- 161 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Sleeps up to 10 Guests in 5 staterooms plus 5 crew cabins.
- Total Power: 2250 each Max Speed: 20
- ANJILIS is a collaboration between Glade Johnson and the Trinity Shipyard. Her design is a luxurious contemporary flair with sentiments from the Art Deco era. To accentuate the beautiful Glade Johnson interior, the yacht has a maximum beam of 28 feet. With a maximum draft just under 7.50 ANJILIS is able to access most marinas and shallow coves and bays. The cabinetry and woodwork throughout the yacht has been fashioned from exotic woods and laid out in an appealing styling. Complementing this feature is the use of premium natural fabrics as seen in the staterooms and accent pieces used throughout the yacht's interior. ANJILIS has a pair of 2,250 HP Caterpillar engines that are capable of cruising at 18 knots. Built of all aluminum construction and classed to ABS Maltese Cross A1 Yachting Service, AMS and MCA Compliant, ANJILIS is everything a true yachtsman wants, a world-class, top pedigree interior combined with construction and mechanical systems second to none.
- Main Engines: Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar 3512B @ 2,250 hp ea Engine Hours: As of 15 Oct. 2013: approx: Port 5,841 / Stbd 5,873 Gearboxes: Reintjes 730; Ratio 3.047/1 Drive: Michigan 5-blade Nibral 56" Propellers Consumption: Speed (KTS) Fuel Consumption (GPH) Liters Range (NM) 12 3164 16 1726 18 1307 20 1196 Generators & Electricity Output: 208V / 3-phase / 60 Hz Generators: (2) Kilopak 125 kW @ 1800 rpm Generator Hours: As of 15 Oct. 2013: approx: Port 11,006 / Stbd 11,325 hrs. Shore Power: Atlas System, (2) x 100A cords Batteries Main Engine Starting: 24V / Master Volt Generator Starting: 24V / Master Volt General Service: 24V / Master Volt Emergency: 24V / Master Volt Air Conditioning: Type: Dometic / Marine Air 50 Tons Interior Fresh Air System: 723 BTU; 40 Air Handling Units Other Machinery Watermakers: (2) FCI 2500 gallons per day (9,460 liters per day) Stabilizers: Quantum 2X Active Fin with digital controls and Zero Speed Bow Thruster: Quantum 150 hp Steering System: EMI Backup Emergency System: EMI Fuel Filtration: Alfa Laval MAB 103-24 Sewage System: Headhunter TW-300 Fresh Water System: Headhunter Bilge Water Filtration: Recovered Energy Boss 107 Lube Oil Capacity: 174 US Gallons (658 liters) Waste Oil Capacity: 281 US Gallons (658 liters) Waste Water Grey: 1,583 US Gallons (5,992 liters) Waste Water Black: 263 US Gallons (995 liters)
- Communication Systems
- SATcom: VSAT-Seatel 4006 NERA-FB-250 Fleet Broadband Telephone System: (6) lines and (20) extensions SSB: Furuno FS-1570 VHF Fixed: (2) Furuno 8800S DSC VHF Handheld: (2) ICOM GMDSS UHF Handheld: (10) ICOM IC F60V Cellular Phone System: Ericsson W25 Ship’s Computers: (2) VEI and (2) Dell Ship’s Printer: HP C7280 All In One Ship’s Internal Communication System: Panasonic Phone System
- Navigation System
- Radar: Furuno 2127 (X-band) with 120 nm range Furuno 2137 (S-band) with 120 nm range Gyrocompass: Anschutz Standard 22 Compass: Cassens & Plath Delta Pilot Auto Pilot: Anschutz Pilotstar D Depth Sounder: Northstar 6100i and Furuno Smart Triducer to RD 30s GPS: (2) Northstar 6100i (1) Furuno GP 37 DGPS Wind/Speed Log: Airmar Weather Station outputs to Furuno RD 30 (x5)
- Entertainment Systems
- Note : All TVs and DVD players are MULTI REGION WiFi and IPod docking stations throughout Crestron wireless touch panels Kaleidescape music & movie server with built in Karaoke 500 CD selections and hundreds of movies Sony Playstation 3 Custom Organ Bar Video & Audio Equipment Main Salon: (1) 70" HD Plasma TV (1) Sony DVD Blu Ray Disc Player (1) Pioneer DV 600 DVD Player (1) Kaleidescape Player Skylounge: (1) Pioneer Elite 60" HD Plasma TV (1) Sony DVD Blu Ray Disc Player (1) Pioneer DV 600 DVD Player (1) Kaleidescape Player Main Aft Deck: (1) Pioneer Elite 42" HD Plasma TV Upper Aft Deck: (1) Sony Bravia 46" HD LCD TV Sundeck: (1) Sunbrite 30" LCD TV Master Stateroom: (1) Pioneer Elite 42" HD Plasma TV located Port (1) Sony Bravia 32" LCD TV located Starboard (1) Sony DVD Blu Ray Disc Player (1) Kaleidescape Player Master Bath: (1) LG 19" LCD TV - His (1) LG 19" LCD TV - Hers Guest Staterooms (4): (1) ea Sony Bravia 32" LCD TV (1) ea Kaleidescape Player Captain’s Cabin: (1) Sony Bravia 32" LCD TV (1) Kaleidescape Player Engineer’s Cabin: (1) LG 19" LCD TV (1) Kaleidescape Player Crew Lounge: (1) Sony Bravia 32" LCD TV (1) Pioneer DV 600 DVD Player Galley: (1) LG 19" LCD TV
- Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Range: (1) Viking E48-L Salamander: (1) Kitchen Aid Microwave Oven: (1) Whirlpool Refrigeration: (1) Delfield MRR2N-S (1) Sub Zero UC 200 Series Freezer: (1) Delfield MFR1-S Icemaker: (1) Kitchen Aid KUIC15NRTS0 Dishwasher: (2) Miele 2830 SCI Trash Compactor: (1) Kitchen Aid KUCS03FTSS0 Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Microwave: (1) Whirlpool Refrigeration: (1) Frigidaire FRT17G5JSB1 Dishwasher: (1) Miele 2630 SCI Additional Galley Equipment Aft Main Deck Refrigerator: (1) Sub Zero Drawers 700BR Icemaker: (1) Kitchen Aid KUIC15NRTS0 Sundeck Bar Refrigerator: (1) Sub Zero Drawers 700BR Icemaker: (1) Kitchen Aid KUIC15NRTS0 Skylounge Bar Refrigerator: (1) Sub Zero UC 200 Series Wine Cooler: (1) Sub Zero 424G/02 Icemaker: (1) Kitchen Aid KUIC15NRTS0 Trash Compactor: (1) Kitchen Aid KUCS03FTPA0 Main Foyer Wine Cooler: (1) EuroCave Classic 3 Temp E283 Owner’s Office Refrigeration: (1) Sub Zero UC 200 Series Lower Guest Foyer Refrigeration: (1) Sub Zero Drawers 700BR Lazarette Freezers: (1) Delfield MFR1-S (1) Delfield SMF1-S Laundry Equipment : Main Washers (2) Miele T1415 Additional Washer: (1) Miele T1415 in Lazarette Dryers: (2) Miele W1215 Additional Dryer: (1) Miele W1215 Pressing Equipment: (1) Miele Roller Press Irons: (2) Rowenta Professional Irons Other: Clothes Steamer
- Tenders and Toys
- Tenders: (1) 21' (6.4m) Novurania Custom Tender w/Volvo Penta engines (1) 33' (10.05m) X1 Intrepid w/Mercury Verado 250 hp engine Dive Gear: (2) sets various Waverunners: (2) Yamaha VX Deluxe 2008 Exercise Equipment: Treadmill: Sole F80 Bowflex Dial-Up weights and exercise bench Toys: (1) Hobie Odyssey 2-person Kayak (2) Connely Waterskis (1) Wakeboard Various Snorkeling Equipment Various Fishing Gear (2) Port Runner Bicycles Misc Toys: Tube, Trampoline
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Muir Aft Warping Capstans: (2) Muir - Main Aft Deck Anchors: (2) Talon HP; 847 lb (220 kg) Anchor Chain: (2) 450' x 3/4" Boat Crane and Davits: (1) Nautical Structures EZ 4400 EX Passerelle: Marquipt - hydraulic Accommodation Ladders: (2) Marquipt 9-step tide ride stairs
- Security, Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Panasonic WJ-HD220 Digital Recorder Cameras: (7) Panasonic - Pan Tilt Zoom cameras Monitors: (1) VEI 20” (Pilothouse) (1) Sharp15” (Crew Mess) (1) LG 19” (Galley) Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: Kidde - Fenwal Fixed CO2 Suppression in Engine Room Fire Extinguishers: (28) Kidde – Fenwal Inc. Dry Chemical Alarms: GE ESL 1500 Central Fire Detection Gentex Alarm System with (5) heat detectors and (18) smoke detectors. Safety Equipment Life Rafts: (4) Zodiac 16-Person SOLAS A Pack Life Rings: (4) 30” Datrex SOLAS Life Rings EPIRBS: (2) ACR Global Fix Flares: (2) SOLAS and MCA kits by Pains Wessex Medical Equipment: MCA Class A and C, defibrulator, oxygen, splinting kit, backboard, burn kit.
- 2013 Refit
- ABS Annual & 5-year surveys completed Oct. 2013 Full paint job Bottom Paint – 2 coats and prop speed on running gear Replaced Zincs where necessar Intrepid – complete paint job, interior from the rub rail up, sandblast hull to receive 4 coats bottom paint, replaced hydraulic steering ram, new covers for both engines, new seals for intrepid hatches, new gel coat for intrepid top sides Life rafts serviced Safety equipment serviced New covers(TV, tender, jetskis,jerry’s, paddle boards, outboards modify cover ie 01 rail and zipetc) Repair swim step teak around stbd mid cleat Repair teak on pt stanchion from swim step SpotRepair teak caulking on all decks Sand sundeck teak Sundeck bar top replaced and reinforced when re-installed (AJ Originals) Courtesy deck lights - 60% of all exterior replaced Re-varnish sundeck furniture and all exterior tables (AJ Originals) Re-chrome deck hardware as required Re-chrome aft deck capstans Mains – Remove exhaust and clean, remove and overhaul starter motors, service Gens – Check over, valve lash, replace hoses, clean, service, overhaul raw water pumps Change bearings and seals on Rudders, Stabilizers, and shafts Stern tubes (shaft housing) Rudder tubes & main engine exhaust trunks replaced with new and received a special epoxy coating Re-furbish UHF radios Raymarine charts plotter disc for intrepid Jetski service and paint repairs(Riva Motorsport) **Please Note: This is a partial list of refit items, complete list available
- 2011 Refit
- 4000hr. Serivce on Mains New Bottom Paint & Zincs New Bow Thruster New Laundry Equipment Shower Fixtures Replaced In All Heads All Over-Head Panels Recovered Carpet Cleaned All Caprails Varnished Air-Condition Serviced Port Generator Rebuilt Engine Alignment All Engine Room Systems Serviced ABS Survey Completed
- NOT OFFERED FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
- Owner’s personal effects and art work. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Frank Grzeszczak / Cell 954.494.7096 / firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Broker: Chany Sabates III / Cell: 954.604.2253 / email@example.com