The finest Donzi 58' Express Sportfish ever built! CARPE MOMENTUM is designed for Tournament Fishing with speed to get out to the fishing grounds first wtih all the luxury appointments of a large yacht, along with all the AV systems and Navigational Systems. CARPE MOMENTUM has a full-time Captain, plus a full-time crew from a larger yacht, as care takers. The owner has outfitted this boat to ensure that she has all the comforts of a Super Yacht with the capabilities to land the winning fish!
- The finest Donzi 58' Express Sportfish ever built! CARPE MOMENTUM is designed for Tournament Fishing with speed to get out to the fishing grounds first wtih all the luxury appointments of a large yacht, along with all the AV systems and Navigational Systems. CARPE MOMENTUM has a full-time Captain, plus a full-time crew from a larger yacht, as care takers. The owner has outfitted this boat to ensure that she has all the comforts of a Super Yacht with the capabilities to land the winning fish!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The detailed craftsmanship is apparent in the Cockpit teak and brightwork, which features a fantastic Blue Water Fighting Chair and a Live Baitwell integrated in the transom. The foredeck has a teak toe rail and above is a full Tuna Tower with Outriggers and all equipment listed herein. Unique to CARPE MOMENTUM is the extravagant sunning cushion on the bow, which makes this boat more like a yacht than a sportfish. The Main Salon offers interior comfort with an exceptional 360° visual, so you can be a part of the outside action and excitement. To starboard is a luxury couch with leather cushions and doubles as a large bed. To Port is the Hi/Low Apple TV and couch that seats three (3) adults comfortably. Also to Port is the Helm with Captains Chair and opposite, to Starboard, is a bench/couch that houses Freezers underneath. Step down into the Galley for a nice dinette for four (4) to Starboard. To Port are two (2) day beds and AV Systems. Moving forward is the head and a double bunk stateroom. The Master stateroom is in the Bow with a full Head to Starboard.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine room access from cockpit voa two-part lockable hatch. 2x MTU 12-B 2000 Series Engines, Engine Hours: As of 10 Feb 2013: 3,725 Port 3,879 / Stbd 3,905 approx hrs. The boat will cruise at 1750 RPM and burn 95 gallons an hour and speed of 28.5 kts. New Exhaust from the Turbo's up New Starter on Port rter on Port
- Navigation Equipment
- 4x Furuno MU 120C Northstar 600i Autopilot repeater Simrad AP28 Furuno RD 30 Nobletech 2011 Charts (just updated) with VEI computer 2x ICOM M602 Furuno AIS FA 150 Furuno LCD Sounder FCV1200L Radar: Tower 5208 Garmin Furuno MU 120 - FCV 1200L Depth Finder Trim Tabs controls Elbex Video Cameras in Cockpit for Riggers That Record to 3 HDV Sony Recorders Garmin 5208 Chart Plotter in Tower
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 25kW Generator Generator Hours: As of 10 Feb 2013:: 5277 approx. hrs.
- Galley / Laundry
- Gaggenau Range GE Profile Convection Oven / Microwave Cospolich Refrigerator Raritan Icemaker
- Audio and Visual Equipment
- AV Systems: Crestron Systems throughout Apple TV System in Main Salon Harmon and Kardon Receiver runs all sound; Speakers throughout; $20,000 system Denon CD Player, Sharp LCD TV 42-inch Sharp LCD 18-inch in Galley Sharp LCD 18-inch in Master Master has independent Bose System
- Optional Equipment
- Blue Water Fighting Chair with Rocket Launchers Bait Well plus one Live Well Two (2) Remote Teaser Reels Two (2) Skylights in the Main Salon Ceiling Hydraulic Window in Center Windshield Two (2) Bosch Instant Hot Water heaters Two (2) Freshwater Pumps Over $90,000 spent on Leather Decor Covers for absolutely everything on the boat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Frank Grzeszczak, Jr / Cell 954.830.4867 / firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Broker: Frank Grzeszczak, International Yacht Collection-Ft. Lauderdale / Cell: 954.494.7096 / Office: 954.522.2323 / email@example.com