Sleeps 6 owners and guests in 3 staterooms. There are 3 owner and guest staterooms including 3 guest heads. Crew accommodations include 2 berths, head and shower. Freshwater and heated indoor storage for the last 8 years.
- PRELIMINARY SPECIFICATIONS
- This Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. ENGINE & GENERATOR HOURS ARE APPROXIMATE NOT EXACT AND WERE ENTERED ON AUGUST 12, 2011.
- Sleeps 6 guest and owners in 3 staterooms. There are 3 owner and guest staterooms including 3 guest heads. Crew accommodations include 2 berths, 1 head and 1 shower. Tasteful decor updates, captain maintained, and loaded with extras. Freshwater and heated indoor storage for the last 8 years.
- Main Salon
- The salon has a large custom curved chenille sofa with two modern tub chairs, an attractively designed cluster of three tables for the sofa and one shared by the chairs. There is a built-in entertainment center and a host of built-in cabinetry of Carpathian Elm Burl around the perimeter. The entertainment center holds a Sony TV with VCR, DVD Player, RCA satellite video and cable TV and Sony stereo. All counters, tables and overhead panels are elegantly curved and sculpted. The doors and windows are heavy with polished stainless steel frames manufactured by Trend Manufacturing and are of excellent quality. Blind hinges are used on all cabinetry inside and out. BAR AREA LARGE COUCH MARBLE COUNTERS SATELLITE TV SONY CD CHANGER SONY DVD SONY VCR
- Abreast of the galley is a dining area with a custom oval dining table with seating for 6. A custom floor to ceiling teardrop-shaped locker was designed by Greg Marshall to provide storage for wine bottles and glasses. There is a pocket double door entry with etched glass to the galley to provide total privacy to the dining area. For its size, the galley has tremendous storage and every space has been very intelligently accounted for. The cabinetry is Vitricor with granite countertops, backsplash and flooring. CERAN 4-BURNER STOVE CORIAN COUNTERS CREDA OVEN GARBAGE DISPOSAL GE DISHWASHER GE SIDE-BY-SIDE REFRIGERATOR GRANITE FLOORING QUASAR MICROWAVE STAINLESS STEEL DOUBLE SINK THERMADOR TRASH COMPACTOR
- Master Head
- The en-suite master head features twin sinks, a Jacuzzi tub and a circular shower. The integration of Corian counters, marble flooring, burl wood, Vitricor cabinetry and high-end hardware make a very attractive bathroom. CORIAN COUNTER TOPS HIS AND HER SINKS JACUZZI TUB MARBLE FLOORING
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is aft and features a king sized berth with custom raw silk bolstering and bedding, a settee and custom cabinetry. The walls are of Ultra leather and the ceiling is sculptured. There is a walk-in closet and (4) opening stainless steel portholes. A nice mix of taupe, black, bronze, buried wood and purple are utilized. CEDAR LOCKERS ENSUITE HEAD FOUR PORTALS WITH SCREENS FULL BEAM WITH KING SIZED BED FULL MIRROR SETTEE SONY 21" TV/VCR SPACIOUS VANITY AREA WALK-IN CEDAR CLOSET
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP suite is forward and features a queen sized berth with custom bolstering and bedding. The walls and ceiling are of Ultra leather, the cabinetry is lacquered and the countertops are burled wood. The color theme of this stateroom is camel, taupe, black and burled wood. There are (4) stainless steel opening portholes, an overhead hatch and en-suite head with shower, Vitricor cabinetry, granite counters and flooring and first-rate hardware. CEDAR LOCKER ENSUITE HEAD FOUR PORTALS WITH SCREENS QUEEN SIZED BED SONY 14" TV/VCR
- Guest Stateroom
- This stateroom is amidships and offers (2) single berths with custom bolstering and bedding. The walls and ceilings are of Ultra leather, there are (2) stainless steel opening portholes and an en-suite head with shower, Vitricor cabinetry, granite and first-rate hardware are incorporated. CEDAR LOCKER DAY HEAD/GUEST STATEROOM SONY 14" TV/VCR TWIN BEDS TWO PORTALS WITH SCREENS
- There is a laundry compartment with a washer and dryer, ironing board and storage adjacent to the guest accommodations in the companionway below. IRONING BOARD STORAGE CABINETS LAVAMAT 3200 DRYER LAVAMAT 6200 WASHER
- Crew Quarters
- The crew cabin has private access through a transom door. This area is outfitted with a double-sized berth with custom fitted sheets and bedspread, a lounge area, a en-suite head with shower and the ceiling and walls are of Ultra leather.
- This area is just forward of the galley and dining area and has a very comfortable U-Shaped settee with table. There is storage under the settee which houses a built-in vacuum system. The helm station is fully outfitted with equipment as noted below. There is a pantographing door to starboard which was manufactured by Trend Manufacturing. CAMERA DISPLAY FURUNO RADAR TRIDATA ROBERTSON AP 300X AUTOPILOT TWO ACR SPOTLIGHT CONTROLS
- BRIDGE GRILL CAMERA DISPLAY CORIAN TABLE DAVIT ECHO PILOT SONAR FULL ENCLOSURE – CANVAS & EISENGLASS FURUNO FCV 582 RADAR HAILER ICEMAKER NORTHSTAR 941 PLOTTER ROBERTSON AP 300X AUTOPILOT THREE STIDD CAPTAIN'S CHAIRS TRIDATA TWO ACR SPOTLIGHT CONTROLS VHF RADIO WET BAR
- Aft Deck
- ADDITIONAL ENGINE AND THRUSTER CONTROLS BENCH SEAT COCKPIT TABLE WITH SIX CHAIRS SONY SPEAKERS WET BAR
- AFT GARAGE AIR HORN BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS FORWARD SUN PAD FOUR HYDRAULIC STABILIZERS MARQUIPT SEA STAIRS MAXWELL 3500 WINDLASS WITH FOOT SWITCHES TWO SPOTLIGHTS
- Engine Room
- DETROIT DIESEL ENGINES, 1100 HP, T-12V92 DDEC – recently majored 20KW GENERATOR 30KW GENERATOR 50 AMP CABLEMASTER, PORT AND STBD BATTERY CHARGER BATTERY SWITCH
- “Eileen” has been captain maintained and is in excellent condition. For the past 8 years, she has been kept in freshwater and a heated storage.
- Exclusions are to include but are not limited to owner’s personal items and life raft. A detailed list of exclusions to be provided at time of sale upon written request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent, Mark Peck for additional information at: 954-224-1351 Mobile 954-316-6364 Office email@example.com Email