Original owner, professionally maintained, properly rigged & very clean, here's a brokerage boat that should be a pleasure to make your own. CAT 450hp diesels are current on recommended service. Quality electronics package with two separate GPS/Chartplotter systems. Pipewelders hardtop. Comfortable 2-stateroom layout plus convertible teak table dinette. Interior is sharply appointed with teak & holly sole, Corian countertops, and neutral-colored Ultra-leather seating. This boat is easy to get aboard and ready for showings. You won't be disappointed.
Asking $314,000. Considering maintenance, condition, & equipment this may be the best available 35' Cabo convertible of this vintage in South Florida.
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 100 Holding: yes
- Standard 35' Cabo layout featuring galley-up with two staterooms and one head. The salon has a good sized dinette that can convert to a double berth when needed. Master stateroom is forward with centerline double berth. This vessel has beautiful teak & holly wood floors throughout the main deck, companionway and staterooms. There is tailor fitted, bound-edge carpeting on all walking surfaces.
- The salon is nicely finished with teak wood trimming the windows, doors and upper counter spaces. Large salon windows have good light control with laminate mini-blinds on securing wires and window trim panels aft. There is a L-shape settee aft to the portside and the large U-shaped dinette seating to starboard, both covered in a neutral ultra-leather and very comfortable. The cabinets and drawers are teak with chrome posi-latch press buttons. Bose speaker system with CD player Panasonic DVD, stereo receiver Zenith flat-panel LCD TV
- The galley area is forward to the portside and features polished Corian countertops and backsplash with a hideaway two-burner electric Kenyon Ceran cooktop. There is a undermounted white Corian sink basin with chrome faucet. Below the counter top is a refrigerator with freezer section and teak panel door. Above is a Panasonic Dimension4 microwave/convection oven. Cabinet doors are solid teak and are designed with a ventilation feature. Across from the galley area is beautiful polished teak dining table with U-shaped dinette that can seat 6.
- Staterooms & Head
- Master stateroom is forward and features a queen-sized, raised platform berth. The teak & holly sole is on the steps up on the bed sides and accents the blue upholstered bed bumper with designer Palm tree bedspread and pillows. This stateroom has cedar wood lined hanging lockers to either side of the room and three drawers and large cabinet below the berth. There is also another LCD TV and a set of Siny speakers with volume conrol. Overhead is a large deck hatch that has screen or shade covering in the frame. The guest stateroom has upper lower single berths with storage beneath the lower berth. A cabinet next to the bed has 3 drawers. The bedrails are contoured teak and they have designer bedspreads & pillow shams. This stateroom also has two opening portholes. There is alos a CO-2 detector alarm. Across the companionway is the shared head with Corian countertop and undermounted white Corian sink & mirrored cabinet. There is a separate shower stall & seat with Grohe fixtures & clear plexi door. The faucet on the sink is also a wand style and the floor in the head is drained for ez cleanup. There is one porthole in the shower stall and one in the head.
