- 62 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A LUXURY EURO/SEDAN CRUISER IN THE 60-65’RANGE, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO CHECKOUT THIS HIGH QUALITY ALTERNATIVE TO THE VSC’S, AZIMUTS, SUNSEEKERS ETC OF THE WORLD. Built in Canada entirely of North American parts the 62' Neptunus is fast, economical and roomy compared to other offerings in this category. The fit and finish is outstanding as well as the heft and quality of her fittings and fixtures. With her performance, great ride and great features such as hydraulic swim platform/dinghy lift, fabulous sunpad area forward of flybridge helm, and luxurious roomy accommodations, she represents a tremendous value in today’s market and will not disappoint!
Courtesy showings available upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- IF YOU ARE IN THE MARKET FOR A LUXURY EURO/SEDAN CRUISER IN THE 60-65’RANGE, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO CHECKOUT THIS HIGH QUALITY ALTERNATIVE TO THE VSC’S, AZIMUTS, SUNSEEKERS ETC OF THE WORLD. Built in Canada entirely of North American parts the 62' Neptunus is fast, economical and roomy compared to other offerings in this category. The fit and finish is outstanding as well as the heft and quality of her fittings and fixtures. With her performance, great ride and great features such as hydraulic swim platform/dinghy lift, fabulous sunpad area forward of flybridge helm, and luxurious roomy accommodations, she represents a tremendous value in today’s market and will not disappoint! Courtesy showings available upon request.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding Lhasa Luck from the hydraulic swim platform/tender lift, a short step up leads to the comfortable and roomy Aft Deck. To starboard the easy ergonometric molded stairwell to the flybridge/helm area. Moving forward is the same level Salon with a contiguous Galley to starboard and two steps up. Forward of galley is the huge Dinette Area that easily seats 8 comfortably. To port is the curved stairwell leading down to the accommodation level featuring three staterooms each with a private Head and shower. The Master Stateroom is amidships taking advantage of the widest and quietest part of the yacht. The Engine Room is aft and accessed via a hatch in the Aft Deck sole. Furthest aft is the Crew Cabin for one. The spacious air conditioned fully enclosed Flybridge has room for dining, its own pop up LCD TV and Neptune’s Signature Flybridge open air Lounge Area ahead of the Helm. Proceeding either starboard or to port from the aft-deck are 2 very ample side decks leading to foredeck and forward sunpad area.
- Main Salon
- The Salon is entered via a curved tinted glass/ stainless steel sliding door with a sliding bug screen and full drapes. The very open and spacious Salon is fully carpeted and protected by a carpet runner. Immediately to starboard is an L shaped crème Ultra Leather sofa that contrasts very nicely with the dark cherry joinery. The entire sofa has storage below. The sofa easily seats five. In front of the sofa is an attractive cherry and burlwood coffee table. The signature two level Neptunus Salon windows are each covered with separate drapes divided by an upholstered and wood framed panel. Columns with AC delivery and sconce lights are port and starboard. Immediately forward is the two door cabinet housing all of the yacht's manuals. To port starting aft is a two level cherry cabinet that contains a pop up Sharp Aquos 32" LCD TV that easily hides from view and a double door cabinet below that contains the Sharp TV receiver, an RCA SAT TV receiver, a Clarion DXZ745MP Sirius ready AM/FM/CD/DVD tuner. Also in this area are the SeaTel At Sea TV controls, the SeaTel Wave Call control panel, an A/B switch for cable or Sat TV, Directv Satellite Receiver, RF Receiver for remote AV operation-New July 2011, Onkyo Amplifier/Receiver-New July 2011, Seatel Tracking at Sea Control Panel, Kenwood DVD Player, Iphone/Ipod docking station, LCD Flatscreen on lift in AV console in Salon and a Sharp EDTV 15” on electric drop down in Galley. The Clarion Surround Sound system is hidden throughout the Salon and sounds amazing! Next forward is a two person loveseat upholstered to match the sofa followed by a cherry two door cabinet with a cherry countertop housing a Danby glass front wine cooler. Opposite at the end of the L shaped settee is a small two door storage cabinet with a cherry top. Up one step is the access to the lower deck’s accommodations with an additional cherry two door cabinet presently used for glass storage. Also in the Salon are eight dimmable halogen mini spots, a telephone outlet, digital AC controls and a central vacuum outlet.
