- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"BG" has been a one owner yacht and shows pride of ownership. Pacific Mariners are known for their smooth and quiet ride.
The 65' Pacific Mariner is the perfect Northwest yacht; economical at low speed, but able to cruise in the mid 20's to overcome tides. Built for a cruising couple to get the optimum from our lovely islands.
- Accommodations & Galley
- Thermadore stainless steel full size range w/convection oven 22 cu. ft. side-by-side G.E. stainless steel refrigerator w/ice & water dispenser KitchenAid stainless steel dishwasher G.E. stainless steel microwave oven Stainless steel trash compactor Stainless steel double sink w/insinkerator disposal Grohe single lever faucet w/pull-out sprayer Corian countertops Bosch washer & dryer 6 cu. ft. freezer Lazy Susan w/pull-out shelves Opening ventilation hatch w/screen Eight place setting dishes, flatware & utensils 16 Piece set of stainless steel pots & pans Hunter Douglas custom window blinds Digital room temperature control panel Satin finish teak cabinets Custom upholstered settee (dining area) Custom Camphor dining table w/slide (dining area) Custom furniture quality sofa w/designer coverings and storage (main salon) Wet bar refrigerator w/icemaker, stainless steel sink & custom crystal stemware (main salon) 24 VDC refrigerator (flybridge)
- Entertainment Features
- 42" Plasma TV w/home theater surround sound speaker system w/sub woofer CD stereo w/remote control (VIP Stateroom) 13" TV & VCR connected to satellite system (Guest Stateroom) CD stereo w/remote control (Guest Stateroom) Panasonic PBX phone system w/cell/satellite/land modem KVH Tracvision 4 satellite TV antenna VCR - Super VHS high resolution Audio/video control receiver w/120 watts per channel DVD player 5 Disc CD changer Niles integrated remote control 27" TV w/VCR connected to satellite system (Master Stateroom) 12 Disc CD changer stereo (Master Stateroom) 20" TV & VCR connected to satellite system (VIP Stateroom)
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- Northern Lights 20 KW generator w/PTO for thrusters w/ 442 hrs (8/2011) Northern Lights 12 KW generator w/202 hrs (8/2011) Prosine 3000 inverter w/built-in charger (new 11/2007) Link 2000 inverter control panel Isoboost isolation transformers - 50 amp & 30 amp Shore power inlets (1-50A 240V & 1-30A 120V) Glendinning cablemaster - 2 each w/handheld remote controls Battery chargers 12 & 24 VDC Danforth magnetic compass KVH gyrotrac compass B&G network digital depth & speed displays Caterpillar LCD (MPD) instruments ZF Mathers command controls Custom ZF Mathers backup controls Premium electronics package Furuno 1942 64 nm radar Furuno 582L color LCD dual frequency depth sounder Compaq Pentium III CPU w/15" flatscreen monitor, wireless mouse & keyboard Nobletec 941XD differential GPS ComNav 2001 autopilot w/remote Rudder angle indicator Weather center including: Barometer, clock & windspeed B&G digital depth sounder (master stateroom) Globalstar Seatrek Satellite phone Backup Garmin 126 GPS 12 channel
- Engine & Mechanical
- Naiad stabilizers - 4.5 sq. ft. fins Naiad 25 hp hydraulic bow thruster Dual racor fuel filters for main engines Propellers - 5 blade Nibral Propeller shafts 2.5" 22HS Dripless shaft seals w/crossover plumbing Oil change system for engine and generators Delta T engine room demisters w/24 volt fans (2) 8D gel cell engine batteries (2) 8D gel cell house batteries (2) GRP 27 gel cell batteries for generators Holding tank level indicator Kahlenburg horn Dockside water connection w/pressure reducing valve Fresh water hot & cold outlet in engine room 30 Gal. water heater w/engine coolant heat exchanger Instant hot water system 800 GPD Sea Recovery watermaker w/UV filter 125 USG FRP holding tank w/deck & macerator pumpout Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine room
- 3000 lb Windlass w/warping capstan 300' High test chain CQR 75 lb anchor Docking windlasses port & stbd w/foot switches 5' Boarding platform w/large storage locker & (2) access hatches Hot & cold water shower - cockpit shower Fresh water washdown on foredeck & stern deck
- Additional Gear & Equipment
- Aqua Air 60,000 BTU chilled water air conditioning system w/reverse cycle heat & soft start system Cockpit enclosure w/Sunbrella panels - new August 2011 15' Custom fiberglass tender w/50hp 4-stroke Yamaha Miele electric BBQ grill Central vacuum system Full set of tools, spare parts, filters, fuses, lights, etc. Copies of all service & maintenance records for new purchaser
- Exclusions to include, but not limited to, owner's & crew's personal items. If requested at time of sale a complete list will be given.
- For more information contact Central Agent, Mike Williams, at 206-298-3360 Office, 206-915-6878 Home or via email firstname.lastname@example.org .