- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BEST EQUIPPED BENETEAU 49' IN THE COUNTRY, AT THIS PRICE !
- Outstanding value
- BEST EQUIPPED BENETEAU 49' IN THE COUNTRY, AT THIS PRICE !
- Broker's Comments
- This is a true blue-water cruising sailboat in excellent condition and ready to sail away. Her (original) owners have used this boat for extensive cruising and have always maintained her in first-class, like new, condition. This is a boat intended for a discerning owner expecting the best from Beneteau, the largest yacht builder in the world. When designing the hull, Berret-Racoupeau laid particular importance to initial stability, efficient fittings, a manageable rig, upwind and downwind performance, at-sea ability, and a balanced helm. The result is a spacious, comfortable, offshore cruising yacht that is sea-kindly and easily handled by one or two people. She is offered, fully equipped, and ready to take you to the destinations of your choice.
- Interior design is by the Italian firm, Nauta Designs, well-known for its mega-yacht interiors. The designers did a nice job balancing style with the need to use the interior at sea. The layout is efficient, and practical. Great attention has been placed on correctly placed fiddles and handholds to ensure that all areas can be used underway. Light, airy, surroundings are provided by large side-windows and overhead hatches, and there is generous headroom throughout. There are 'Oceanair' blinds and 'Peek-a-Boo' shades throughout. Original manuals for all systems are present plus a complete electronic Beneteau set. Owner's Cabin Forward Headroom: 6' 4" Double berth: 6' 7" x 5' 3" Island berth with high-density foam mattress Ample stowage space: large drawer under berth, locker w/clothes locker under hanging section 2 lockers to either side of berth Hanging locker Vanity w/mirror and locker 2 high closed shelves either side of berth Large opening hatch, overhead, with blind and screen Opening hatch with 'Oceanair' blind and screen 2 fixed hull ports (1 each side of hull) w/curtains 3 halogen overhead lights and 3 reading lights One 110 vac socket beside vanity Forward Head Compartment One-piece molded head compartment w/separate shower w/curved, pivoting plexiglass shower door Quiet-Flush 12 v marine toilet Synthetic resin worktop and washbasin Hot/cold mixer tap and mirror Locker w/closed shelf above Locker under basin w/waste bin and paper holder Opening deck hatch with 'Oceanair' blind and screen 3 halogen overhead lights w/switch Salon and Companionway Salon companionway w/non-slip surface Four (4) S/S handrails for safety Forward facing chart table with opening top and wood fiddle 2 hinged lockers, closed shelf Drawer and closed locker w/shelves under chart table Leather trimmed S/S handrail Fabric inner lining to side 12 vdc/115 vac electrical panel w/12 vdc socket Navigator's seat w/locker for battery charger and inverter Radio/CD/MP3 player w/two speakers 2- seat settee w/removable central armrest 2 closed stowage units and shelves along the hull Port and Starboard shelves w/ S/S fiddles Bar unit between bulkhead and settee U-shaped dining table w/settee and 4 cushions Stowage under settee, 2 removable seats Pivoting salon table w/folding leaf 4 closed shelves along the hull 2 hull ports (1 port/1 port starboard) with curtains 1 panoramic window w/folding 'Oceanair' blinds 1 opening deck hatch w/ 'Oceanair' blind and screen 2 opening deck hatches w/Oceanair combination screen/privacy curtain 2 fixed side windows to port, 1 to starboard w/pleated blinds Chart table lighting: 1 overhead light and 1 strip-light for red/white lighting Salon lighting: 5 halogen overhead lights, mood lighting under shelves Companionway lighting: 2 halogen overhead lights, 1 switch for mood lighting, 1 switch for halogen lights Galley To Port Rectangular S/S double sink Hot/cold pressurized hot/cold freshwater system w/filter Gimballed 3-burner 'Force 10' S/S stove w/oven and S/S safety bar 34 gal 'Vitrifrigo' front-operated 12 vdc refrigerator 26 gal 'Vitrifrigo' top-opening GRP freezer w/12 vdc refrigerator unit Synthetic resin worktop under companionway 110 vac 'Tappao' microwave oven (operates off shorepower) 1 locker w/double door under sink and waste bin 1 stowage unit w/3 lockers, towel holder and shelves Locker w/slliding S/S shelf 2 closed shelves for stowage, cutlery drawer 1 shelf w/S/S fiddle One opening port in coaming Galley Lighting: 3 halogen overhead lights, 1 light over stove, mood lighting under shelf, 1 x 115 vac socket Ample storage and counter-top space Starboard Aft Head Compartment One-piece molded head compartment w/separate shower w/double folding door Quiet-Flush 12 vdc marine toilet 21 gallon rigid holding tank Synthetic resin countertop and washbasin Hot/cold mixer tap 2 large closed lockers, glass ho;der and locker under washbasin w/accessories 1 fixed side window w/curtain and 1 opening port 3 overhead lights and switch Aft Cabin Headroom: 6' 7" Full beam aft cabin with 6' 7" x 5' 3" berth off-set at an angle to maximize cabin space. 2 hanging lockers Vanity w/removeable seat 2 overhead hatches with blinds and screens 3 opening ports to Stbd, 2 to Port 2 x Hella fans
