- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Sugar Shack" is a luxury vessel with every amenity you could dream of – already in place. For those who seek a cruise ready, fully equipped, owner – operable yacht, this Pacific Mariner awaits.
Sleeps 6 in 3 private staterooms all with ensuite heads. The Owner’s with tub and shower. The crew/unexpected guest accommodations include 2 berths.
"Sistership" profile photo.
- Main Salon
- To port large L-shaped sofa with storage drawers; custom Camphor wood dining table, with electric Hi Lo and diagonal slider to convert to formal dining table for six. To starboard two occasional chairs. Forward, built-in entertainment center with 42” Plasma HD remote control TV with KVH track vision satellite receiver, VCR & DVD player with surround sound, compact disc player with 5- CD capabilities, AM/FM stereo receiver. Wet bar with crystal storage, stainless steel sink, under counter ice maker and wine cooler, liquor storage. Large salon windows 3/8” thick glass with Hunter Douglas shades; floor to ceiling aft bulkhead glass, with highly polished “Trend” stainless steel framed window with sliding door, with retractable screen and privacy curtain. Overhead Xenon lights with dimmer; indirect lighting; traditional satin finished paneling combined with beiges and gold tones.
- Port and starboard sliding pilothouse doors with screen, raised built-in-“L” shaped settee with storage below; Camphor wood table with 18” leaf; TWO Stidd helm seats with arm and foot rests. Built in 24v DC panel, sturdy 3-piece pilothouse windshields ½” thick safety glass with large heavy duty wipers with washers and intermittent operation, windshield defogger; white Textaline windshield cover. Two built-in chart drawers; overhead Xeon lighting; chart light with red lens and weather center. PILOTHOUSE HELM: 6” Ritchie magnetic compass Ritchie electric compass MTU electronic EMS monitoring gauges Mathers clear command combination clutch throttles w/backup system and synchronizer Furuno 64-mile radar with flybridge remote and 4’ open array antenna Simrad autopilot w/hand held remote with plug-ins at lower helm and flybridge ICOM IC-M127 VHF Furuno GP37 GPS with WAAS and differential Computer driven chart plotter with Nobeltec Visual Navigation Suite Simrad rudder angle indicator Dual trumpet Kahlenberg air horns Search light ITT w/Jabsco electric remote Simrad knot log Digital depth finder with alarm Electric fuel gauges Electric water gauge Naiad 25HP Hydraulic Bow thruster w/P.T.O. off 20kw generator Motorolla Cellular phone (5) station intercom phone in pilothouse, VIP stateroom, Master stateroom, salon and Lazarette Furuno FCV-582L color graph depth finder
- Galley up and aft of pilothouse with Granite counter tops, dual stainless steel sink with garbage disposal, built-in soap dispenser, Grohe faucet with pull-out sprayer; full-size four burner cook top stove with oven below; overhead built-in GE convection/microwave; KitchenAid stainless steel 22 cubic foot double door refrigerator/freezer with ice and chilled water dispenser; full size Kitchen Aid dishwasher and KitchenAid trash compactor. Ample over and under counter storage includes a Lazy Susan storage for pots and pans. To starboard, built-in cabinets with pegged dish storage with place settings for eight. Overhead opening hatch with screen; five teak steps to flybridge.
- Fore Deck
- Foredeck with stainless steel anchor mount, custom stainless steel anchor with 300’ 3/8” anchor chain and 24v windlass, large chain and fender locker on fore deck with fresh and raw water wash downs; fuel fills port and starboard with crossover; water fills port and starboard; holding tank pump out fitting; fore deck sunpad cushion with handrails; full walk-around decks.
- Master Stateroom
- King size walk-around berth on centerline with drawers below; headboard with reading lamps, mirrored bulkhead and night stands with drawers. Port and starboard lighted, cedar-lined his and hers hanging lockers. To starboard built-in depth finder remote; built-in desk with chair; dual port and starboard opening port lights with screens and shades. To port built-in dresser; digital room temperature control; overhead Xeon lighting and accent lighting. Ensuite master head with Marble counter tops, sink and mirrored vanity with storage; exhaust fan, tub with tempered glass sliding door; Xeon lighting; opening port light with screen and privacy curtain; Head Hunter fresh water marine head.
- Forward VIP Stateroom
- Queen berth on centerline with drawers below; forward bulkhead offers swing reading lamps; large hatch with screen and blackout shade, AM/FM stereo CD player with dual speakers, 13” color TV with VCR and remote control; cedar-lined hanging locker; port and starboard opening port lights with screens and Hunter Douglas shades, air conditioning with digital thermostat control; built-in electric wall heater; Ensuite head with Corian counter; mirrored vanity with storage, opening port light with screen; exhaust fan; large stall shower; Head Hunter fresh water marine head.
