- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"ONE FINE DAY" is a must see for anyone in this class of Sport Fisherman. Her 1350 HP 3412 Cats services are up to date and the boat has been regularly maintained; custom raised panel cabinetry and flat panel televisions in salon and master stateroom.
She has become available due to her owner's desire to move up. Easy to show, located in Palm Beach, FL.
- “One Fine Day” sleeps six owners/guests in three staterooms with two heads.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Starting aft is a huge fishing cockpit, with fighting chair. There is a live well, a large in-sole fish box and a tackle center with sink, drawers and bait freezer. To port is the flybridge access via ladder with hand rails. The flybridge features twin helm chairs located behind a large helm console with electronics ergonomically placed for ease of use. The bridge has portside and fore-facing seating in from the helm station, as well as a cooler box for drinks. The entire interior is finished in the preferred Honey Oak wood with tasteful décor throughout. The salon has a large L-shaped settee table, entertainment center and an open galley with dinette. The galley has under counter refrigeration, granite countertops, microwave, surface stove, dual well sink and plenty of storage. Access to staterooms is via staircase to companionway starboard of center forward. The master is located to port with an offset queen berth, drawer and hanging storage, entertainment and access to the en-suite head. This head features a lighted vanity, sink, stall shower, Vacuflush toilet and storage for toiletries and linens. The guest/crew stateroom is across from the companionway to starboard with bunk berths and hanging storage; as well as through access to head shared by forward VIP and day use. The VIP stateroom is located all the way forward with a centerline queen berth, drawer and hanging storage.
- Complete new Flat panel LCD TV and entertainment console KVH Satellite receiver with Direct TV AC/DC Ship’s service panels SMX11 Touchpad for A/C
- Stainless dual well sink with Insinkerator Sharpe Carousel convection microwave 4-Burner electric surface mount stove top Under counter refrigerator (4-drawers)
- Master Stateroom
- Flat panel TV SMX11 Touchpad for A/C
- Master Head
- Sink Lighted vanity and storage Stall shower Mirrored headliner Head with Vacuflush toilet
- VIP Stateroom
- Centerline – queen berth Underneath drawers Hanging storage
- Guest/Crew Stateroom
- SMX11 Touch pad for A/C Access to head
- Caterpillar engine monitoring Northstar GPS 962 Furuno color chart plotter VHF Robertson AP 300X Autopilot Furuno radar Stereo/CD Digital Tachs with analogue reading Search light Automatic Halon System with manual override Manual fuel shut-off Kidded fire extinguisher Ritchie Power damp 5” 24V15A Receptacle
- Davit with UMT chocks Lewman windlass Full-aluminum bow rail
- Engine Room
- Port – Caterpillar 1350HP 3412 Series Starboard – Caterpillar 1350HP 3412 Series Generator – Onan 20KW Glendenning Cable Master 24VDC Ship’s service main breaker panel 24VDC Engine & Ship’s service battery switches (2) Transmissions ZF BW255 Gear ratio 3.45/1
- “One Fine Day” is a must see for anyone in this class of Sport Fisherman. Her 1350 HP3412 Cats services are up date and the boat has been regularly maintained; custom raised panel cabinetry and flat panel televisions in salon and master stateroom. She has become available due to her owner’s desire to move up. Easy to show, located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- THE DINGHY IS OWNED SEPARATELY AND IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE OF THIS VESSEL. The owner’s personal belongings. A list will be provided at the time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For showings and additional details, please contact Andrew Miles, Central Agent, (954) 316-6364 Office, (561) 262-4222 Cellular or firstname.lastname@example.org .