- Frigidaire compact dishwasher Panasonic Genius combination microwave oven Sharp Aquos LCD television in overhead with electric door AEG electric Ceran top 4-burner stove Subzero 120-volt AC refrigerator (2 drawer) Summit 120-volt AC Commercial freezer ISE garbage disposer
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Suite is entered via an arched door from the forward end of the suite. There is a tapered queen size berth with rope lighting and two storage drawers below. The upholstered headboard is affixed to five mirrored panels with beveled edges. There is a small swing arm brass lamp as well as a reading light above for each side of the berth. Each side has a built in nightstand with two drawers. To starboard is a 3/4 height hanging locker with cedar lining and a digital safe within. Next forward are four full size drawers with a cherry countertop. Above is an oversize opening hull side port light with a screen and full drapes. Next forward is an access to the large Master Head. To port starting forward is a built in Sharp Aquos 20" LCD TV above and a small vanity with stool, drawer and dressing mirror below. Next aft are two cherry cabinet doors with the cabins, RCA Direct TV receiver and an Audiovox DC DVD player. Next aft are two full size drawers with a cherry countertop above, a Clarion DXZ745MP. AM/FM/CD/Sat radio receiver, a Fireboy CO monitor and an opening screened porthole to match that on the starboard side. Furthest aft is a 3/4 height cedar lined hanging locker matching the one to starboard. The carpet in this area also has a runner. Also in this cabin are two drawers at the foot of the berth, a mirrored soffit over the bed with two halogen mini spots, four additional halogen mini spots, a smoke detector and digital AC controls. Accessed only from the Master Suite is the Master Head with bow front cherry vanity with a cabinet below and an under mount sink with two tone single lever faucet above. The countertop is Absolute black granite. There are four mirrored medicine cabinets above, with an oval porthole behind a pleated shape. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantes model. The sole is marble tile to match the countertop and the overhead is mirrored. The stall shower has a clear acrylic door, a seat, a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture, a light, a soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser and an exhaust fan. Sharp 20” EDTV Flatscreen.
- Guest Stateroom
- Entering from the centerline Companionway the tapered double berth is forward and outboard. Above this berth is a single berth allowing accommodations for 3. At the head of the lower berth is a three drawer cherry nightstand facing aft. The outboard side has a cherry shelf running the full width of the berth. Above are two oval opening stainless steel portholes with screens and Roman shades above. Below the berth are one large and two small drawers. At the foot of the berth is a full size cedar lined hanging locker. On the aft bulkhead is a Sharp Aquos 14" LCD TV. Also in the cabin is a Clarion DXZ345MP Pro Audio receiver for AM/FM/CD/Sat radio, two stereo speakers, digital AC controls, four overhead mini spots on a dimmer, rope lighting under the berth and an arched cherry entry door. Unique to 62 Neptunus models of this era is the full third Head with stall shower. This head functions as both guest head and day head. It is located across the Companionway to port. The bow front cherry vanity has one storage cabinet below and a granite counter with an under mount sink and a single lever two tone faucet above. Three mirrored medicine cabinet doors plus an opening stainless steel oval porthole with Duet shades is above. The sole is granite tile to match the countertop. Sharp 16” LCD Flatscreen TV
- VIP Stateroom
- All the way forward is the VIP Cabin with a centerline queen berth, upholstered headboard over a mirrored panel and two swing arm brass reading lights. There are two large drawers at the foot of the berth. To both port and starboard are built in cherry countertops that serve as nightstands. Above on each side are oval opening portholes with screens and drapes. Further above are four cherry cabinets on each side. Aft to port is a double door cedar lined hanging locker followed by the entry door to the VIP Head. To starboard is another two door hanging locker with cedar lining, an RCA Sat TV receiver and an Audiovox DC DVD player. Facing forward is a built in 13" Sharp LCD TV above and a single drawer vanity with stool below. Also in this cabin are digital AC controls, a CO detector, five overhead mini spots, two