- 27 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 190-cid 170-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 22-YEARS) CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP SHOWS IN THIS 1985 SEA RAY 270 SUNDANCER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 190-cid 170-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 1100 original hours; Note Port Engine Rebuild w/less than 100-hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Six, Enclosed Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top w/Screens), Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter (NEW 2011), (3) Batteries w/Switch, 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Cord & Charger, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: June 2012 marine survey on file and available for review upon request. Hoist kept. Recent fresh bottom paint. Teak brightwork all refinished. Newer exterior tape striping. (2) spare propellers. Shown by appointment only -- please call or email our sales office for boarding instructions.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Durable 1980s-era express with 10-foot beam gave buyers a lot of boat for the money. Carpeted mid-cabin interior with galley, enclosed head with shower, convertible dinette sleeps six. Roomy cockpit features adjustable helm seat, foldaway stern seat, transom door. Wide side decks provide secure bow access. Teak swim platform, bow pulpit were standard; radar arch was a popular option. Wide range of power options were available.
- Forward V-Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward V-Berth w/Drawer Storage Forward V-Berth w/Gunwale Storage Hanging Storage Locker L-Shaped Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Enclosed Head to Starboard (Electric Flush) w/Pump-out & Vanity/Sink/Shower Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator & Freezer Electric Stove / Cook top
- Compass Garmin (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter & Depth/Fish-Finder (NEW 2011)
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord 12v Plug-in
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Forward Anchor Locker Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint (FRESH 2011) Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Camper-Top w/Screens) (2) Spare Propellers Maintenance Records Handheld Spotlight CURRENT OWNER SINCE 1990 HOIST KEPT FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.