- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 300 4 stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Perhaps the finest 33 Grady White on the market. This highly popular model has it all - from her new twin 300 horsepower four-stroke Yamaha outboards to her new electronics - this boat is a must see! Engines are under warranty through 2016 with only 9 hours. Ready to go fishing and crusing.
- With a beam of almost 12 feet, the 33 Grady White offers plenty of fishing space in the cockpit. 270 quart fishbox in the transom Rigging station 45 gallon live well Transom door to starboard Swim ladder with mount on engine platform Teak gimbal rocket launcher Padded coaming Courtesy lighting Rod storage under gunwales Gunwale flush mount rod holders Fresh and Salt water washdown Cockpit freshwater shower - recessed Cockpit spreader lights Fold-away aft bench seat with cushion
- The bridgedeck centerline helm is protected by a hardtop and a 4-sided enclosure. Comfortable lounge seats surround the helm and there is lots of room for electronics. Electrically operated pop-up electronics console Deluxe helm chair with arm rest and foot rest Hardtop radio box Stereo control and speakers
- A recent electronics upgrade highlights this fine 33 Grady White. Garmin 5212 GPS - 12 inch screen Furuno NavNet VX2 GPS, Radar with 4' open array antenna, sonar Simrad AP20 Autopilot Sirrus weather Icom VHF (2) - IC M602 and IC M502 ACR 100 spotlight - remote control Compass
- The cabin has all the amenities for both fishing and cruising. Featuring an air conditioned cabin, the cabin has two berthing areas. Forward V-berth Aft double berth Air conditioning - 12,000 BTU (2) overhead opening hatches with retractable screen and shade Accessory 12v outlet Teak and holly sole Lighting - recessed and reading Sharp 15" flatscreen TV DVD player AM/FM/CD stereo system with helm remote Rod storage above V-berth Storage under berths L-shaped dinette with hi-gloss teak table to starboard Lockable cabin door with ventilation ports
- Galley is located to port as you enter the cabin from the helm deck. Corian countertop Stainless Steel sink with faucet Microwave oven Iso Therm Refrigerator Kenyon electric 2 burner stove 3 above counter cabinets 3 pull out drawers Under counter cabinet
- The enclosed head is located to starboard. Corian countertop Sink with faucet/shower head Vacuflush head 10 gallon holding tank Wet shower Macerator discharge pump Waste deck pumpout Storage cabinets Lighting
- Hull and Deck
- Well known for their solid construction, the 33 Grady White starts with a 100% hand laid hull and deck. Bow pulpit with roller Anchor windlass with remote switch at helm and foot controls at bow Anchor locker with rode storage 316 stainless steel bow rail Rub rail with stainless steel insert Through bolted hardware Bottom paint Hull waxed quarterly
- Diesel generator - 638 hours Battery charger Dockside power with galvanic isolator Battery select switches Electrical panel in cabin
- The 33 Grady White is loaded with equipment for fishing and/or cruising. 24' Lee flybridge release style outriggers Center rigger 3 rodholders per aft tower leg Navigation lights Bilge pumps with automatic switches Trim tabs Yamaha fly-by-wire digital controls and display Hotwater heater Drink holders and grab rails throughout Self-bailing cockpit
- Owner's personal effects.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.