- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"WASABI" IS THE LOWEST HOUR 64' VIKING CONVERTIBLE ON THE MARKET WITH ONLY 1100 ORIGINAL HOURS! FULL CATERPILLAR PLATINUM PLUS WARRANTIES TILL JUNE 2013!!
SHE IS FULL TOURNAMENT RIGGED AND LOADED WITH ALMOST EVERY CONCEIVABLE OPTION & CUSTOM FEATURE.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter into the salon from the tournament-rigged teak cockpit with mezzanine seating, then through electric assist sliding door. The incredibly spacious salon features a large L-shaped sofa to port with Murray Bros. triangle shaped teak Hi-Lo table, and teak console with storage cabinetry and main electrical panel to starboard. Separating the salon from the galley on the port side is a granite serving bar with two swivel stools. The galley is up and forward to port. Opposite to starboard is the spacious U-shaped dining settee with 40" Sony LCD flat screen TV above on forward bulkhead. Continuing forward and down several steps to the companionway is the oppulent master stateroom to port with queen size walk-around athwartship bed and ensuite head. To starboard is guest stateroom/crew quarters with criss- cross berths and private entrance to head with stall shower. This head also doubles as the dayhead with companionway entrance. Proceeding forward is a large linen closet to port, with stacked washer & dryer in closet and laundry center to starboard. Moving all the way forward is the VIP stateroom with preferred double bed to port and upper single berth to starboard. This well appointed spacious stateroom also features an ensuite head with stall shower.
- Main Salon & Dinette
- Overhead Halogen lights with dimmer Dinette dimmers on overhead Stereo speakers recessed in soffit tied into salon entertainment system with volume control Reading lights, recessed in headline with separate switches Upgraded Bose entertainment system with wireless head phones and Sony Play Station 40' Sony LCD TV over dinette Companionway has custom teak strips in between panels Electric assist salon door Salon Lambrequins are teak framed and fabric Salon valances are teak to hide blinds (2) 360 degree bar stools Murray Brothers teak Hi-Lo table Kenmore Sub-Zerp icemaker in freezer Salon dimmer lights in overhead Channel Plus remote system to run salon VCR/DVD throughout the boat Large custom L-shaped sofa with storage underneath Upgraded upholstery on sofa and settee
- The U-shaped galley is on the same level as the salon and is designed for maximum efficiency. The galley features SubZero under counter refrigeration, electric cooktop, custom storage in port counter top, and custom Giallo Vincenzo granite countertops. Opposite the galley, the dinette seats four comfortably. Granite backsplash Rosewood Amtico flooring Microwave/convection oven Instant hot water Brushed nickel faucets and fixtures Recessed electric cooktop SubZero under counter drawer type refrigeration Icemaker in SubZero freezer Deep pull-out shelves above the countertop
- Master Stateroom & Ensuite Head
- Queen size, walk-around bed with mattress, piston assist lift up top, and maple lined storage underneath Reading lights, overhead with separate switches Lighting, overhead Halogen lights with dimmer & decorative indirect rope lighting from underneath bed platform Upgraded bedspread and shams Teak trim throughout stateroom 31" Flat screen TV Bose entertainment system Brushed nickel hardware (2) Large drawers for storage under bed His and hers twin maple lined hanging closets with teak doors built into aft wall No mirror ceiling in head Brushed nickel faucets & fixtures in head Brushed nickel towel bar and ring Vanity is Giallo Vincenzo granite with bone sink
- VIP Stateroom & Ensuite Head
- Preferred optional double berth to port and single berth to starboard Lockers over bunk on port hull side Dimmer lights in overhead Hanging locker Flat screen LCD TV Vanity is Vincenzo granite with bone sink No mirror ceiling in head Brushed nickel faucets and fixtures in head Brushed nickel towel bar and ring Rosewood Amtico flooring in head
- Starboard Guest Stateroom & Ensuite Head
- Criss cross berths with lift-up lower bunk top for storage underneath Storage drawers located under hanging locker Dimmer lights in overhead Hanging locker Rosewood Amtico flooring in head No mirror ceiling in head Brushed nickel towel bar and ring Vanity is Giallo Vincenzo granite with bone sink
- Deck & Hull Equipment
- For stability and sea keeping ability the running surface features a convex deadrise shape matched to an aggressive entry with sharpened waterline sections. The convex deadrise adds curvature and form to the hull bottom, which increases the lifting motion in a seaway. Upon re-entry, the hull meets the water softly to enhance the ride and overall comfort. Mezzanine cockpit seating with custom cushions Misters over mezzanine seating in cockpit overhang Engine room access with door and ladder to engine room Palm Beach custom bow rail Pulpit Lewmar Pacific C2300 electric windlass Marquipt TL2 - 1500 davit Teak cockpit sole and covering boards Indirect rope lighting underneath the coaming Viking snow white hull & superstructure Underwater Ocean LED lighting (4) whote aft, (2) blue down Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve in port cabinet under gunwale Large scupper drains Solid reinforced keel Fiberglass encapsulated foam stringers Vacuum bagged composite bulkheads Shallow draft prop pockets Quartz overhead lights 2009 13' Nautica side console tender with 60 hp 4-stroke Yamaha outboard
