- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - MUST SELL!!!
Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the most beautiful Custom Carolina boats on the market today. This 2010 52' Custom Carolina's interior was finished by Jarrett Bay Boat Works with an open checkbook. She is powered by Twin C-18 Caterpillars. Seller has had a change of plans. Priced WELL below market value. Call Today for complete details
- Revival is a 2 stateroom 2 head vessel. She has a very spacious salon with a large settee/dining area to port with her galley forward. She also has a secondary u-shaped settee to starboard just across from her galley. Continuing forward and down 4 teak steps you will find the master stateroom to port. Master stateroom includes an island Queen bed and one of her custom finished heads. Directly across the companionway there is a very spacious walk in pantry/storage compartment with plenty of storage cabinets and drawers for all of your traveling needs. Forward of the pantry is a large well lit hanging locker. Continuing forward you will find her second stateroom complete with 3 bunks, plenty of storage cabinets and drawers above and below along with her second custom finished head. Through out her interior you will see custom finished solid teak doors, teak trim as well as teak and holly flooring Revival is breath taking inside and out .
- Galley is located to port just forward of the settee / dinette. Options include: Dumb Waiter from Galley to Bridge Deck GE Microwave / Convection Oven Kohler Porcelain oversized Sink Garbage Disposal Solid Surface Counter Tops 2 Burner Electric Range 1 Sub-Zero Refrigerator 1 Sub-Zero Freezer Cusinart Convection Toaster Oven Cuisinart Coffee Maker Custom Wine Glass Racks Pull Out Custom Wine Bottle Holder Storage Cabinets Storage Drawers
- (2) Icom ICM 504 VHF Radio Furuno Nav-Net 3D GPS/Plotter/Sounder/Radar Furuno RD-30 ACR Remote Spotlight Simrad AP28 Autopilot Caterpillar Engine Controll System Sat. TV System
- 1 3/4 Shafts Dripless Shaft Logs ZF Gears (1.774 Ratio) Bronze Thru Hull Fittings for Engine Raw Water Pick-ups w/Crash Pump Set-up Fire Boy Fire Suppression System Fuel Transfer Pump System Oil Changing System for Engines and Generator Fuel Tank Sight Glass Gauges 4 Blade Props Marol Hydraulic Steering and Control System Engine Block Heaters 3 Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and heating Units Fresh Water Tank Monitoring Gauges Bow Thruster Push Button Bow Thruster Controls on Single Lever Engine Controls Racor Fuel Filters Trim Tabs Eskimo Ice Maker with Starboard Side Cockpit Storage Box (250 lbs per day) 200 Gallon Per Day Water Maker Water Filtration System
- Onan 21.5 kw Generator AC / DC Lighting Through Out Port and Starboard Engine Battery Bank (5 batteries per side) Multi-Colored LED Lights on Bridge Deck LED Lighting in Salon Overhead LED Lighting In Cockpit Over Hang 3 Battery Chargers (2 - 12v and 1 - 24v) Battery Switches 50 AMP Shore Power 2 Glendenning Power Cord Reels (One to Port / One to Starboard) Port and Starboard Engine Room Exhaust Fans Battery Parallel System Lighted Steps on Ladder to Bridge 5 Flush Mounted Spreader Lights
- Deck & Bridge
- Light Blue Hull Sides Under Side of Hard Top Painted to Match Hull Sides Custom U-Shaped Bridge Deck Seating with Custom Cushions Storage under Bridge Deck Seating Drink Box Forward of Console on Bridge Deck Custom Teak Table on Bridge Deck w/ Cover Pop Up Electronics Box Custom Over Head Electornics Box Teak Ladder Back Helm Chairs with Cushions and Canvass Covers Teak Foot Rest on Helm Chairs Raw Water Was Down in Cockpit Fresh Water Wash Down in Cockpit Fresh Water Outlet in Engine Room Anchor Locker Single Lever Engine Controls Fresh Water Outlet in Anchor Locker Teak Cockpit Teak Covering Boards Mezanne Seating in Cockpit with Storage Underneath Cushions for Mezanne Seating Engine Room Access in Mezanne Teak Toe Rail Teak House Band Full Enclosure for Bridge Deck Release Fighting Chair w/ Footrest, Cushions and Cover Fighting Chair Rocket Launcher w/ 4 Rod Holders and Rigging Station Stern Fish Box Tuna Door Corner hause Pipes Rupp Triple Spreader Outriggers Center Rigger 6 Rod Holders mounted in Covering Boards Aluminum Ladder for Engine Room Access Hidden Built In Teaser Reels (overhead of helm station)
- Teak and Holly Flooring Through Out Interior Custom Teak Entrance Doors Through Out Interior Solid Surface Counter Tops Through Out Entire Bilge and Engine Room is Finished and Painted Center Storage Area Between Fuel Tanks Leading to Lazzarett AC / DC Lighting in Lazzarett AC / DC Lighting of Bilge / Stroage Access in Master Stateroom Flat Screen TV's in Both Staterooms Pop-Up TV in Salon Entertainment System / Stereo System / Blue Ray DVD Player Teak Valances w/ Rope Courtesy Lighting Behind Custom Window Shades in Salon Custom U-Shaped Salon Settee w/ Custom Teak Folding Table Central Vaccum System Oversized Bomar Hatches in Staterooms (1 per stateroom)
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For Quickest Response Call Central Listing Agents, Ben Green, (252) 241-7757 or Joe Green, (252) 241-1316