- Port Mid Guest Stateroom
- Twin side by side lower berths separated by a night stand with built-in AM/FM stereo with CD player with speakers, built-in lamps and drawers below; large cedar-lined hanging locker; digital air conditioning thermostat; overhead Xenon lighting. Ensuite head which doubles as the day head with access from stateroom or foyer. Corian countertop, large stall shower, mirrored vanity with storage. Xenon lighting, opening port light, exhaust fan, Head Hunter fresh water head.
- Engine & Mechanical
- Twin Series 60 MTU 825hp with 600 hours Naiad 25hp hydraulic bow thruster 30 gallon hot water heater with engine heat exchanger Auto oil change system 24v engines and generator Dripless shaft logs 2 ½” HS22 stainless steel shafts Aqua Air 60,000 BTU reverse cycle chilled water air conditioning system with reverse cycle heat and soft start, with 8 digital controls Sea Recovery 900 G.P.D. watermaker Halon automatic fire system Fresh water outlet 24v Paragon Sr. fresh water pump Power assist hydraulic steering Nine auto/manual bilge pumps Gel cell batteries for main engines and generators Engine room air intake blowers with Delta T Demisters Craftsman 3-drawer tool chest with standard tools 5’8” headroom Full width walk-in engine room with Freeman water tight door Bow & stern thruster
- 12V/24V/110V/220V; 20kw Northern Lights generator with 510 hours, sound shield, Racor fuel filter and P.T.O for hydraulic bow thruster; 16kw Northern Lights generator with 565 hours and sound shield; Heart Inverter 2500 watt with designated breaker panel with Link 2000 Inverter control panel. Isoboost transformer 50 amp, Isolation transformers 50 and 30 amp; two 50 amp 100’ cords on Glendinning Cablemasters; one 30 amp inlet with 30 amp 50’ cord; 12V and 24V chargers; telephone with cable TV inlet with 50’ cord; battery paralleling switch.
- Aft Deck
- 9’ aft deck with two teak folding chairs, built-in seat with cushions and access to crew quarters/engine room; overhead with Xeon lighting; port and starboard 24v capstan with foot control; built-in flush fender locker, under gunwale courtesy lighting; port and starboard Glendinning Cablemaster with 100’ 50 amp cords; telephone/cable TV inlets; dockside water inlet with pressure regulator. Safety stainless steel stern railing with safety gate to swim step; hot and cold shower; cockpit control station to port with Mathers and starboard built-in step boxes with stainless steel grab rails; aft to 5’ swim platform fiberglass with three 6” stainless steel pop-up cleats; large storage area with bilge pump; three step retractable stainless steel swim ladder with grab rail; complete Strataglass panels for removable aft deck enclosure.
- Crew Quarters
- Access from aft deck down teak stairwell with stainless steel grab rail. To port built-in stainless steel sink with hot and cold faucet with pull out spray. Built in Heavy Duty stack washer and dryer; 6 cubic foot freezer/refrigerator combination; electric head with holding tank, overboard macerator pump and dockside deck fitting (this system is independent of the rest of the boat as an independent backup). Overhead storage shelves with spare parts etc. To starboard upper and lower berths with reading lamps, intercom phone; built-in electric wall heater; air conditioning with digital thermostat; 5'7" headroom in crew quarters, access on centerline to stand up full-width engine room.
- Custom curved windshield with tempered safety glass, Hard Top with forward Eisenglass filler. Centerline helm station with cover; 24” stainless steel Destroyer wheel; Pompanette helm and companion seats with arm rests, foot rests and covers. Built-in L shaped settee with storage below and a cover. Fiberglass radar arch with courtesy lights and Halogen flood lights for boat deck; 1500lb Nautical Structures davit with power boom and rotation. 13’ 5” Avon Sea Sport 400 Deluxe tender with 50hp Yamaha with power tilt and trim. 4” Ritchie magnetic compass JVC KD-S640 AM/FM stereo with CD player and dual speakers ICOM IC-M59 VHF Remote screen for 64 mile Furuno radar Simrad knot log Simrad digital depth finder with alarm Bow thruster control Hand held remote autopilot Remote searchlight control Mathers electronic controls with synchronizer COM NAV rudder indicator
- Other Features
- Mather electronic clutch/throttles for flybridge, pilothouse, aft deck and starboard side at Pilothouse with manual back-up system. All thru hull fittings centrally bonded. Dockside water inlet, aluminum fuel tanks coated with white Imron, electric fuel gauges and sight gauges. 125 gallon fiberglass holding tank with deck fitting. Overboard discharge pump, Head Hunter fresh water jet style heads with level indicator. 3/8” thick cabin safety glass, ½” thick forward pilothouse windows with large windshield wipers with three washers. Built-in electric wall heaters in all cabins. Access hatch and ladder to stern deck from flybridge.
- For more infomation please phone Westport Yacht Sales (206) 298-3360. Listing Broker Mike Williams Mobile: 206-915-6878, Email: email@example.com
- Exclusions to include, but not limited to, owner's & crew's personal belongings. If requested at time of sale, a list will be provided.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.