- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MTU Series 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"HIGH BID" is powered by the dependable Detroit Diesel MTU 825hp Series 60 engines with very low hours. Three staterooms, two heads, every stateroom is adorned with high gloss teak panel doors and cabinetry.
She has only approx. 375 hours on the mains and has spent most of her time in fresh water on the St. John's River, being used for day trips. SHE IS IMMACULATE!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding from aft there is the large swim platform leading up to the expansive cockpit, up a few steps to the large aft deck. From the aft deck you have access thru wing doors to the port & starboard full walkarounds or the salon. Entering the salon, there is the galley to starboard and the dining, living areas and the lower helm forward. Located aft is the companionway to the master stateroom. Forward is the companionway to the VIP and the guest stateroom. The stairs down to the forward area lift to create easy access to the stand-up engine room. Back out to the aft deck and up the easy staircase to the flybridge. Aft of the flybridge is the aft deck hardtop with the chocks for the Boston Whaler.
- Entertainment center 42” Sony color TV Pioneer AM/FM receiver Surround sound system DVD/VCR/IPOD Teak and Holly sole throughout Carpet over top of soles Floor runners Indirect high-hat lighting Ultra leather tan sofa with storage underneath Tan vinyl headliners throughout vessel Swivel Chair Dinette table, port side
- Lower Helm Station/Pilothouse
- 2 nd station shifters, throttle and thruster VHF ICOM Command Mic IC-M504 Detroit DDEC Electronic engine system monitors Ritchie 5” Powerdamp compass Wesmar Bow thruster control Capilano hydraulic Steering Hydraulic controls SEA 156 VHF SEA Fire Halon control system Fuel gauges with emergency shut-offs
- Aft to starboard in salon Black Granite countertops Teak high gloss doors and cabinets Under cabinet lighting (2) 10” X 14” Stainless steel deep well sinks Sub-Zero side by side refrigerator & freezer GE Profile microwave oven Grohe type faucet Kenyon (4) Burner surface stove Custom drawers with extra storage
- Access staircase to the engine room Large closet/storage area under helm
- Master Stateroom
- Full-beam master Walk-around king bed High gloss teak panel doors and cabinets Large chest of drawers Cedar-lined closet, starboard Linen closet Sharp 20” color TV Pioneer stereo Custom bed spread & shams (4) Stainless port lights with curtains Emergency escape hatch into cockpit GE Spacemaker stack washer/dryer
- Master Head
- Avonite type counter surface Ensuite access Lighted Vanity Storage underneath and behind mirror Large separate shower stall Large linen/supply closet
- VIP Stateroom
- Sharp 15” color TV Pioneer CD player, AM/FM Walk-around queen with storage High gloss teak doors and cabinets Custom bed spread & shams Large cedar-lined closet Linen cabinet
- VIP/Guest Head/Day Head
- Ensuite access and companionway Lighted vanity with storage under and behind mirror Avonite type cabinet surfaces Separate shower stall
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper & lower berths with storage Full cedar-lined closet Linen closet Desk with drawer (2) Stainless port lights
- Aft Deck
- Poly-Planar MRD60 marine stereo speakers Wet bar with U-Line refrigerator & icemaker Fiberglass textured headliner with high hat lights and speakers Wicker glass top table with (4) wicker chairs Wing doors to walkarounds
- Main Deck
- Maxwell 2200 Windlass – chain/rope 45 Lb. plow anchor Anchor locker split with 200ft chain rode, with additional 200 ft. of line behind it Fresh water wash down on foredeck Hatch for emergency escape or ventilation to VIP stateroom Bow shore power connection
- Upper Helm
