- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1990 65' Roscioli Z-65 - 2 Staterooms/Sleeps 4/2 Heads plus crew
- Preliminary Specifications
- This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. ENGINE & GENERATOR HOURS ARE APPROXIMATE NOT EXACT AND WERE ENTERED ON APRIL 4, 2011.
- Accommodations and Layout
- Custom floor plan sleeps 4 owners and guests in 2 oversize staterooms with en-suite heads plus 2 crew members in a separate quarters with private head & Shower. BLACKHAWK II is a custom design fast Sportfish yacht built on the proven 65’ Donzi convertible hull. She features two very spacious staterooms, enclosed flybridge with internal circular staircase, large salon, open galley, large cockpit with teak sole and comfortable seating in the enclosed bridge and salon. The master stateroom is full width forward and features a king-size bed on centerline. Above the bed is a glass sculpture of a seascape, edge lighted for beautiful effect. There are two hanging lockers, generous drawer storage and a dressing table with chair to port. The owners’ private head is to starboard a large stall shower with seat. A television and stereo with CD player are built-in. Next, aft on the portside is the guest stateroom. It features a queen-size bed, hanging locker, private head with stall shower. There is also a hidden fold-away ironing station in the forward bulkhead. A television and stereo with CD player are built-in. The crew quarters are aft of this area down four steps. There are two single berths, one each side outboard. Two hanging lockers and drawers are provided. Aft is the crew head with shower. A door aft provides access to the stand-up engine room. The main salon is huge with custom L-Shaped sofa to starboard aft with a cocktail table in front of the sofa. The salon window has an etched billfish scene and is edge lighted. Aft to port is the electrical distribution panel and generator controls. Forward to starboard is a dining table for four. The television and stereo entertainment center is in this area. Forward to port is the breakfast bar separating the galley with seating for three. A spiral staircase leads to the enclosed flybridge. The interior of BLACKHAWK II is very tastefully executed in grey tones with aqua accents including sculptured carpet. All joiner work is ash.
- Grey/Aqua Caesar Stone Countertops Aid Side-by-Side Stainless Steel Refrigerator/Freezer with Thru-Door Ice and Water 4 Burner Smooth Cooktop Kitchen Aid Dishwasher Double Bowl Stainless Steel Sink with Garbage Disposal Washer/Dryer (hallway forward)
- Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 72 Mile Radar R101 Rudder Indicator Robertson Autopilot 6” Magnetic Compass “Dart” Speed, Log, Depth & Temp. with Remote KVH Digital Compass Northstar 951X GPS Twin ACR Spotlights Phone System with 5 Stations Litton 952-02 EPIRB ICOM M120 VHF ICOM M700 SSB 13” Triniton TV Datamarine 7000 Chartlink
- Electrical System
- 12V/24V (DC) Batteries with Parallel Switch and Automatic Charges Generator has Custom Stainless Steel Sound Shield; 570 Hours 2x25Kw Generators 110V/22V (AC)
- Fishing Equipment
- Teak Covering Boards (Cockpit) Tackle Center: Sink, Refrigerator, Grill Teak Sole (Cockpit) Teak Stair (Cockpit) Teak Swim Platform (Cockpit)
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Marine Air Reverse Cycle Chilled Water Air Conditioning Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Engine Room Blowers (2) Engine Driven Bilge Pump (1) Galvanic Isolators Freshwater Cooling System Trolling Valves Hynautic Steering Hynautic Engine Controls with Trolling Valves Automatic Bilge Pumps (5) Fuel Tank Selector Valves 120V Oil Change Pump Alarm System
- Other Equipment Details
- Dual air horns Cockpit sun cover Speakers (bridge & cockpit) Cockpit awning Bridge deck sun cover (2) 50' 50AMP shore cords 2010 sterling exterior paint finish
- Exclusions are to include but, are not limited to, owners’ personal items. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT CENTRAL AGENT, MARK PECK AT 954-224-1351 OR MPECK@WESTPORTYACHTSALES.COM