Accommates four owners and guests in two ensuite staterooms.
Located all the way aft and just forward of the transom there are separate crew accommodations with two berths, head and shower that have been completely redone and are very comfortable.
- Accommodates four owners and guests in two ensuite staterooms. Located all the way aft and just forward of the transom there are separate crew accommodations with two berths, head and shower that have been completely redone and are very comfortable.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- One of the largest full production express cruisers of her time. She offers a huge cockpit area with molded curved seating for twelve plus guests, is equipped with a custom fiberglass hardtop and outfitted with a hydraulic tender lift system behind the integral swim platform that is only a couple years old. A concealed sliding hatch on the aft cockpit circular sun pad allows access to the crew quarters. The helm is to starboard forward and offers a well laid out console and excellent visibility. A large molded seat is next to the helm and can accommodate up to four guests. The area under the custom hardtop is air conditioned. Down four steps through a folding and sliding Plexi-glass entryway, the galley is to port and the huge salon to starboard. There is a large built-in television and entertainment system starboard forward, a breakfast countertop with two bar stools to port and a huge wrap-around leather seating area aft. There is also a large "Skylight" above and indirect lighting with etched glass around the aft section of the salon. Further forward and to port is the guest stateroom with upper and lower oversized berths. This stateroom has a private access to the midship "day head" with separate stall shower. Across from the guest stateroom is a laundry center with stacked washer/dryer and central vacuum system. Forward at centerline is the master suite with a generous amount of storage, hanging lockers port and starboard and an ensuite head with a large shower with molded seat. All the colors onboard are very soft and neutral; from the off-white carpeting to the soft beige/cream leather sofas and white Corian countertops. The headliner is a light beige nylon ribbed fabric. The galley floor is wood. Indirect lighting and accent cushions complete this decor.
- Located below decks, the salon is aft & stbd across from the galley. A large molded seating to stbd wrap-around the aft area w/a round glass top table. Proton color TV Luxman stereo system w/CD player Luxman stereo receiver Luxman amplifier (2) SMX A/C controls & separate A/C units Carpeted sole Indirect lighting w/custom etched glass Overhead skylight Overhead cabinetry Under seat storage
- Located below deck to port Upgraded flooring to light color oak wood Built-in refrigerator/freezer w/matching front fabric panels Blanco 4-burner stove Frigidaire microwave oven Twin pressurized freshwater pump systems Breakfast countertop w/two bar stools Built-in "space saver" Black & Decker coffee maker 20 Gal. hot water heater Utility/Laundry room (located below deck stbd side midship) Kenmore stacked washer/dryer Central vac system
- Master Stateroom
- Located below deck all the way forward; this cabin offers a centerline "Island type" queen sized berth, several cabinets on each side, as well as generous "his & hers" hanging lockers. The private ensuite head has a large enclosed shower w/molded seat. SMX digital A/C separate A/C system Panasonic TV w/built-in VHS Large overhead escape hatch Earth tones bedspread w/matching cushions & pillows
- Guest Stateroom
- Located below deck, port side forward of the galley. This cabin offers oversized upper and lower berths and hanging locker; private ensuite head w/separate shower. Carpeted sole Separate A/C unit w/SMX digital control Recessed Halogen lighting
- Helm Area
- Located forward and starboard of the huge open cockpit area Single pivoting captain's seat w/arm rest Separate cockpit A/C unit w/SMX digital control Stainless steel framed windshield Inside/outside snap-on carpet Hydraulic/hynautic engine & transmission controls Adjustable steering wheel Wrap around full main engines instrumentation console A/C vents at helm Stainless steel wall mounted ship's bell
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless steel Plow anchor w/appx. 500' of 3/8" chain Custom fiberglass hardtop w/recessed lights Bow pulpit w/rails Updated EZ2CY cockpit enclosure Updated all exterior canvas & covers Fresh water washdown Updated Berber type cockpit carpeting Fenders & lines Add'l cockpit A/C unit w/SMX digital control Navigation lights "Lofrans" electric two-way windlass Cockpit wet bar w/icemaker, refrigerator & sink (3) Windshield washers & wipers Cockpit fiberglass top "hi/low" table Gel coat exterior finish w/non-skid walking areas Twin transom gates to integral swim platform New-style "TNT" tender lift system (new Dec. 2007) (1) Fore deck Bomar (24" x 24") escape hatch
- Electrical System
- (1) Westerbeke 15KW generator with only 300 hrs. (complete unit - new 2006) 50 AMP 125/250 Volts shore power electrical service with Glendenning electric reel system (2) Automatic "Sentry" battery chargers Main engine alternators Parallel switch emergency starting system New DC panel (starboard helm) by Ward's Electric (2006) 12 Volt & 24 Volt DC systems Digital voltage and amp meters at main electric panel
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 3010C color plotter Garmin 3006C color plotter ICOM VHF radio Model IC-M602 Ray Marine autopilot Model ST-7002 Raytheon 72 mile radar Model R80 with plotter "Sea Power" bowthruster (2) ACR-URC 100 remote controlled searchlights KVH Satellite TV system Datamarine speed/log/depth units Garmin "Interface" depth sounder unit Clarion stereo with CD changer (1) 6" Ritchie "Power damp" compass
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 12V92, 1080 HP, complete rebuilt in 2006 by Marine Diesel Specialist and have 500 hrs S.M.O.H. 15KW Westerbeke generator, new 2006 (6) Cruise Air A/C units with SMX digital controls (2) Bilge blowers Engine emergency stop Main engines fresh water cooling system Racor filters on main engines and generator Fuel shut-off valve Engine room thermal insulation and new sound proofing Spare set of propellers Raw water sea strainers Hydraulic steering Engine synchronizer Halon 1301 fire suppression system Lube oil pump out system with manifold Oversized trim tabs New-style TNT platform (New Dec. 2007) Main engine alarm system (3) Bilge pumps with visual indicator panel at helm
- Recent Updates
- JANUARY 2009 UPDATES: Non Skid painted All Gelcoat restored from waterline up
- Over $200,000 spent in 2006 to upgrade this yacht in all areas; from freshly rebuilt main engines by "Marine Diesel Specialists" approximately 500 hours S.M.O.H. to a brand new 15KW Westerbeke generator, (As of Oct. 2007), new bow thruster, updated EZ2CY enclosure and canvas package, new electronics for navigation and communication equipment and much more... This vessel is a "MUST SEE" for anyone considering a large Express Cruiser. Don't let the year of production stop you; this superb 63' Super Sun Sport is in "excellent condition" and represents a great value on todays market.
- Owner's personal items. If requested, a detailed inventory list of items to be removed will be provided to Buyer at time of sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.