stereo speakers, an overhead Bomar escape hatch/skylight with removable screen and arched entry door to the cabin The VIP Head is just aft of the VIP Cabin on the port side. Not having two entry doors makes for a larger Head. The cherry vanity has a bow front, under mount sink with a two tone faucet above on a granite countertop. There is a cabinet door below and three mirrored medicine cabinets above. The toilet is a Raritan Atlantes model. The stall shower has an acrylic clear door, a light and a hand held or wall mountable shower fixture and soap/shampoo/conditioner dispenser. Also in this head is a marble tile sole, mirrored overhead, an exhaust fan and an opening screen stainless steel port light with Hunter Douglas Duette shade. Sharp 16” LCD Flatscreen TV
- Forward Deck
- Heavy Duty stainless steel bow rails Stainless steel anchor pulpit w/bow roller 66 lb. Delta stainless steel anchor Maxwell 3500 VW Windlass w/150' high tensile chain, new 2008 Up & down foot switches for windlass Bomar hatch to access large chain locker Freshwater wash down on bow in bow locker Heavy duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert Bomar VIP Cabin deck hatch Dual spring line cleats International navigation lights Air horn Dual deck fills for fuel port & starboard Stainless steel burgee pole Bow sun pad cushions w/new cover & built in drink holder & stainless steel grab rails Stainless steel hand rails at bow cushion Black Textulene wrap around windshield cover & cover for cabin side windows Frameless cabin side windows Stainless steel sliding boarding gates port & starboard
- Aft Deck
- Teak sole Covered stern cleats w/fairleads Built in fiberglass stairs (7) to Flybridge w/teak treads (2) Hinged stainless steel doors to swim platform (2) Folding deck chairs w/Sunbrella cushions Covered Aft Deck (3) Stainless steel DC lights in Aft Deck overhead Built in Aft Deck seating for four Cherry table w/folding center section & padded covcan be utilized as a Crew Cabin (2) Clarion stereo speakers w/tweaters 2008 11' AB 11DXL w/40 hp Yamaha 4 stroke OB (New Yamaha 40hp Motor-April 2012) w/Lenco trim tabs & steering console Full cover for tender Tender has depth finder, swim ladder, battery switch, console helm Jabsco pressure water inlet w/pressure regulator Deck waste pump out plate Center section of table folds for easy access to Lazarette/Crew area Hot & cold shower (2) Stainless steel support poles to Boat Deck (2) Speco closed circuit TV cameras Isotherm stainless steel drink refrigerator under Flybridge step (3) Underwater lights, new 2008 (2) Stern mounted cleats Clarion stereo remote
- Flybridge Electronics and Helm
- Dual Raymarine E120 combination color electronic chart plotter/GPS/radar Raymarine 4 kw 72 mile HD open array 6' radar antenna, new 2008 One 12-volt DC windshield wiper and control Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD stereo receiver CCTV system with 4 cameras Caterpillar LCD engine displays McMurdo 406 MHZ EPIRB Engine synchronizer Back-up engine controls Additional: Icom IC-M602 VHF radio at portside control station with bow thruster controls LG LCD television on electric lift with RCA DSS receiver Sea Tel tracking DSS Raymarine ST60 digital depth gauge Raymarine ST60 digital speed log (2) Electric fuel gauges ITT Jabsco searchlight controls CAT back up panel for gears & throttle Vetus bow thruster controls Bennett trim tab controls Bilge pump controls w/(4) high water alarm panels Teleflex tilting helm wheel w/cover Fireboy controls Windlass controls Sea Tel 2498 Sat TV antenna 12V DC outlet Sea Tel SAT telephone system in matching dome (Wave Cell) New Mar intercom Dedicated battery for Radar -New Feb 2012
- Fly Bridge Equipment and Description
- (2) Marine Air digital AC controls w/Reverse cycle heat (4) Access panels for storage in the Helm Area 4 Side clear vinyl enclosure, new 2008 (6) Overhead DC stainless steel trimmed lights (4) Clarion overhead stereo speakers w/separate tweaters (2) MB Quartz 10" subwoofers (2) Drink holders at helm Fold down stainless steel footrest at Helm Zodiac 6 person life raft w/hydrostatic release Kenyon Electric Grill U-line Icemaker Sink Gooseneck chart light (red) at Helm Gooseneck utility light between helm chairs Padded cover for aft Flybridge table Padded cover for portside varnished table top Stainless steel flag staff Custom raised insert at Helm for additional headroom Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD Stereo for Flybridge, Sirius ready (2) Stidd helm chairs w/swivel bases, fore & aft adjustment & covers Hinged stainless steel gate at top of steps to Aft Deck 110V GFCI outlet New Teak Deck systems teak on Flybridge-New in 2011 Centerline grab rail on hardtop underside Life ring w/strobe & retrieval line Full cover and new sunpad for sunning area forward of the helm -New 2012
