- 106 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Calliope" is a stunning 98' Westport Motor Yacht with a custom 8' cockpit added by Rolly Marine in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Extensively remodeled in 2006, she sleeps 8 owners and guests, plus 3 crew, in 4 staterooms, all with private ensuite heads, plus crews quarters and a day head.
- "Calliope" is a stunning 98' Westport Motor Yacht with a custom 8' cockpit added by Rolly Marine in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Extensively remodeled in 2006, she sleeps 8 owners and guests plus 3 crew in 4 staterooms, all with private ensuite heads; plus crew's quarters and a day head.
- "Callipoe's" large country style galley with breakfast bar offers a complete array if full-sized, top o-of-the-line appliances for maximum effciency in food preparation and casual dining. She features a sumptuous raised U-shaped dinette with seating for 6-8 and two occasional barstools that can be used for additional seating. Like the great-room in your home, this area of the yacht is highly utilized due to the casual nature of the exhibition style galley and the panoramic windows and view. The stunning neutral granite countertops have been carried throughout the main deck including the salon, galley, dinette and forward counters. Kohler stainless steel extra deep double sink Kohler cutting board Grohe faucet soap dispenser 48" Kitchen Aid dishwasher 30" Dacor convection oven Dacor 5-burner touch top cooktop Stove fiddles: Cooktop pan holders Microwave with vent hood Broan trash compactor Bronze mirror between forward cabinets Azrock commercial flooring in galley Insinkerator disposal Franke Little Butler insta-hot Overhead detail over galley work area Built-in u-shaped dinette settee with cherry waterfall edge and recessed burl top Granite counter tops and dining table 20" Toshiba TV/DVD combo, Niles volume control, Speakercraft speakers
- Deck Equipment
- 350#, Fjord painted, galvanized anchor 300 feet 5/8" chain Custom stainless steel bow roller with VHMW roller 5/8" chrome chain stopper (1) 4500# Maxwell hydraulic winch with devil's claw Automatic anchor chain wshdown system (2) Maxwell 2200# 24V DC capstans Docklines: (6) 60' 3/4" nylon with 36" eye splice (8) 1' 7" stainless steel bitts (6) Stainless steel hawse eyes forward (2) Stainless steel hawse eyes at swim grid (2) Additional cleats at stern for shoreboat tie-off (4) 15" Inflatable type fenders with 1/2" nylon line (6) Fender cleats (3 per side) with stainless steel rub rail Aft deck bar: Whirlpool icemaker, Whirlpool refrigerator, Corian Magna Savannah top, sink w/hot and cold water and storage Dining/cocktail table, fixed location, hi/lo Corian top with 360 degree swivel Molded-in settee with custom aft deck cushions with lumbar support (seats & backrests) Storage lockers located in bulwarks Spiral staircase w/teak treads up to FB Aft deck kights w/dimmer switch 42" TV above aft deck bar mounted on stainless steel mounts Niles volume control and Polyplanar Marine speakers from salon stereo Aft diesel tank in cockpit has been converted to a 700 gal. aviation tank
- Electrical System
- Westport proprietary vessel information and control system (VIC) 3" LCD panelview touch pad at crew area and PH (8) Automatic bilge pumps monitored for operation Tank levels monitored: (3) fuel tanks, (3) freshwater tanks (2) DC gray water pumps monitored for operation Black water tank alarmed at 7% and 98% fuel levels Flybridge grill lid closed alarm Fourteen heat sensors: (6) in crew quarters, captains quarters, engineroom & crew lounge; (3) in VIP & guest staterooms; (3) in galley, salon & master; (2) in pilothouse & doghouse Thirteen smoke alarms: (5) in crew quarters, captain's quarters & crew lounge; (3) in VIP & guest staterooms; (3) galley, salon & master stateroom; (2) in pilothouse and doghouse; (3) CO alarms in crew stateroom, captain's quarters & crew galley Security system: Aft door, crew door, salon door, port/stbd doors, FB hatch VIP Hatch monitored for unauthorized entry All gell cell type batteries: (2) Banks of (2) 8-D, 225 amp batteries, wired in series for starting main engines (4) total; (2) 8-D, 225 amp batteries: one for ea. gen starting; (1) 24V DC battery bank for ship's service; (1) 12V DC battery bank for electronics (2) McCarron battery chargers: (1) 75 amp 12VDC for electronics, (1) 75 amp 24VDC for ship's service bank McCarron 10 amp 23V DC charger for main engine bank McCarron 12V 30 amp charger for gen bank General lighting: Vimar