- Sails and Rigging
- Fully rigged for cruising: Anodized aluminum (ICW compliant) deck-stepped mast w/roller furling (fractional 9/10) and two swept-back spreaders Anodized (new) aluminum boom w/outhaul and factory re-inforced boom bails S/S wire rigging Rigid boom-vang Roller furling mainsail (in mast) w/vertical battens Roller furling 135% genoa w/UV protective strip (strip replaced in 2011) 2 Lewmar #65ST Electric chrome primaries - on coaming 1 Lewmar #46ST Electric chrome primaries - port coach roof 1 Lewmar #45ST Manual chrome - starboard coach roof 2 aluminum winch handles and 2 winch handle holders Spinnaker track (on mast) and halyard Mainsheet - led aft to port winch All running rigging is lead aft to the cockpit Roller furling gear (Profurl) on headstay Twin genoa tracks w/adjustable cars Twin 'Lewmar' genoa sheet fast blocks S/S chainplates
- Deck Equipment
- Six person liferaft located in transom locker - new in 2009 and current inspection Avon 360 rib inflatable dinghy with 40HP Yamaha outboard engine 2 halogen underwater lights Integrated swim platform w//ladder Inlaid teak on cockpit sole Deluxe Navy Bimini top w/S/S 1.25" frame Windshield at the front edge of the bimini w/opening center window and removable (California style) side windows Custom Sunbrella cockpit cushions 9 insulated 'Oceanair' hatch covers and screens S/S bow pulpit w/step S/S aft pulpit S/S stanchions w/double lifelines w/gates Teak toerail S/S grabrails for cabin top Twin 36" S/S steering wheels w/covers Hot/cold cockpit shower 1600W Lewmar vertical windlass w/remote 65lb primary Bruce anchor w/100' chain and 150' nylon rode Twin bow rollers w/permanent self-draining anchor storage Seawater wash-down at anchor 8 S/S mooring cleats w/rub strake 1 Aluminum deck filler for fresh water 2 Aluminum deck fillers for diesel fuel Courtesy remote lights for transom and salon Anchor light and masthead navigation lights Bow and stern Nav lights Steaming and foredeck lights Trapezoidal 'Mobri S-4' Radar Reflector USCG required safety gear Windex on masthead
- Mechanical Equipment
- 75 HP Yanmar YJH4TE diesel engine with 3,600 hours 6 HP Lewmar bow thruster 28000 BTU 'Sea Mach' two-area air conditioner system 126 gallons of diesel fuel in two roto-molded 63 gallon tanks (extra 56 gallons in lieu of 2nd water tank) 87 gallons of water in a single roto-molded tank fixed to the inner liner under forward cabin berth, fed directly from watermaker under forward berth Spectra Newport 400 MkII 12-volt 18GPH watermaker 42 gallons of waste in two 21 gallon tanks Electric fuel and water guages with central LCD screen Low battery and low diesel tank alarms Engine panel with integral key in cockpit Raw water sea strainer Fuel/water seperators Macerators on the forward and aft heads Quiet Flush 12-volt toilets forward and aft 12-volt Bilge Buster air refreshening unit Electric shower sump pumps Emergency tiller steering 2 bilge pumps - manual and electric Electric icebox drain pump 11 gallon water heater
- Raymarine 6002+ Autopilot (S3G high performance w/type 2 Long Drive) Raymarine 2.5kW Radar Raymarine ST60 Tridata (depth/speed/temp) Raymarine ST60 Wind Speed and Direction Raymarine ST60 Graphic Display Raymarine E120 Multi-function display in the cockpit w/ E80 repeaters at Nav Station Raystar 125 GPS ICOM DCS VHF marine radio with Command Mike at cockpit SeaTalk2 Junction Box 2 Helm compasses AM/FM/CD stereo w/interior and exterior waterproof cockpit speakers Sirius Radio w/Antenna
- 12/110-volt electrical systems 6kW Fischer Panda generator with quiet exhaust 1800-watt 'Zantrex' Inverter 4 x 240 amp hour house batteries (Sealed AGMs - 2011) 1 105 amp hour engine start battery 80A alternator on main engine 40A battery charger 2 x 50' Shore power cables (30 amps) Lightening grounding for rigging Electrical Panel, backlit w/10 x 12-volt switches, 11 x fused switches and 4 x 110-volt switches 7 110-volt sockets 7 Reading lamps and 24 Halogen overhead lights throughout Ambient lighting under shelves
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.