- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1992 TROJAN 10.8 METER INTERNATIONAL OFFERS AN EXCELLENT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING / OVERNIGHTING -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new and Trojans most sophisticated design, this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with only 718 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Windlass Anchor w/Foot Pedal Controls, Onan Generator (requires service), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Boat shows exceptionally well. Brand new canvas (full enclosure) in 2013. However, new cockpit carpet will be needed as it is pretty worn. Very spacious interior. Topside designed by Italian architect Fulvio de Simoni designer of the Persian Yacht line. Hull designed by Bertram VP of Engineering Dana Ward. A very rare and unique vessel in that less than 20 were ever made. Priced extremely well by motivated seller. Purchase includes winter storage through April 1,2014.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Contemporary express (called Trojan 370 Express in 1993 to 1994; 390 Express in 1995 to 1997 400 Express in 1998 to 2002) offered comfort, performance. Generic mid-cabin interior features large galley, head with stall shower, good-sized bow stateroom with private head access. Aft deck lifts electrically for access to large engine compartment. Update in 1998 added extended swim platform.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Stateroom w/Private Access to Head (Starboard Side) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum-Log (Depth/Speed) GPS AM/FM Stereo System w/10-Disc CD-Changer (Note radio not working at time of listing)
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor w/Forward Foot-Pedal Controls (All Chain Rode) Large Forward Deck Sun-Pad Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Full Cockpit Enclosure) Bow Rails & Cleats Powder Coated Bow Docking Lights Seat Covers Including Wet Bar Cover CURRENT OWNER OF 17-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!