phone Connections Wash down (fresh & salt) Stereo speakers Cockpit camera system
- Hull, Deck and Exterior
- White hull color Wash down in Anchor Locker S.S. Gas Springs Anchor Locker Hatch Handrails (follow window line) Hydraulic Bow Thruster (2) Maxwell windlass’ Blue Bottom Paint Thru Hulls Underwater Exhaust System Dripless Shaft Seals Water Supply from Both Engines Anchor & Rode Stainless railing Transom door with Electric hatch crew entrance Transom door with Electric hatch garage access Bowers davit with lift and rotation
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Diesel: MTU 2000 M93 1200-hp Generators, (1) 27kw Kohler, (1) 8.5 KW Kohler, Diesel w/Gas-water Seps 800 gallon GPD water maker with auto back flush Air Conditioning, Chilled Water (2) 5-ton Units Zoned w/Reverse Cycle Heat Oil Change System for Engines, Generators, Transmissions Kobelt Steering System Structural Aluminum Engine Beds 8 4D Batteries (2) Battery Chargers Fire Suppression System All Pumps & Thru-Hulls Painted 110V Outlet at Entrance Painted Bilge & Anchor Locker Freshwater Pump Fire Bottle Tool Box Drip Pans Under all Chilled Water System Valves (Condensation) Bilge Pumps w/Clean out Pumps in Keel Area Freshwater Filter Fresh Water Spigot Fuel Priming Pumps Fuel Transfer & Monitoring System Racor Fuel Falters Water Heater, 40 Gallon
- Additional Remarks
- The 2010 78'8" Primorets "Enigma" is one of 6 vessels built to date. This vessel has all of the amenities that you could ever ask for. The vessel features a full beam master stateroom, plus three additional cabins. In addition, it is outfitted with twin MTU M93 2000, 1200hp with A.C power converters for both US and Foreign/abroad crushing. *Not for sale to U.S. residents while in U.S. waters.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- To schedule an appointment or for additional information please contact Brian Hermann (954) 993-4195 or firstname.lastname@example.org