- 85 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
PACIFIC MARINER 85 BY WESTPORT
- Quiet 20+ knot cruise speed
- Cherry or Mahogany interior
- Naval Architecture by William Garden
- Styling by Westport
- Finest finishes and equipment
- World class Westport Customer Service
- The 85 Pacific Mariner series by Westport has become widely acclaimed as a proven, quiet, low maintenance motor yacht with excellent sea keeping abilities. The 85 was designed using the core principals and benefits of Naval Architecture, design, proven technologies and engineering. By harnessing the aforementioned, the 85 focus is on quality/exceeding customer expectations that will bring years of enjoyment. Westport is unsurpassed in the application of computer-aided designs and proven manufacturing methods and is also unmatched in the precision of tooling, molds, patterns and finish parts, fundamental to a first class build. Westport’s depth of knowledge and a passion for improvement resulted in the creation of the 85. The 85 balances the best in performance, safety and value. Each Westport is backed by on-going customer support that sets the standard for the industry.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Philip Purcell (954) 316-6364 Office or Info@westportyachtsales.com .