- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS) CLEAN AND WELL CARED FOR THIS 1993 SILVERTON 37 CONVERTIBLE OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with only 860 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Popular Mid-Cabin Interior w/Guest Stateroom, Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS w/Chartplotter, Radar), AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Interior nicely updated with newer carpeting, newer cornice boards, newer custom sofa-bed. Boat is clean and showed very well.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of earlier Silverton 37 Convertible gets high marks for clean styling, family friendly accommodations, affordable price. Offered with twin-stateroom mid-cabin or single-stateroom convertible floor-plans, both with roomy salon, stall shower in head. Fish, swim, or dive from deep cockpit with in-deck fish-box, transom door. Note side exhausts, large engine-room. Prop-pockets reduce hull draft.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom w/Drawer Storage Underneath Berth & Hanging Storage Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Forward Stateroom Private Access to Head (Starboard) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon w/Sofa to Port (Converts to Berth; Note Built-in Storage in Sofa Salon with Built-in Storage Console Forward to Port (2) Flat-Screen Televisions NEWER Interior Carpeting NEWER Cornice Boards Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder GPS w/Chartplotter Radar AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- (3) Forward Deck Hatches Fender Holders Transom Door Snap-in Snap-out Fly-Bridge & Aft-Deck Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (4) Built-in Rod-Holders
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Fly-Bridge Mooring Cover Horn Dockside Water Connect Current Owner of 13-Years Inside Heated Winter Stored FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.