- 120 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
IN GREAT CONDITION
- Accommodations and Walk Through
- SCOTT FREE has a custom interior appointed with light ash woods and earth tones by Jonathan Quinn Barnett of Seattle. Her main salon is further enhanced by a chestnut stained ash wood, accented with cherry toned mahogany, liberal use of brown leathers, granite, marble, and commissioned art, create an elegant, luxurious and comfortable interior. The 46" 3D TV in the salon has a surround system and touch pad remotes. The stereo system has approximately 6,000 watts of power and has a memory of almost 9,000 songs. Forward from the aft deck with roomy settee, 2 tables and 2 chairs is access to the salon and flybridge. The salon has a very comfortable bar and lounge area followed by formal dining forward. The Pilothouse is accessed up a staircase just aft of the galley. The galley has a spacious U-shaped settee and two tables looking aft onto the galley and countertop with bar seating. Forward & down is a VIP suite with ensuite bath. The lower deck accessed through the staircase just aft of the galley, offers two guest suites aft and the master forward. The crew is below and aft for maximum privacy accessed either from the aft deck or the swim platform. The flybridge has a fiberglass hardtop with retractable sun roof and 62" plasma TV which is recessed in the overhead just above the helm station. There is a 2 1/2' extension on the transom which houses a fully hydraulic set of stairs and underwater platform for scuba, diving and personal watercraft access. Teak decks on fly bridge, aft, side and forward. Underwater lights located on the swim platform provide hours of evening underwater viewing. SCOTT FREE accommodates 8 guests in 4 staterooms. The master Cabin, located Below Deck Amidship is very elegantly appointed with the use of beige, cranberry and hints of taupe. There is a settee to starboard and a closet to port with a full-sized dresser. Forward is an immense his and hers bath with a glassed-in shower, sink/vanity with cabinets below, make-up vanity, tub with Jacuzzi jet, and his and her toilets. The blend of bone travertine, black Corian and the ash woodwork is striking and finished with gold fixtures and accessories. There is emergency/convenience lighting throughout the master suite which comes on in case of power failure or can be controlled bedside. The VIP suite below Deck Forward is forward of the galley and down a few steps. The head has dual sinks set into an attractive Corian counter with gold fixtures and accessories. A jacuzzi bath and shower combination are also provided. The guest stateroom located Below Deck Port offers a queen berth with ample storage in cabinetry below the beds as well as a built-in dresser on the port side. The ensuite head has the same Corian sink/counter top treatment set into cabinetry finished with gold fixtures and accessories. This head offers a shower stall. The final guest stateroom (located Below Deck Amidship Starboard) is a mirror of the port guest stateroom and also offers a queen berth.
- Main Engines Engine Type: MTU DDC 2000 Series V16 2686 kW Port engine hours 5133, Starboard 5110. Gearboxes for Main Engines: Detroit Diesel Model # DD-6619SC Reversing Gears (ratio 2.72:1) Drive: Hydraulic Speed Consumption per hoursRangeRPM Speed Consump/hr Range RPM Maximum: 21.8 89 gph per side 988 2360 Cruising: 18 35 gph per side 2013 2000 Economical: 9 8 gph per side 4079 950 Generators & Electricity Output: 50 kW Generators: Northern Lights Model # M6680T Port engine hours 14165, Starboard 14249 Generator Fuel Consumption: 2 gph Shore Power: MasterVolt Imtech 50 kva dual supply Shoremaster Compact shore power frequency converter Rotary Converter: Batteries Main Engine Starting: 2 banks 24-volt DC (2 x 8D 12-volt acid proof) with 24-volt, 25-amp McCarron battery charger Generator Starting: 2 banks 12-volt DC (1 x 8D 12-volt acid proof) with 12-volt, 10 amp McCarron charger Emergency: House Bank - 24-volt DC (2 banks x 2 x 8D 12-volt 245 amp-hour AGM) with 2 x 24-volt, 60 amp McCarron chargers. Fire System Bank - 24-volt DC (2 x 12-volt 86 amp-hour Gel) with 24-volt, 20 amp C-Charger battery charger. Navigation Bank - 12-volt DC (2 banks x 1 x 8D 12 volt acid proof) with 12-volt 40 amp McCarron charger Air Conditioning: Type: Aqua-Air Model # A15-3-1VD raw water/chilled water Tonnage: 180,000Btu or 15 tons Handling Units: 14 x AQH-08C fan coil 800 CFM Other Machinery Watermakers: 2 x Sea Recovery 1500 GPD water makers Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad Multi Sea 2 Roll