- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MTU 16V 2000 M 90
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ZEYNEP T is a one owner yacht purchased new from Azimut by the present owner. Maintained with an open check book policy and a full compliment of professional crew since new.
Light Summer use in local Turkish waters reflect the low hours on the machinery. Continual hardware updates and soft good updates during most of the seasons while in winter storage provide attractive opportunity to purchase a 4 S/R 100' Fast Motor Yacht.
In the Italian tradition of high gloss finished cherry-wood interior with inlaid grains, first quality high grade leather finishing and first class fittings.
The owner will consider trading up to a 115' to 130' late model tri Deck Motor Yacht with Zeynep T as partial exchange.
A very motivated seller will respond to reasonable offers.
A highly professional English speaking crew standing by to assist in viewing on relatively short notice.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Lower Deck The forepeak is devoted to the crew with private access from the galley (2 cabins + head). Guest Accommodations Totally separated from the crew by a water tight bulkhead are the accommodations for owner and guests, consisting of four state rooms on the lower level. Forward state room has a tapered queen-sized berth with the head forward, vanity with make-up mirror on the starboard, settle to port. Large closet aft to starboard. En-suite bath with stall shower is aft to port. Entertainment system is built-in. The centre line companion way, next aft, opens onto port and starboard state rooms, each having twin beds, separated by a night stand. Each has a full En-suite bath with stall shower. Owners Suite All the way aft off the companion way is the master state room which is the full beam of the yacht. The queen bed is centred with the beds headboard aft, night stands on either side. The entertainment system is built-in. Aft to port is a large walk-in closet. To starboard aft is the very roomy head with large stall shower, double basin vanity and head. Main Deck Companion way to starboard are stairs forming a half turn up to the main deck level the stairs land at the starboard foyer. Forward to port and 3 steps up is the pilot house. Next forward off the foyer is the day head. All the way forward from the foyer is the formal dining salon. Aft into the lounging area of the salon is a crescent shaped leather sofa and to port faces a straight leather sofa to starboard across a sectional coffee table (sections easily move to service various placements of guests). All the way aft and off center to port is the walk-behind full wet bar. This is located perfectly to service the salon or out onto the aft deck. The entertainment system is built into the bulkhead across from the bar. The aft deck offers covered, al fresco dining on a pedestal mounted varnished teak table seating six. From the aft deck you can access side decks, swim platform or up to the fly Flybridge. Flybridge, which can also be accessed from the pilot house, offers extensive sunbathing on cushions which surround the aft located Jacuzzi. Forward of the jacuzzi is a U-shaped seating area and then an L-shaped dinettes, both are serviced by a wet bar with refrigerator and Jenn Aire stove top. The Flybridge helm area is forward to port with bench seating. The joinery work is cherry wood, finished to a high gloss and with diagonally inset panels to highlight areas. The carpet is a low, densely plush weave, white throughout. There is a laid teak sole in the foyer, pilot house and in the bar area of the salon, which makes a visual break to the exterior as well as facilitating bathers use of the bar. Marble, in brown and white, is used extensively in the heads.
- Galley / Appliances
- Galley Specifications The galley is located to port forward. Access is also via a provisioning door to the port side deck. Equipment includes: Granite counter tops; Microwave/convection oven; Mielle series 4 burner stove; Dishwasher; Frigit stainless steel refrigerator & freezer; Double stainless steel sinks; Samsung 22" TV & Satellite receiver; Flybridge Downdraft electric barbecue unit (Jenn Aire); Refrigerator; Bar Stainless steel sink; Ice Maker; Crew Quarters Stacked washer/dryer unit
- Electronics / Navigation
- 100' Azimut Jumbo Electronic Specifications: Furuno FAP 330 auto pilot; Farumo Navnet-2 cartpiloter; Farumo Navnet-2 radar; GP50MK2 GPS 72 mile radar with daylight display; Rudder angle indicator; FCV 668 color depth; Skanti TRP 7000SSB; Sailor RT2047 VHF; Geonav LCD 7 plotter; AIS Security system; Cantalupi telephone system; Magnetic compass; Fuel and water tank pressure gauges; Full compliment of engine gauges; Yachts alarm panel; Rayline spotlight remote controls; Trim tab indicators; Flybridge Furuno FAP330 remote head for autopilot; Trim tab indicators; VHF remote; Engine gauges; Wheelhouse Inmarsat with Fax & Telephone; Salon 50’ Philips TV; Pioneer DVD player; Bose home music system; Sea Tel marine TV system; Master/VIP/Forward/Lower Staterooms Samsung TV; Sony CD player/tuner; Twin Bed Staterooms Sony CD player/tuner;
- Safety Equipment
- Dinghy: 1 x Zodiac 2.85m; Outboard : Yamaha 8Hp; Crane: 2; Life Raft : 2 x Eurovinil (8+8); Life Jackets: 14; Other : 2 x Life ring (buoy); 2 x Sea water pump; Fire Extinguisher: 3 x co2 (30kg); 5 x co2 (6kg); 9 x dp (2kg); 2 x dp (3kg); 1 x Halon (10kg);
- Generators & Inverters
- Kohler generator: 45 KW 220volts / 50Hz Onan generator: 25 KW 220volts / 50Hz Battery charger: 1x Master-volt 24Volt 2000Watt; 1x Gm 24Volt 2000Watt Trim Tab: 1 x Cantalupi Bilge pumps: 3 x Electrical Batteries: 2 x 12 Stationary (wet) Domestic Equipment: Air Conditioning: Cruise Air Heating: Cruiseair Water maker: 1 x Co2 Icemaker: 1 x Icer-Ette
- Power Specifications
- Shore power 380 Volt, 220 Volt, 110 Volt/3 phase/50Hz
- Please contact Emmett O’Donoghue (cell) 954-655-2178, (office) 954-745-8983, (toll free) 1-877-536-2348, or Emmett@yachtdirect.net