This ylassic flush-deck yacht, first introduced in 1972, became one of the best-selling motoryachts of her era. Highlights of this still handsome design include a spacious main salon with built in bar, protected helm/aft-deck area, full walkaround decks, large engine room with good service access.
No Regrets will make a terrific liveaboard or Bahamas cruiser at a very resaomble price!
- Specifications and Equipment
- Builder/Designer Builder: Chris-Craft Dimensions LOA: 41' Beam: 14 Displacement: 26,565 Draft: 3'3" Bridge Clearance: 15'10" Engines Engine(s): Crusader Engine Model: 454 Hours: 1740 Cruising Speed: 16 Max Speed: 24 Tankage Fuel: 350 Water: 100 Holding: 40 Galley Litton Microwave Countess 3 Burner Electric Range GE Full Size Refrigerator/Freezer Cockpit Refrigerator/Icemaker Electronics Uniden MC900 VHF (2) ICOM IC M402 VHF Garmin 2010 GPS/Chartplotter Sharp Flat Screen TV/DVD (new) Symphonic Flat Screen TV (aft cabin) RCA XL100 TV (forward cabin) Kenwood Stereo/CD w/ speakers throughout interior and bridge Electrical 6KW Genset with only 1769 hours; central vacuum system, 3 AC units; new stereo and speakers inside and out, Fireboy Automatic Engine Shutdown System
- This classic flush deck motoryacht design has a spacious v-berth stateroom forward with ensuite head. The salon is bright from picture windows port and starboard and features a convertible sofa and a built in bar for lounging. The galley is down and to port and has an electric stove, microwave, deep sink, good storage and a full size electric fridge/freezer. Furthest aft is the apartment size master stateroom with centerline queen berth, ensuite head with shower, and plenty of storage. Topside is the protected helm and spacious hardtop covered aft deck for socializing and a fully equipped flybridge with a commanding view.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask you EYS broker how! Financing available at 4.9% Contact Tom Morton at (904)377-9446 Tom@EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here to search for more Motoryachts .