- Furuno RD-30 digital depth/temp Northstar Navionics 6000i chart plotter Icom 602 VHF Emergency engine stop Blacked out buggy top, console and antennas Bow thruster controls Fresh water plumbed to tower Spreader lights Caterpillar control pod
- Teak helm pod - Custom Release Marine EZ2CY enclosure front and sides (Costa Track to Track) Removable flybridge jump seat (2) Release Marine helm chairs with cushions MIYA EPOCH electric teaser reels Extra freezer in front of console Recessed electronics boxes CAT electronic gauges CAT electronic controls Flush mounted lighted compass Lounge seating port and starboard with storage underneath Rod & loose gear stowage Chill box for drinks
- Electronics & Navigation
- Recessed electronics box Furuno FR-2127BB radar with upgraded 8' array with 42 RPM gear box Furuno FCV 1200 BB color video sounder Northstar 6000i GPS chart plotter Northstar 972 GPS chart plotter Furuno RD-30 digital depth display Universal AIS Furuno FA-150 Clarion CD player/FM stereo Sirius SAT radio system (2) VEI 18" SUN 18" LCD display Furuno 23 DHT-LMSE 235kHZ depth transducer Furuno FAP511 autopilot Furuno CA 50B-12 50kHZ 2 KW transducer Furuno CA 200B-8B 200kHZ 2 KW transducer VEI Marine computer Windows XP NobelTec Admiral for 972 Master Mariner live satellite weather system (2) Icom 602 VHF's ACR RCL 100 spotlight
- Electrical Equipment
- 21.5 KW Onan generator with 940 hours Optional second 21.5 KW Onan generator with 815 hours KVH Trac 252 Inmarsat SAT phone KVH TVG6 24" satellite TV dish configured for Direct TV & Sky Mexico KVH High Def converter (4) Engine room cameras Phone & cable hookups (2) Sony HD Direct TV SAT receivers (2) Sky Mex SAT receivers Dockside electrical connection - (2) 50 amp/220V electric retractable Glendinning Cablemasters in port cabinets under gunwales Battery parallel switch Battery charger ISO Boost voltage stabilizer
- Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- The standup engine room features Viking's leading edge powder coated web frame structural steel engine beds. These are mounted to dedicated transversals for vibration free engine & drive train alignment. Standard fuel capacity is 2,215 gallons in Viking made fiberglass tankage, which is then fiberglassed into the hull. All tankage (including water & waste tanks) are designed to miror the hull bottom to maximize draw, increase hull strength and reduce the center of gravity. Twin Caterpillar C-32A engines with 1100 hours Electric trolling valves Capterpillar single lever controls at pod Bow thruster with controls built into shifters Dripless shaft logs Racor fule filter system 1200 GPD Sea Recovery watermaker with automatic back flush Underwater exhaust system ZF Transmissions Dual steering pumps Tool Box Electric fuel priming pump Oil exchange system Custom finished Awlgrip engine room
- Fishing Equipment
- Large bait freezer underneath mezzanine seating Tackle cabinet to starboard with drains Storage/cooler portside Cabinets with gaff storage & for other accessories under port & starboard gunwales Recessed in-deck fish box with electric pump out on starboard side which is insulated & removable Recessed refrigerator chill box mounted under cockpit salon step Deep drop outlets in cockpit Extra saltwater pump for additional livewell or for tuna tubes Live well in cockpit sole Eskimo ice chipper with dump Electric trolling valves Release Marine chair with offset pedestal Fresh & saltwater washdowns Rod holders - gunwale & tower leg mounted Transom door & gate Triple spreader outriggers (8) Rod rocket launcher bridge AFTR
- Other Features and Equipment
- The Viking 64 convertible cockpit boasts 180 feet of working space, including a Mezzanine deck. The Mezzanine actually enhances the cockpit and makes it feel larger because every important detail is built-in and then some. Bait freezers, for example are under mounted to increase capacity. A step to the salon lifts to expose a cavernous drink cooler. The Mezzanine is especially desirable on a yacht this size because it creates an upper and lower cockpit; spectators are close to the action, but never in the way of the angler or wireman, and never obstruct the captain's view of the cockpit.
- Salesperson Remarks
- "Wasabi" just completed the full Caterpillar 1,000 hour service and engines are fully warranted under the PLATINUM PLUS EXTENDED SERVICE COVERAGE TILL JUNE 2013!! . She is a fully tournament rigged beautiful example of a Viking 64 convertible, and immediately fish or cruise ready!
- Exclusions to include, but not limited to, owner's and crew's personal belongings. If requested at time of sale a complete list will be provided.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional details and showings, please contact John Varga (954) 258-1717 Cellular or firstname.lastname@example.org .