This 46' Bertram 1975 is truly one of a kind! She has been loved and had a massive amount of money put in her to bring her up to 2012 standards. The boat is as nice as they come the engine room is immaculate. With updated AV systems and Navigational Equipment. The boat truly does not show her age at all! If you are looking for an amazing opportunity to buy a fully refit one kind Sport Fish look no further. She is very easy to at Sunset Harbour in Miami. The seller has bought his new boat and is now ready to sell her. Bring all offers!!
- Safety Equipment
- 2Kidde ABC2 & one BC1, Fireboy FE241 in mach
- Cooking facilities: Princess three burner electric with oven Microwave Oven: Whirlpool gold Refrigeration Equipment: Isotherm SS refrigerator and freezer
- Electrical System
- Systems: 2 (50) amp, 125/250 volt, AC, Shore power; generator 12.5kw, Ship's power; 12 and 32 volt, DC, Ship's power Storage Batteries: (8) 8 volt series to 32V, 4D Marine 12 volt Battery charger: Sentry 20 amp, 12 volt, Raritan 30 amp, 32 volt
- Tankage & Pumping
- Fuel Tanks: Two FRP 620 gallons total Fuel lines: Black Aeroquip and rigid copper Valves: at starboard side of engines Water tank: FRP 300 gallons Bilge Pumps: Two Rule 2000with floats,Oberdorfer non-submersible pump
- Propulsion: 2 Detroit Diesel 8V71TI engines HP 435 Air Conditioning: Two Cruiseair 7k, 9k, Marinair 12k, separates Generator: Westerbeke 12.5kw model, four cylinder diesel
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic with longitudinal stringers and tabbed bulkheads, both full and partial
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information please contact Central Listing Broker: Barclay.Tuck@yachtdirect.net or (858)699-7637