- 84 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2001/2002 84' Northcoast Raised Pilothouse Motor Yacht
- The owner of this Yacht had it built to accommodate his wishes of larger staterooms and heads, creating more room and comfort for his guests and his family. In this manner, he achieved the expanse of a larger Yacht without the normal added length. This size allows the owner to navigate to far more waters and find far more available dockage than Yachts of similar accommodations. In addition, the engines specified are more capable and thereby add a measure of security if a need for speed occurs. This Yacht has a Niche all its own, it is memorable and built for maximum comfort for its owners, passengers and crew.
- Simrad Radar (2) ICOM VHF, Robertson Auto (2) Northstar GPS Naiad Stabilizers New ECU Hydraulic Arch Tracvision TV Aqua Air AC (2) 30 KW Northern Lights Generators (1725 hours) 40”x42” 5-Blade props Telcor Gauges (4) Head hunter toilets (2) 100AMP Glendenning Cherry Interior 3 ½ Shafts Wesmar Thruster 12” dual rotating Twin disc Tranny New dripless shaft seals Kahlenberg Horns New bottom paint 12V2000 main engines recently updated (2205 hours)
- Instruments on lower and upper levels. Three staterooms plus crew aft. Forward VIP with walk around queen berth full head & shower. Guest Stateroom with side-by-side berths full head and shower. Master Stateroom with king berth. His & hers separate head arrangement with tub & shower. Captain’s Quarters aft with upper & lower berths. Head & shower.
- Female molded component parts with poly urethane paint Solid FRP keel & hull penetrations AIREX Cored FRP composite hull Cored FRP composite house, decks & bulkheads Bottom paint sanded & painted with two coats of: primer, epoxy and anti-fouling bottom paint
- Two Detroit Diesel 12V2000 @1480HP propulsion engines with reduction gears Marine Exhaust Systems stainless steel & FRP water cooled exhaust Stainless steel propulsion shafting Solid FRP shaft logs with dripless seals, P.S.S. Cast bronze V struts NIBRAL five blade propellers – Michigan Wheel 40x42 Cast urethane foil rudders with stainless steel stocks Hynautic power-assisted hydraulic steering system – 2 station Wesmar DPC25 HP hydraulic bow thruster – 12” dual prop, counter rotating Fuel manifold with electric transfer and manual engine prime Duplex fuel filters for mains – Racor 75/900FGX Fuel filters for generators – Racor 500FG Lube oil changing system Headhunter marine toilet system Black water sewage with deck overboard outlets (250 gallon holding tank) Bilge manifold system utilizing the engine cooling pump to draw bilge water from various watertight compartments Electric bilge pumps (5), Rule 3,500 GPH Freshwater pressure system Freshwater heater (40 gallons) Naiad model 302 stabilizers Aqua Air HVAC system with individual controls, 10 tons chilled water with frequency drives Variable speed forced air engine room ventilation system with demisters Engine room soundproofing from interior space Engine room automatic fire extinguishing system (Halon 1301) with manual override Compressed air system with engine room outlet Freshwater Tank Level Indicator Blackwater Tank Level Indicator
- 120/240 VAC single phase 60HZ system Master electrical distribution panel Distribution sub panels AC Voltage Indicators AC Amperes Indicators DC Voltage Indicators 24VDC ship circuit 24VDC starting kit Two 32KW Northern Lights generator sets 100’ 100amp Shore Power plug station with Glendenning winder Isolation transformer 12 Volt, 40amp alternators (generator driven) 24 Volt, 65 amp alternators (main engine driven) Battery chargers (2) for house and starting battery banks, Sentry 50amp Batter banks: Main engine start-2x 8D lead acid, each engine
- Dyer Boats 2004 Dyer 16 Glamour Girl Diesel Inboard Yanmar 29hp Diesel
- All owner’s personal items. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent, Camm Moore 954-980-2695 Cell/954-316-6364 Office firstname.lastname@example.org