- 118 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
SHALIMAR was designed by Disdale and was built to ABS classification and is currently in class.
SHALIMAR features five staterooms with a luxurious on-deck master stateroom, panoramic skylounge penthouse, comfortble salon and dining area and spacious outside entertaining areas. Her interior is rich with walnut woods, elegant fabrics and beautiful Italian marbles.
CALL to get more information on this GREAT partnership opportunity!!!
- Accommodations and Layout
- Main Deck: SHALIMAR features a large open aft deck with Built in seating and dining table for al Fresco dining. It has stainless steel framed glass doors open into the breathtaking salon which features comfortable seating to port and a fully equipped marble top bar to starboard. Formal dining is forward separated by a marble topped low level buffet and display area. The dining area if framed by overhead lighting and columns on the forward bulkhead. There is extensive storage for china and crystal. Forward is access to the below deck four guest staterooms and access to the raised pilothouse and upper deck area. The on-deck powder room is off the marble foyer. The on-deck galley is to port and features a four-burner cook top with grill against the forward bulkhead and stainless steel refrigerators and freezers against the aft bulkhead. There is an island work area to port. The galley is finished in practical high gloss white laminates with teak and holly sole. The galley is very spacious and features extensive counter space and storage. Crew Quarters are accessed form the galley area staircase. There are Four cabins, all with en-suites for seven crew members. Forward of this area is the on-deck Master Stateroom which is decorated in luxurious fabrics with accents of gold. The centerline king-sized bed is against the aft bulkhead with nightstands. To port is a comfortable sofa for quiet time reading. There is a vanity opposite to starboard and a large walk-in closet with built in safe. The Master Stateroom is very spacious with such amenities as art multimedia center, icemaker and refrigerator. The Master Stateroom bath features fine Italian marble floors with lapis lazuli insets, vanity tops, large jacuzzi tub, stall shower, vanity and his and hers sinks, toilet and bidet. Lower Deck: Crew Just aft of the collision bulkhead are two identical crew cabins with upper and lower berths, drawer storage, hanging lockers and bathrooms with stall shower. Proceeding aft is the laundry center, followed by the spacious crew mess with full galley and entertainment center. The captain's Stateroom is opposite with a queen size bed, TV, Stereo and VCR. The stateroom is very large and features a desk inboard on the centerline, hanging locker, and drawer space and en-suite bathroom with shower forward. The Engineers Stateroom is located aft of the watertight bulkhead aft of the quest staterooms. There is a single berth, desk, bookshelf, storage and bathroom with shower. The engineer's control room is to port with electrical panels and access up stairway to portside to main deck. There is an additional Miele washer/dryer in the control room. The engin room is aft of the control room, ahead of the lazarette which accommodated the new Atlas cycle converter. Guest Accommodatations , is located center ship, just aft of a watertigth bulkhead. There are two identical twin berth staterooms, port and starboard, each with en-suite heads and stall showers. Aft is a large lobby area, followed by two additional staterooms. To port is the VIP Stateroom with centerline king bed, dresser, vanity, extensive hanging locker and storage. The VIP bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub, his and hers sinks, toilet and bidet. To starbaord is the fourth guest stateroom which is currently being used as a combination office. There is a twin bed sofa set headed with a walnut table and lamp, easy chairs, desk area and en-suite bathroom with stall shower. There is a walnut bed frame for conversion to an identical VIP stateroom.
- Commerical Espresso machines (2) Miele Cook top with 4 - burner and 2 grills Hobart Dishwasher (LX18H) commercial size with chemical rinse attachment. Custom Stainless steel freezers (2) Sub Zero Icemaker and refrigerator in flybridge bar Sub Zero refrigerator on aft deck Miele Microwave Miele Dual ovens with convection Miele stainless steel refrigerators (3)
- Aft Deck
- SHALIMAR'S aft deck features built in seating and teak dining table with chairs for al fresco dining. Access to the integral swim platform and also up to flybridge area is from portside staircases. Lazarette access is from the swim platform. To starboard is the stainless steel and teak Mediterranean passarelle boarding ladder.
- Access to the raised wheel house is from the owner's foyer on the starboard main deck or from the crew lobby on the portside main deck. The very modern wheelhouse contains all the electronics with easy viewing around a center console.
