- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Crystal Seas" features accommodations for four owners/guest in two staterooms. The owners spared no expense to make this the final vessel of its type on the market.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the vessel from cockpit salon door, you will find a light wood interior which creates a very inviting, comfortable salon area, featuring a completely new interior décor. The owners have spared no expense to make this the finest vessel of its type on the market. To starboard is an L-shaped sofa with rod storage, L-shaped sofa with ample space for entertaining. New teak and holly cabin sole, breakfast bar with brand new Corian tops; upgraded entertainment center with 20" flat panel TV and KVH Satellite with twin DVR receivers. Down one step and to port is the galley, which also features teak and holly sole with brand new Corian countertops, new refrigerator and freezer and new ice maker. The owner's stateroom is forward with a double berth and hanging lockers. The guest stateroom is to starboard with over & under bunks and a hanging locker. The head is forward and to port with vanity, sink, head, and shower. The 24" stackable washer and dryer locker are to port.
- New décor throughout the vessel Light oak interior New teak and holly cabin sole Soft headliner / 6'6" headroom L-Shaped settee w/storage 20" Aquos flat panel color TV w/ KVH satellite VCR AM/FM Stereo / CD changer / DVD changer New U-Line icemaker
- Kitchen Aid 2-burner AC electric cooktop Sharp Carousel II Convection oven/microwave Brand new refrigerator and freezer New U-Line icemaker (Salon) 15 gallon water heater Pressure water pump
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline double berth New Custom bedding decor 24” Aquos flat panel color TV with KVH satellite Hanging locker Drawer storage Reading lights En-suite head
- Guest Stateroom
- New custom bedding décor Over and under berths Hanging locker 20” Aquos flat panel color TV with KVH satellite
- 125 square foot cockpit Bait center Cockpit freezer Seawater cockpit wash down Built-in fish storage box Dockside water 50 Amp and 30 Amp power inlets Cable and phone inlets Transom door Engine room access door Rupp double spreader outriggers (4) Flush mount rod holders (4) Rod rocket launcher on bridge rail
- Decj Equipment/Hull
- Modified-V hull with balsa coring, moderate beam, and a shallow keel The topside has a raised, flared bow, stepped sheer and lowered freeboard at the fishing cockpit The deep cockpit has a transom door to starboard and molded tackle and the bait prep area is forward White hull sides with anti-fouling bottom paint and white deck structures Windlass Stainless steel bow pulpit Stainless steel safety rails Stainless steel deckhouse hand rails
- Electrical System
- 110/220V AC & 12V DC Onan 8KW Generator with 2460 hour Electric panel (4) Batteries Hatteras electrical system monitor Battery charger Battery parallel DC Cabin lighting
- Fishing Equipment
- Tackle center Bait preparation station with sink Freezer Rupp double-spreader outriggers (8) Rod holders (6) Rod rocket launcher on the half-tower Saltwater wash down pump Transom door Rod storage under L-shaped salon seating
- The flybridge is spacious with plenty of sitting and standing room. There is a bench seat forward which provides guests with plenty of room to relax. There is 3-sided Eeisenglass enclosure which is all new. The helm area features: (2) Pedestal helm chairs (2) Helm seats New bench seat cushions New Eeisenglass enclosure Bridge console cover AM/FM Stereo/CD player on bridge Deck Lighting SIMRAD AP20 Pilot with Robertson R3000X remote Robertson Dataline S/D speed, depth Garmin GPS MAP 215 & chart plotter Furuno 36-Mile radar Furuno Navnet C-MAP Furuno Navnet C-Map FCV 582L Hatteras system monitor Ritchie 6" compass Sea Worthy Marine stereo/CD SEA 156 VHF ACR URC 100 spotlight Trim tabs Fire system shut-off
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Andrew Miles, Central Agent (561) 262-4222 or firstname.lastname@example.org .