- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.9L Turbo Diesel 359 C.I.D.
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
January 2014 upgrades include new 16 color combination underwater lights (Starfish)
Brand new bottom paint and zincs
Fresh wax job
Motivated Seller - will consider all reasonable offers.
Every upgrade imaginable!
Stainless steel wire retention blinds used on Mega Yachts
Never a live aboard
- Description & Upgrades
- Starfish underwater lighting 2 four inch bronze housed LED underwater lights Single to 16 color combinations 4 pattern settings Slow fade Fast fade Strobe Flash Remote control Bennett self leveling trim tabs controller w/LED plane position indication and auto return Ray Marine E series nav/fish finder/radar w/14" touch screen display at lower helm and 12" touch screen display at upper helm Ray Marine auto pilot w/wireless remote' (new as of 2010) 3500 series DirecTv satillite TV, Fusion sound system w/200 watt amp, w/2 remote stations (master stateroom and upper helm) tied into DirecTv for speaker control throughout vessel (satillite radio) 3 flatscreen TV's Saloon - 42" Samsung Pilot house - 32" Samsung Master stateroom - 20" Vious on swivel 3 Marine Air 1600btu A/C's, replaced within the last 1 1/2 years, cooling pump - installed May 2012 A/C systems drain/catch/pump out basin House batteries upgraded to 6, 6V HD marine batteries Installed Balmar 220amp engine alternators on port and starboard engines w/charge regulator system controller 20 gallon oval live baitwell on swimstep w/supporting pump All new carpet throughout vessel (2010/2011) New wall vinyl thru companionway and heads Davit motor rewound - 5/16" ss cable w/swivel safety hook 12.6' Sea Eagle inflatable w/20hp 4 cycle Yahama 2010 Aft deck Isenglass enclosure (not shown - in climate controlled storage) 175,000watt spotlight (2013)
- engine #1 port 5.9L Cummins 330HP turbo diesel 359C.I.D. built 2000 model # 6BTA5.9M3 serial # 46013824 hours 1050 engine #2 starboard 5.9L Cummins 330HP turbo diesel 359C.I.D. built 2000 model # 6BTA5.9M3 serial # 46013772 hours 1050
- port engine transmission ZFHurth model # HSW800A2 2.0 serial # 14185J ratio 1.96 to 1 starboard engine transmission ZFHurth model # HSW800A2 2.0R serial # 27270J ratio 1.96 to 1
- engine #3 generator Westerbeek model # 5.BTBD specs 12.5KVA 120VAC 100AMP 60Hz serial # 48873-E009 (generator components reman installed April 2010) hours 1058.2
- 2 VHF radios (one in pilot house [lower helm] one in flybridge [upper helm]) w/30ft digital antenna and two 8ft standard antennas Cockpit Speakers Bow Speakers
- 2010 12.5ft SeaEagle inflatable tender 20HP 4 cycle 2008 Yahama electric start Engine Model # F20ESH Serial # 1011290
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.