- 110V/220V AC system 12V/24V DC system 21 kW CAT generator in sound shield w/1932 hours (3) Banks of 12 volt gel cell batteries separated by blocking diodes as follows: (2) 8D’s (220 ah each) for house 12V, (2) 4D’s (180 ah each) for engine starting 24V plus (2) 12 volt 4D (180 ah each) batteries for bow thruster (24V system) DC Digital voltmeter DC Digital amp meter AC Digital voltmeter AC Digital amp meter (20) Breaker protected 110 volt AC circuits (8) Breaker protected 220 volt AC circuits (42) Breaker protected DC circuits Victron/Central bonding system w/grafite shaft brushes Victron/Centaur battery charger for engines 24V, 30 amp Battery charger for thruster & windlass 24V, 30 amp Battery charger for house system 12V 100 amp (2) 50 amp Glendinning cord reels w/75' of cord each Generator "on" indicator light at Helm (3) Battery shutoff switches (2) Newmar GI 50 galvanic isolators Port engine alternator 85 amps, 28V Starboard engine alternator 135 amps, 14V (3) Gang centrally located GFCI's at main bus (2) 15 KVA isolation transformers
- Safety and Firefighting Equipment
- Flares Bell Life jackets: four type I five type II and one type III Type IV throwable: two ring buoys Life raft(s): Zodiac approx. 6 person Portable extinguishers: three 5 B:C and three 10 B:C dry chemical Built-in system: fireboy 33.8 lb. FE-241 Location: Centerline forward in engine room
- Engine Room
- Anti-vibration mounts for engines & generators 15 hp Vetus 24 volt DC electric bow thruster (4) Automatic/manual bilge pumps w/”Ultra” bilge pump switches Grundfos DC freshwater pump (2) Space Saver 30 Gallon hot water heaters (5) Fluorescent Engine Room lights (2) 110V GFCI outlets (2) 110V Engine Room fans FRP flooring between engines Macerator pump for waste system w/timer 2.5" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts Dripless shaft seals Site tubes for both fuel tanks (2) Engine Room blowers 2" Heavy duty insulation material covered w/white aluminum perforated paneling Oil change system for engines, transmission & generator Oversize Groco sea strainer & sea valves for main engines Workbench in Engine Room w/vise 4 Blade 31" x 42" propellers (main props) (2) Aluminum baffeled water tank Aluminum baffeled waste tank Village Marine 400 GPD watermaker Newmar intercom Provideo Engine Room camera 1000 Hour service June 2008 @1017 hours, cost $12,000.00 34 lb. Fireboy automatic fire suppression system (FE 241) Air filters on Engine Room air intakes Teleflex power steering system 4 Step teak & stainless steel boarding/swim ladder Marine Air 72,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning w/(5) air handlers & (7) compressors Racor 1000 MA fuel filters w/vacuum gauges for main engines Racor 500 filter for generator 6 Step stainless steel & teak ladder to Engine Room from Aft Deck Coolant recovery bottles for cooling systems Sea Star hydraulic power steering Engine block heaters ZF 550A Transmissions w/1.97:1 reduction Airsep crankcase ventilation system 426 Gallon aluminum forward fuel tank 696 Gallon aluminum aft fuel tank
- New in 2012
- New Teak Decks on Flybridge (5-2011) Second Raymarine E120 Classic Screen 12" Added New Flybridge Sunpad Cushion Fwd. Of Helm New Covers for Tender, Flybridge Area Fwd. New Yamaha 40hp Motor-April 2012 New Flybridge Fridge New Varnish on Flybridge Teak Cabinetry New Dock Box on Aft Section of Flybridge (West Marine) New Tundra Freezer/Fridge on Aft Section of Flybridge New Integration of Av System Allowing Access throughout Boat DIRECTV throughout Boat New Aft Deck Table New Additional Upper Berth in Guest Stateroom IPod Docking Station Flybridge and Lower Av Center
- Brokers Comments
- If you are in the market for a luxury euro/sedan cruiser in the 60-65’range, you owe it to yourself to checkout this high quality alternative to the VSC’S, Azimuts, Sunseekers etc. of the world. Built in Canada entirely of North American parts the 62' Neptunus is fast, economical and roomy compared to other offerings in this category. The fit and finish is outstanding as well as the heft and quality of her fittings and fixtures. With her performance, great ride and great features such as hydraulic swim platform/dinghy lift and fabulous sunpad area forward of flybridge helm, and luxurious roomy accommodations, she represents a tremendous value in today’s market and will not disappoint! Courtesy showings available upon request.