and Leviton receptacle and switching throughout 24V DC shower lights with white trim Navigation lights on PH console Lighting at house sides, foredeck, aft deck stairs, aft deck overhead, flybridge deck lights, with rope lighting under bar Main distribution panel located in crew area designed to be functional with necessary circuit breakers & transfer switches to provide proper operation of all AC & DC circuits Distribution panels have engraved face plates (3) King heater/defrosters on PH console Pilothouse chart light: One dimmer controlled red light over chart area Ritchie Globe Master compass in the PH (2) 100 Amp shorepower isolation transformer with step automatic voltage boost Lightening protection with hull Dyna plate and mast probe All staterooms have 110V reading lights and 110V receptacles for table lamps except for captain and crew, which have DC reading lights Low volatage, recessed Halogen fixtures 24DC & 110V AC indirect rope lighting (1) Searchlight on mast with dual controls Shower power: (2) 100 amp, 240V, single phase shore feeds (1) 100 amp receptacle with 100', 100 amp loose cord: (1) via 100 amp 100' Glendenning Cablemaster cord reel, both located in stbd bussel TV and phone connections located at Glendenning, with one 100' TV/phone cord
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- 10 Programmable 16-station Panasonic phone system 12 Jack locations Midshipshore power inlet CATV 100' combo telephone shore cord Sea Tel 2494 satellite TV system Dual Sony RF remote receivers (1) Furuno 1510MK3 radar (1) Furuno 7111 Raytheon RayCom cellular phone Northstar 941XD GPS in PH Furuno 582 viseo depth sounder Nobletec navigation electronic chart system Dedicated PC Satellite telephone: KVH-Mini-M trac phone WIFI EVDO internet Compact designs ship computer Wireless network throughout boat (2) Icom M602 VHF Raytheon 53 VHF radio installed VHF in tender Icom M802 SSB Loud hailers integrated with VHF radios B&G HS wind, depth & speed Furuno FAx 207 weather fax Nobletec Admiral 9.2 HP wireless printer Robertson AP20 autopilot system in PH Robertson AP22 on FB VIC security system Elbex hi-resolution color camera system Full pan zoom camera in the engineroom
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU/DDC 12V2000 engines rated at 1480hp Four-station DDEC controls DDEC synchronizer and underwater exhaust Generators: Hydro elastic mount sound shields, water lift mufflers Exhaust water separator cyclones Water temperature, oil pressure hour meters on panel Oil level warning pump Unloading valve kits and dual pumps with gauge kits Exalto windshield wipers Fuel tankage 220V 2 hp air compressor 16" Wesmar bow thruster 40 hp Four station controls Air conditioning Fuel transfer pump with flow meters and timer Fire supression Lube oil change system Cast urethane, foil shaped rudders with stainless stocks Fiberglass sleeves with Tides bearings, seals and spare seals Propellers Aquamet 22-H.S.3 1/2" shafts Shaft logs are one piece fiberglass with Tides packing gland inboard and dripless bearings with water crossover cooled from engines Packing glands are bonded shaft log laminated into hull Struts are cast bronze of Vee design Sliding hatch to flybridge Commercial grade power steering with dual engine driven pumps Fuel fills with dual fill cent pipes vented overboard fo fast filling A second smaller vent, vented overboard - one fill for water tank Fuel Tank is 1/4" 5086 alloy aluminum with dual fills and standard vents - appx capacity 3500 gal. plus 700 gal. aft 100 Gal. gas tank under hatch on swimstep, includes air dispensing pump and hose Fuel filter: (1) Sea Pro 300 for ea. main engine, (1) Separ 2005MK for ea. gen. with a vacuum gauge Fuel gauges: Sight tubes, located in engineroom with VIC monitor Emergency fixed bilge pump system Four steering stations: PH, FB, port & stbd. wing stations on FB Statrions include: indicator, start/stop buttons and covers Engine mounted on vibration mounts. All motors & pumps are mounted with shock/isolation mountings All thru-hulls are bonded with #8 or heavier wire and connected to transom zincs and shaft Wipers Zinc anodes installed on hull at transom and secured on stainless steel studs and tied to the bonding system - shaft zincs are included
- All personal items All handheld radios and phones Laptop computer All artwork Cherry bar chair in helm The three (3) leather salon chairs The three (3) wood tables in salon All survival suits All Calliope life rings Fighting chair
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.