- Flybridge, Electronics & Navigation
- A comfortable flybridge with bench seating ahead of the helm console and coaming pads around this area with drink holders below. The helm is cleanly arranged with raised panels allowing flush mounting of electronics (everything low). The CAT digital engine displays are just above the helm wheel which is surrounded by Cabo's polished stainless switch and alarm indicator light panel. Furuno NavNet system with 10.4" display, open array 48' mile radar, GPS/Chartplotter, recording depth sounder Simrad AP 11 autopilot Northstar 6000i GPS/Chartplotter with 12" display ICOM M-602 VHF radio ICOM CommandMic VHF in salon PolyPlanar MRD 60 stereo system & XM radio receiver with Sony speakers McMurdo Precision 406Mhz GPS EPIRB
- Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- 130 square foot cockpit with 40-gallon transom livewell (lighted)/fishbox. Forward are two cushioned bench seats with fold-down backrests (lockable) with tackle storage drawers, 4 on each side. Cockpit coaming pads (new July 2011). Two underdeck fishboxes (1 refrigerated - has optional 2nd freezer plate) & macerator pump-out. White fiberglass 4-rod rocket launcher on large chrome stanchion. Rod storage is inside the salon on the overhead and in the forward stateroom in cabinets to either side outboard/above the bed. Rupp bridge-mounted Silver single-spreader outriggers with collapsible back bars and dual securing arms Rupp center rigger Transom door and gate with keeper latch 5 flush mounted rod holders in gunwale 5 rod holders on aft flybridge railing Cockpit flood lights Outboard under gunwales 2 locking cabinets for gaff, brush, baitnet storage Electric plug (DC) for electric reel under gunwale
- Pipewelders molded fiberglass hardtop with integral LCD running lights, flybridge lighting and cockpit spreader lights. Brushed aluminum pipe incorporates the bridge ladder and aft railings. The rear hardtop support is a double truss style which lends to easy use as an overhead grabrail. The enclosure is PR canvas track-to-track mounted Strataglass with three large U-zip openings. There are two Pompanette H2RC white FBG helm chairs with removable cushions and canvas covers. The captains seat has an adjustable foot rest. Fresh and Saltwater washdown Armstrong dive ladder Fiberglass step box Cockpit fly cover with zip opening for bridge ladder access Canvas dockside awning using stainless poles that slide into rod holders White laminate bridge ladder treads Life vests under forward flybridge brow cabinet, as well as TV antenna and horn Canvas helm console cover Deep Sea underwater lights Pulpit with anchor roller Lewmar electric automatic windlass with bow foot switch or FB remote control, Fortress Fx-16 with keeper lead & chain/line rode One-piece Aluminum bow rail with foot guard at pulpit Aluminum grab rails on deckhouse sides (wide walk-around non-skid decks)
- 7.6 Kw Westerbeke generator in sound shield Newmar Phase Three 70amp battery charger Glacier Marine refrigeration unit for fishbox has digital thermostat on electrical panel 2 x 30amp shore power cords 110v AC, 12/24V DC 3 auto/manual bilge pumps Cable TV and telephone inlet plugs GFI protected 110v outlets Seaward 11 gal. stainless hot water heater
- Engines can be accessed from either a hatch on the salon sole or from aft by raising the cockpit seats. These hatches and most on the boat have gas-shock assist rams (all in good condition without corrosion). Main engines have approximately 1200 hours. ZF 1.483:1 transmissions CAT electric controls with syncronizer & backup system Racor primary fuel filters with pressure gauges Electric fuel gauge at helm FireBoy engineroom system with status/remote alarm panel at helm Oil Xchanger system Y-valve emergency crash bilge pump Engine ventilation blowers Cruisair reverse-cycle air-conditioning with digital thermostat Inboard raw water sea strainers Teleflex hydraulic steering Trim tabs Dripless shaft & rudder logs SeaLand Vacu-flush fresh-water head with holding tank level indicator Shurflow washdown pumps
- Hull and Construction
- This is an all White boat with Navy blue boot stripe and royal blue bottom. The salon windows are tinted limo black. Original owner has proudly kept the boat in excellent condition with regular waxing scheduled. Cabo is known for their high quality finish work and detail. The bilges are all gelcoat finished for easy wipedown cleaning. Fiberglass fuel tank with individual shut off valves. Wiring throughout is exceptionally neat, labeled and organized. All manuals and boat equipment literature are intact. All cushions are stored inside the boat when not in use. With riggers in lowered position & antennas down, height is 21'. Hull design is deep-Vee with prop pockets.
- FRAYED KNOT is a fine example of the 35’ Cabo Flybridge, a boat which offers a huge cockpit for its length with cockpit seating, good fishboxes & transom livewell. There’s a comfortable flybridge, dependable CAT-diesel power, shallow draft and it’s still a capable sea boat. The low maintenance exterior and all these features, plus nicely detailed plush interior make for a great all-around boat. FRAYED KNOT is kept in ready to show condition.
- Disclaimer & Exclusions
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. FRAYED KNOT is in use by the owner and there are personal items that may be in the photos and aboard that will not convey with the sale. Specifically excluded are all fishing tackle, dive equipment, tools, handheld electronics and charts.
- Contact Joe Majcherek from Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, central agent. 954-525-8112 office, 561-346-2367 cell, or firstname.lastname@example.org for email.