- Electrical System
- AC electrical System: 120V single phase 60Hz DC electrical System: 24V 208V 3-phase Generator System: (2) Northern Lights 50Kw, 60Hz 3phase with sound shields. Generators elastically couple to the engine room foundations for noise and vibration suppression 100Amp shore power Systems: Connect to a 50KVA Atlas frequency converter for where there is other than 60Hz or 208V AC input Electrical panel is in the control room forward to port of engine room. 24DC emergency lighting and 120V AC 60Hz lighting throughout
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- (2) MTU 12V396 TB94 main engines, 2500 HP at 2100rpm and continuous power of 2180hp at 1975rpm driving KAMEWA water jets (72S/II) Engine Hours as of 25 Jan. 2013: Port 6,598 / Stbd 6,516 Generator Hours as of 25 Jan. 2013: Port 6,936 / Stbd 5,525 hrs. MYU's are couple to ZF gear boxed (B465) with ration of 2.7:1 (2) PTO driven hydraulic pumps mounted on main engines. Exhaust discharge on the bottom well below the waterline through hydro-dynamically shaped outlet scoops. Polished stainless steel used extensively throughout engine room. Fuel: 4,996 gallons (18 885L) in 6 aluminum tanks each with its own manhole and electric level gauges. Water: 800 gallons in (2) epoxy coated aluminum tanks each with its own manhole and electric level gauges. Holding tanks: 478 gallons gray water in 3 aluminum tanks, 770 gallons black water in 3 aluminum tanks All holding tanks have auto pump with high level alarms. Watermakers Tanks; Matrix gold series 3000 2400/GPD reverse osmosis with high capacity pre-filtration and ultra violet sterilization filters: Maatrix Emerald Series Watermaker Centrifuge: Alfa Laval fuel Air conditioning: Aqua Air chilled water, reverse cycle. (2) separate 10-ton systems, 1 system cools Bow thruster: Hydro Marine 18" tunnel driven off engine PTO, 60Hp Stabilizer: Naiad hydraulic, 9 square feet fins.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Plath Autopilot Closed circuit TV between wheelhouse and engine room Depth, speed, wind with flybridge repeaters systems: B&G (HS921) Docking Station Systems: Portable, remote controlled KAMEWA Furuno color echo sounder Electric horn Trimble NavTrac GPS Gyrocompass with repeater on flybridge Furuno 24mile Radar Furuno 72mile (14111MK) color Radar w/5' antenna SATCOM M with PABX system, Magnavox fax and phone SATTV System: SeaTel digital, gyro stabilized Searchlight Sytems: Sanshin with controls from wheelhouse and flybridge Security cameras foe side and aft decks, includes switches, 2 monitors and security system wired to all TV sets, High tech security locks in all main entrance doors including engine room Furuno 100watt SSB VHF radio's (2) - Sailor Weatherfax and ChartNav
- Deck Equipment
- (2) Bulwark doors each side Side boarding "Marquipt" ladder Winderlasses Systems: (2) Electric Sanguineti with chain gypsy (2) 400' 14mm Anchor chain Chain washing system (2) Aft electric deck capstans Electro hydraulic on tender deck with 2200pounds capacity at 15' (Total 26') 15' Novurania with 90hp Yamaha (1997) Removable tender chocks (4) Lifebuoys with automatic lights (20) lifejackets (2) 8/10 man Avon life rafts Passerelle System: Bitecmare stainless steel, hydraulic telescoping with teak platform. 16.6 long, stows hydraulically in starboard side aft Integral transom swim platform with stainless steel safety rails Swim ladder (10) fenders High pressure deck wash systems Salt water deck wash system ABS fire fighting system Portable fire extinguishers, both powder and CO2 Full flybridge controls and instrumentation with observation seating
- Deck/ Hull Construction
- Composite fiberglass construction Hull is monolithic solid fiberglass All fiberglass surfaces are finished in a high gloss gel coat or sterling Laid teak on most decks Large integral built-in swim platform Spectacular Italian walnut high gloss interior woodwork Flybridge superstructure is aluminum Entire interior design is by Conforzi
- Entertainment System
- Sony multi-standard 25" color TV Sony audio equipment with surround sound woofer system and CD Sony multi-standard 17" TV and VCR in all guest cabins Color TV in owners stateroom with CD, cassette, stereo Full entertainment center in crew mess TV, CD, VCR, stereo in captains cabin
- Shipyard Period November 2012
- The main freezer needed major repairs, new compressor and 4 isolation valves installed between them so if one out of two compressors fail, then the faulty one may be removed without impairing the function of the freezer. The master cabin sound system was replaced for a Bose sound system, one remote controls it all, cable TV / DVD / iPod Three places on the hull had to be repaired from sun blisters The bow locker teak wood was replaced Fly bridge paint job plus repairs of cracks and dents and restoration 2 New paddle boards All the shower doors base repaired from scratch and chipped paint 6 night stands re-varnished The desk in master cabin desk has been varnished in order to remove scratches New costume made AC frame built around the AC vents, to block the AC from venting from the bilges and circulate the air within the cabins downstairs Two new Zodiac life rafts Solas approved, 12 people each 25 Fire extinguisher inspected, serviced and replaced (the bad ones) 24 AC unit costume made air filters, 5 years life time 2 new AC units, air handler Ne w pontoons on 15 ft Novurania New NANO dry bilge system purchased and installed from the guest quarters to the engine room 5 cotes of Varnish on SHALIMAR capping rail 6 new crew mattresses purchased last November Haul out July 2012: Out of the water ABS inspection Replaced all 22 ZINC ANODES New hydraulic hoses put in New Hydraulic seal on KaMewa steering Rams New bottom paint anti-fouling In the last 4 years, SHALIMAR has had all new TV system and blue ray DVD players installed ALL NEW:bedspreads, curtains, head-liners, outside deck cushions (including around the dining table) and carpet.In addition, the main Salon couch has been recovered.The boat so the software is also relatively new.
- SHALIMAR was designed by Disdale and ut. She was built to ABS classification and is currently in class. SHALIMAR features five staterooms with a luxurious on-deck master stateroom, panoramic skylounge penthouse, comfortble salon and dining area and spacious outside entertaining areas. Her interior is rich with walnut woods, elegant fabrics and beautiful Italian marbles. Partnerships Considered. NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Seeking ADDITIONAL Partners! Contact David Nichols on cell: 954-682-6853 or via email at: email@example.com