- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A great boat at a great price. She looks new inside and out and with only 83 hours. This Rinker 300 has twin engines, a very roomy cockpit and helm station, and a wide open salon with wood floors. This 300 makes for a great family boat. She also has her own custom trailer.
Don't miss this one!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- A great boat at a great price. She looks new inside and out and with only 83 hours. This Rinker 300 has twin engines, a very roomy cockpit and helm station, and a wide open salon with wood floors. This 300 makes for a great family boat. She also has her own custom trailer.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering from the rear starboard there is a full camper enclosure, a nice couch to the rear with wet bar and blender to starboard with an ice maker as well. A settee to port and a well-appointed helm station. Down below you enter the salon with wood floors, a seating area to port and kitchen to starboard beside the full bathroom. The dining area is forward and also converts to the v-berth. To the rear of the boat is the second berth.
- Wood floors Plush leather seating Full enclosed bathroom Dining area/V-berth LCD/DVD TV Clarion CD/Radio
- Wood grain Cabinets Tundra Refrigerator/Freezer SS Sink Alcohol Stove Emerson Microwave
- SS bow rails Anchor with controls Extended swim platform Full camper enclosure
- Electronics and Helm
- Danforth Compass Standard Horizon VHF Faria Gauges Jabsco Spotlight and controls Trim tab controls Lowrance Global Map 3500 2x 12v Plugs Clarion controls Anchor controls
- Electrical/Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- 2x 30amp cords Power hookups on port and starboard U-Line Ice maker in cockpit Kohler generator 2x Volvo 5.0 engines with 83 hours