AVAILABLE FOR SALE AND CHARTER
- CEDAR ISLAND accommodates up to ten in the owner's party in four staterooms with ensuite heads and up to four in the crew quarters. Entering the elegant salon through a portside door from the aft deck, one immediately notices the spaciousness of the full-beam salon and the wet bar is located at forward of the salon. There is a large, L-shaped leather sofa portside facing the Sea Tel Sat TV system with an entertainment center with a 300-disc CD player and eight tuners on the starboard side. There is a game table with four chairs and a buffet cabinet with ample storage built-in. The wet bar has three bar stools with a marble green counter top with brass trim. Beveled mirrors behind the bar with a unique light fixture and art work add to the ambiance of the salon. There is a staircase aft that leads to the VIP stateroom and twin guest stateroom. Custom Valances & Rugs Sub-Zero Refrigerator Ice-Maker Phillips DVD / Toshiba Television
- Forward of the wheelhouse is the "country kitchen" style galley. User friendly, this very functional galley has corian countertops and a center island work stations with ample storage and separate undercounter Sub-Zero refrigerator and Sub-Zero freezer. A full complement of appliances and walk-in pantry with L-shaped settee and three chairs and allows dining for eight. A TV/VCR is suspended from the ceiling for viewing from all directions. A fully mirrored large cabinet area with access doors is forward of the dinette area. The galley also features: 2003 Fridgidair Aplliances Saeco duluxe coffee/espresso machine2011 Kitchenaid Refrigerator & freezer 2010 GE Dishwasher ('04) GE Oven profile convection oven & microwave GE Profile Glass Top 2011 Double sink w/garbage disposal L-shaped dinette w/3 chairs & setee reupolstrered in 2011 Pantry w/storage Trash compactor Flat screen dvd player
- Master Stateroom
- The full width Master Stateroom features a King-size bed with new spread, pillow shams and coordinating window treatments . There is a full-width mirror on the forward bulkhead, an overhead soffit valance and a unique designed headboard along with a walk-in closet, full entertainment center with vanity table & chair. His and Her heads with marble floor and corian counter tops divided by a jacuzzi on her side and a shower on his with etched glass between. There are corian countertops accented by indirect lighting and cabinetry with high gloss enamel.
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP Stateroom has a walk-around queen berth with custom bed coverings and coordinating window treatments. It is well appointed with dresser drawers, stereo, TV/VCR, stereo and CD player, cedar-lined closet along with an ensuite head with shower. * new tile in heads, new carpets in 2010
- (2) Guest Twin Staterooms
- Twin berths w/custom bedcoverings & window treatments Pullman berths Cedar-lined hanging lockers Nightstands w/reading lamps Replaced tile in heads 2011 Lower Companionway: Whirlpool washer & dryer (2010) Storage/linen closet
- Crew Quarters
- The crew quarters are access via staircase from the galley area where the captain has a double berth with private head and shower. Forward is a large V-berth with accommodations for two / Two twin beths. There is a second crew head access from the hallway and a new Whirlpool washer/dryer.
- Pilot House and Electronics
- Simrad 120-mile 714 radar Northstar 951 & 950 GPS plotter Nobeltec chart plotter / Updated 2010 Robertson Autopilot w/rudder angle indicator Naiad Stabilizer controls w/pressure gauge overhauled and serviced in 2011 DDEC electronic displays Icom 156 VHF Sea 225 SSB Hydraulic Bow thruster serviced in 2011 Standard Horizon hailer B&G 2020 depth-speed-distance DDEC manual emergency switch Sony 19" flat screen TV Fire sensor Sky cellular phone Chart area Broward Safety system (3) Gel cell batteries for emergency electronics operation Air handler & breaker panels Wide angle closed circuit camera for aft deck & engine room Rudder angle indicator installed 2011--AMEC CAMINO 101 class B AIS-XM Weather works satellite Master Mariner weather software
- Fly Bridge Electronics
- Nobeltec 96-mile black box Radar w/ARPA interfaced w/Nauticomp daylight viewable, full waterproof screen Bow thruster control Naiad stabilizer control Northstar 951 GPS Northstar 952X GPS plotter Icom VHF Wing stations w/jog steering Engine start/stop switches 2008 Custom Built Marine PC Bench helm seat Large L-shaped settee Wet bar w/refrigerator, icemaker, Jenn Air grill & storage cabinets (4) Built-in chaise lounges 15' Nautica hard bottom inflatable w/new Yamaha 60 HP O/B (refit ‘04) (2) Sea Doo 3-seat waverunners / 2003 Bombardiar GTILE Rotex 717CC, 2 Stroke, 2 Cylinder Low profile 2500lb davit Spiral staircase from the aft deck is aft Sliding hatch/door Pullout tray in the console allows for phone, stereo & VHF fly bridge wrap around wind sheild
- Aft Deck
- The spacious open aft deck is covered by the flybridge boat deck. There is a large table with five chairs and a bench seat to accommodates eight plus two L-shaped settees with Sunbrella canvas. There is also a staircase from the aft deck to the cockpit. Boarding gates, port and starboard along with stereo controls. This is a great spot for early morning coffee and breakfast, or for an elegant evening al fresco meal!
- Deck Equipment
- 15' Nautica hard bottom inflatable w/new 60 HP Yamaha O/B Nautical Structures 2500lb Davit (2) Avon 8-man liferafts (4) Chaise lounges, port & stbd Sony stereo w/10 CD player, cassette player, 4 speakers Wet Bar w/Jenn Air grill, U-Line refrigerator & icemaker Hot/cold sink & storage cabinets (4) Drain holes that discharge below spray rails; ACR 406 GPIRB Kahlenberg air horns on arch w/switch in console ACR 600 Searchlight on arch w/switch in both stations rebuilt and serviced in 2010
- Engines and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Northern Lights 55KW generators (10) Batteries replaced in 2009 Twin Detroit 16V92TA - 1450 HP @ 2350 rpm's / Rebuilt 2003 / full major rebuild in 2011. 200 hours on rebuilt main engines and 5730 total hours. port generator 8284hrs starboard generator 6970hrs. ZF transmissions-serviced and replaced rear input seals on both 2011 1500 GPD Watermaker Inc (new membrane ‘04) (new membranes in 2010) (2) marineAir 5-ton chillers installed 7 new air handlers in master, twin, crew and salon and galley (2) Freshwater pumps DDEC control panel with start/stop switch Closed circuit camera system Vacuum gauges for Racor fuel filters Air compressor replace in 2008 Oil change pump system w/manifold Work bench w/vice & grinder (4) Overhead rod holders new Kobelt steering cylinder, rebuilt hydraulic pump, header tank, and service entire steering system. New set of Spur-line cutters,spare shaft and set of propellers.
- Major Rebuild Detroit 16V92's (‘03), 2011 Engines: all new main bearings, all new injectors, All best quality Reliabuit: factory rebuilt heads, rebuilt turbos, new exhaust insulation blankets. All these items are not part of a routine rebuild (they were offered as an option in our quote), but we elected to do them anyway. Both chillers were replaced new in 2006 New complete paint job (‘04) Inframe complete rebuilt generators (11/04) Radar & plotter (‘04)
- Central Agent Mark Elliott 305-794-1167, email@example.com