Stabilizer Bow Thruster: Wesmar Hydraulic bow thruster driven by Parker PTO driven off the front of each generator via a 24-volt DC electric actuated clutch. Steering System: Power assisted driven by wheel driven primary pump off starboard main engine. Emergency steering is electric hydraulic power pack with reservoir.The steering gear is in the swim platform bilge area. Fuel Separator & Filtration: Specialty Fuel Systems-SFS 1000-OBP Custom On Board Fuel Polishing Unit Sewage System: 300 gallon main black water tank with Edson diaphragm pump. 50 gallon crew black water tank with Jabsco diaphragm pump. Fresh Water System: 800 gallon water tank with filtration and 2 Headhunter pressure pumps and expansion tanks Bilge Water Filtration: Bilge pump strainers protected by oil soaking pads Fuel Capacity: 8160 US gallons diesel, 100 US gallon gasoline Water Capacity: 800 US gallons Lube Oil Capacity: 100 US gallons Waste Oil Capacity: 100 US gallons Waste Water: 300 US gallon main gray water tank with Edson diaphragm pump. 50 US gallon crew gray water tank with Jabsco diaphragm pump. Ballast: 24 lead ingots 3”x3”x14” outboard of starboard guest stateroom head bilge. 32 lead ingots 3”x3”x14” outboard of starboard guest stateroom bilge
- Communications Systems
- SATcom: KVH Vsat Telephone System: Dect 6.0 answering machine with 6 x portable phone handsets connected to KVH Vsat , Panasonic PABX, cabling and outlets still installed. VHF Fixed: 1 x Standard Horizon ,1 x Icom ICM422 with DSC capability VHF Handheld: 5 x Standard Horizon Intercom: 6 x portable Vsat phone handsets with intercom capability
- Navigation Systems
- Radar: 2 x Furuno Model # RSB-0074 Gyrocompass: Sperry Magnetic Compass: Cassens Plath magnetic compass Auto Pilot: Anschutz Pilot star automatic pilot Depth Sounder: 1 x Furuno FCV 667 color depth sounder, 1 x B&G HS 2000 Multi function SATNAV: Nobeltec GPS: 2 x Furuno GPS Navigator Ships Computer: 1 x HP, 1 x Compaq. Wind/Speed Log: B&G
- Entertainment Systems
- Video Equipment Central Ship’s Video: Control 4 movie server Televisions: Salon-Samsung 46” 3D, Sundeck-62” Runco Widevision, Country Kitchen-Samsung 40” and Insignia 26”, Master-Sharp 32”, Port and Starboard staterooms-Insignia 19” TV/DVD, VIP-Insignia 26" TV/DVD, 3 x crew quarters-Insignia 18” TV/DVD DVD Players: Salon-Samsung 3D BluRay, Pioneer multizone dvd/DiVX/HDMI player,Wheelhouse- Sony BluRay,Master-Sony BluRay Audio Equipment Central Ship’s Audio: Control 4 music server Stereos: Salon-ipod dock, Master-ipod dock, Galley-ipod dock, Wheelhouse-ipod dock
- Galley and Laundry Equipment
- Main Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: KitchenAid 5 burner cooktop Range: KitchenAid Oven: KitchenAid convection oven Microwave: Kenmore Refrigeration: SubZero 690 Freezer: SubZero 690 Dishwasher: Whirlpool Trash Compactor: KitchenAid Additional Galley Equipment Icemaker: Galley , Flybridge and Salon-Uline icemaker Other: Salon, Electronics Room, Master and Flybridge-bar fridge, Electronics Room- deep freezer Laundry Equipment : Main Laundry Equipment Crew Area-Whirlpool Duet Sport stackable washer and dryer, Stateroom foyer-GE Spacemaker stackable washer and dryer
- Tenders / Toys
- Tenders: 27’ Boston Whaler Outrage with 2 x 225hp Mercury Outboards. 15’ Novurania with 90hp Yamaha Dive Compressor: Brownies Dive Compressor Other: Wakeboard, water skis, “Big Mable” tow behind, 2 x stand up paddle boards
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Maxwell 4500 Aft Warping Capstans: 2 x Maxwell 2200 Anchors: 180kg Pool TW and Fortress FX 125 stowable anchor Anchor Chain: 360’of 5/8 galvanized chain Boat Crane and Davits: Marquip double telescoping 1,785lb 0degree rated davit Accommodation Ladders: Crew passage to aft deck (crew escape) Stern Boarding Gangway: 1 x 12’ aluminium folding stern boarding plank suspended outboard by the davit.
- Security, Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
- Security Equipment: CCTV System: Kalatel Cameras: 5 Monitors: 1 Door Alarms: 6 Ship’s Safe: 5 Fire Fighting Equipment: Fire Control System: 1 Fixed Halon System: 1 Fire Extinguishers: 20 Seawater Fire Fighting Stations: 2 Safety Equipment Life Rafts: 2 x Givens 8 person Life Rings: 2 EPIRBS: 2 Flares: 20 Medical Equipment: Complies with Up to 60nm from the coast.
- Sun Deck
- 62' Retractable Runco Widevision movie screen Retractable sunroof BBQ grill Fire pit
- Swim Platform
- Large, retractable in-water swim platform ideal for snorkeling and swimming. Underwater lights.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Mark Elliott 305-794-1167, email@example.com