- Detroit Diesel DDEC Engine monitoring system Hydraulic engine controls with engine synchronizer Furuno NavNet VX-2 CMAP NT Max with sounder Furuno 10” daylight screen for camera display to flybridge, either monitor Poly-Planar MRD60 marine stereo speakers Wesmar model V2-12 bow thruster Capilano hydraulic steering 5” Ritchie compass Remote spotlight control Overhead bridge lighting ICOM has hailer forward Interior phone system Cameras - aft deck & engine room
- 3-Sided Isinglass enclosure Center helm chair L-Shaped seating with storage below Port bench seat with storage below Fiberglass hardtop & sundeck aft of bridge with 800 lb. Quicklift low profile davit Wet bar with sink U-Line icemaker
- Wing controls with clutches, throttles, and bow thruster control Transom door Molded steps to aft deck with hand rails Glendinning CableMaster shore power cord inlet Dock phone & cable TV inlets 110V Outlet Hot & cold transom shower Dockside water inlet Fresh and salt water washdown outlets Swim platform Dive ladder (4) Rod holders Large Lazarette Ocean LED underwater lights (2) blue color
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 825/hp Detroit Diesel MTU Series 60 engines (700 hours) Port – 6062-HK01 (825 HP) Starboard – 6062-HK00 (825 HP) Dual Racor 751000FHX fuel/water filtration/separation for mains Twin Disc Transmissions: Gear Ratio: 1.92:1 Capilano hydraulic power assist steering Generator – Westerbeke 20 KW model 20.0BEDA 120/240, 800 hrs. Westerbeke fuel/water separator is a remote Racor 500FG Aqualift exhaust Battery chargers: Sentry model 12V/100A (SM Series) Sentry model 24V/30A (SM Series) (2) Engine mounted alternators Main AC Electrical panel starboard in salon by the lower helm Main DC Electrical panel starboard in salon by the galley Air conditioning – CruisAir units; Comprised of (3) Compressors and (3) air handlers (1) FX 24C3-P, 24,000 BTU (salon) (1) FX16C-P, 16,000 BTU (forward and guest) (1) FX12C-P, 12,000 BTU (master) Jabsco Fuel Transfer Pumps Raritan 20 Gal. hot water heater Water pressure regulator tank Batteries (All new in 2010) (4) 8D for engines and generator (2) 4D house (2) Bow thruster Bronze 4 Blade propellers stamped 32X35 Propeller shaft sizes are 2 ½” Stainless steel rudders sizes 24”X14” Full keel Dripless shaft logs Bennett hydraulic trim tabs size 12”X54” Wesmar Model V2-12 bow thruster Engine temperature alarms Emergency engine stops Fuel shut-off valves (5) Kidde fire extinguishers, dry chemical Fluorescent and 12V lighting Raw water A/C pump Built-in Walvac vacuum cleaner
- The owner's personal items.
- “HIGH BID” was built to be Jefferson Yachts’ Miami Boat Show showboats in 2004. Every area of her was upgraded and brought to the highest standards. The engines are larger, the generator is larger; a bow thruster was installed. The master overhead was upgraded. A hardtop was added on the Flybridge. Cockpit engine controls were added. Jefferson kept bringing her to shows until the present owner bought her in January 2008. At that time, the 5 year mechanical warranties were activated. In 2008, approx. $35K of electronics was installed. Both aft deck Isinglass enclosure and a 3-sided flybridge enclosure were installed. “HIGH BID” only has approx. 700 hours on the mains and has spent most of her time in fresh water on the St. John’s River, being used for day trips. There is a 2006 11’ Boston Whaler with a 25hp Mercury 4-stroke, seats, steering wheel, compass, battery charger and trailer, included. This 58 foot Jefferson has the largest volume, storage and entertainment areas of any boat her size and has been constantly maintained by a full-time captain. She is one of the cleanest yachts her size on the market. “HIGH BID” is powered by the dependable Detroit Diesel MTU 825hp Series 60 engines with very low hours. Three staterooms, two heads, every stateroom is adorned with high gloss teak panel doors and cabinetry. SHE IS IMMACCULATE!
- For showings and additional details, please contact central agents Andrew Miles (561) 262-4222 Cell or email@example.com