- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New to the market, Strike Force is a very well equipped 44’ Striker that had a $500,000 refit back in 2001. She was repowered with Cummins 450 Diamond C’s with ZF gears (650 hrs.) and a new TDEC 11KW Genset. The owners spared no expense and everything was new including top of the line electronics, fishing gear, tower and Awlgrip paint. The boat has just had a bottom job and is ready to go! She would make an excellent charter boat! Owner is motivated and looking for offers!
- From the cockpit walk through sliding glass doors in to the main salon with L shaped settee to port and leather sofa to stbd. with entertainment center forward. The salon is large and spacious with teak woodwork and carpeting. From the salon walk down three steps to the full galley with upright refrigerator, cook top, microwave, ice maker, stainless sink and lots of cabinet and drawer space. Across from the galley to port is the master stateroom with twin berths and access to private head and shower. Walking forward to the V berth are upper and lower bunks to port with storage cabinets to stbd. and forward head compartment.
- Salon and Interior
- Carpeting throughout L shaped settee to port with leather couch to stbd. Entertainment center with LG Flatscreen TV, Sony stereo and CD player Three (3) Mermaid A/C units Uline Ice maker Teal coffee table Electrical panel in Salon Raritan toilet/MSD system Teak wood work throughout Two stateroom/two head layout 110V/12V lighting throughout Reading lights at berths
- Welbuilt Refrigerator Cooktop Panasonic microwave Stainless sink Ample cabinet and drawer storage ELECTRONICS: Horizon Intrepid VHF Icom IC-M56 VHF Icom IC-M6000 SSB Northstar 952X GPS Furuno FCV-582L Bottom machine JRC FF 10 Bottom machine Furuno 64 mile Radar Autohelm ST7000 Auto pilot Danforth 5” Compass ACR 406 EPIRB
- TDEC 11 KW Genset 110V AC/12V DC Service Two Marinco 50’ shore power cables (30 amp) 12V/120V Lighting throughout Raritan 40 amp battery charger Engine room lighting Four (4) 8D Gel Cell batteries Main Electrical panel in salon with Sub panel on bridge
- Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3-M Diesels w/ZF IRA280A.2 transmissions (450HP) approx. 650 hours Three integral fuel tanks with man holes and dip sticks. Total fuel: 735 gal. Racor fuel filters Hynautic hydraulic steering Hynautic hydraulic engine controls Fire Boy Clean Agent fire suppression system Raritan head/MSD system Hot and cold fresh water system with Groco pump and accumulator tank Dripless shaft logs Sea Ward 6 gal. Water heater Two Aquamet 22 2” stainless shafts Two 28” X 34” 4 blade Nibral props Two 8” Sea Chests with Marlon valves Five (5) Rule bilge pumps
- Helm console with Hynautic steering and engine controls, full engine instrumentation, electronics and switching Two (2) Helm chairs Cushioned bench seating with storage beneath Aft bridge rails with rod holders Windshield Teaser reels Remote for search light (mounted on tower) Horn Flybridge ladder to cockpit Access to tower
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- Tackle center Rod Holders Transom door Gin pole Fighting chair Rupp triple spreader outriggers (Black w/Gold) Center rigger Teak covering boards Eskimo ice machine Cockpit bait freezer Full Tuna tower (New 2001) with steering and controls, bench seat and sun shade Spreader lights
- Deck and Miscelaneous
- Spectra water maker Integral aluminum bow rails (painted) Awlgrip paint Integral cleats and hawse holes Pulpit Three (3) Bomar hatches at foredeck Life raft mounted on foredeck Integral fuel tanks with man hole access and dip sticks Two (2) Danforth anchors Ideal windlass Awlgripped non-skid fore and side decks Hull color is white with black striping and gold accent
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- Please contact Dick Phillips (561) 346-1616 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and photos.