"Bravo Lima" accommodates eight owners/guests in four staterooms.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- "Bravo Lima" accommodates eight owners/guests in four staterooms.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter "Bravo Lima" through port or starboard wheelhouse doors into the large wheelhouse. Aft through a door is the large galley-up, featuring full size appliances, plentiful storage and a dinette that seats 5. Continuing aft is the formal dining area and salon, an extremely spacious area. The dining table seats 6 and overhead is a custom chandelier. The aft section of this area has plenty of comfortable seating for relaxation. The aft deck is just out a door to starboard. Forward out of the wheelhouse and down a few steps are the accommodations. There are 4 full staterooms with the master all the way aft featuring a full king size bed on center line and a large dressing room. The fly bridge is accessed from the wheelhouse up a ladder.
- Aft Deck
- The aft deck is covered with an open back that allows excellent stern line handling abilities. Ladder to swim platform with custom painted oversize steps (2) Padded chairs Life ring Easy access to stern cleats Hand rail covers
- The full-beam salon combined with the white ash interior, gives the sensation you are on a much larger yacht. Aft is a tan leather L-shaped couch. At the forward end of this space is the formal dining table, the entertainment center, the wet bar and built-in custom desk. Carpet (New 2011) Formal dining table (New 2011) (6) Dining chairs (New 2011) L-Shaped tan leather couch Reclining chair Marble coffee table Wood mini blinds Track lighting Opening side windows with screens Curtains with matching valances (New 2011) Hatteras installed custom desk Wet bar with sink, bottle and glass storage Scottsman icemaker (2010) Sony 27” flat screen color TV Alpine AM/FM/CD player Sony Satellite receiver (2010) KVH 4-Satellite TV system with 2 receivers
- The galley-up also takes advantage of the full-beam. All of the appliances are full size. There are plenty of cupboards, carefree Formica counters, and a nice dinette to starboard. The windows in this area are also open and have screens. There is a door between here and the salon and also one aft of the wheelhouse (closing this door allows you to cruise after dark from the lower station with lights on in the galley and salon). Stainless steel refrigerator (New 2010) Magic Chef oven Magic Chef 4-burner cooktop (New 2010) Sharp microwave/convection Bosch dishwasher Lots of cupboards Double stainless steel sinks with garbage disposal Opening windows Dinette with seating for five (Re-upholstered 2011) Corian table top Wood mini blinds Cruiseair AC SMX controls Wood/vinyl floor in galley & pilothouse (New 2011)
- The galley-up also takes advantage of the full-beam. All of the appliances are full size. There are plenty of cupboards, carefree Formica counters, and a nice dinette to starboard. The windows in this area are also open and have screens. There is a door between here and the salon and also one aft of the wheelhouse (closg this door allows you to cruise after dark from the lower station with lights on in the galley and salon). Stainless steel refrigerator (New 2010) Magic Chef oven Magic Chef 4-burner cooktop (New 2010) Sharp microwave/convection Bosch dishwasher Lots of cupboards Double stainless steel sinks with garbage disposal Opening windows Dinette with seating for five (Re-upholstered 2011) Corian table top Wood mini blinds Cruiseair AC SMX controls Wood/vinyl floor in galley & pilothouse (New 2011)
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom on “Bravo Lima” occupies the aft 1/3 of the lower deck. It is one of the largest you will find on any 65' yacht. It features a centerline walk around king size bed with (New 2010) custom mattress, a large dressing room with sink and vanity, lots of hanging storage and drawer space, and a large ensuite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. There are plenty of opening portholes with screens. The fabrics used in this area help provide a pleasant, open-airy feeling. King size centerline bed Large dressing room with vanity and lots of storage Built-in JVC color TV Sony flat panel TV (New 2010) Cruiseair AC SMX controls Night/reading lights Mitsubishi Diamond audio AM/FM/Cassette Large cedar-lined hanging lockers Ensuite head Galley Maid head Whirlpool tub Custom sink with gold faucet
- Guest Stateroom - Midship
- This stateroom is located forward of the walk-thru engine rooms. It features 2 double beds with new mattresses and entertainment system. The guests use the head located directly across the hall. (2) Double beds – new custom mattresses (2010) Opening port holes Magnavox HDTV 15” LCD TV Sony DVD/VHS player (2005) Cedar-lined hanging locker Night/reading lights Cruiseair AC SMX controls
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- This stateroom is located forward to port. It has 2 double beds, a large window, hanging locker, and a full entertainment system. The head is located directly across the hall. (2) Double beds - new custom mattresses Cedar-lined hanging locker Large window Magnavox HDTV 15" LCD TV Sony DVD/VHS player Night/reading lights Volume control for stereo speakers
- Captain's Stateroom - Bow
- This stateroom is perfect to use for guests or as crew quarters. The sleeping arrangement consists of two bunk beds. It features an ensuite bathroom with stall shower. Additional features include a full entertainment system, a large hanging locker, and an overhead escape hatch with screen. (2) Bunks - new custom mattresses (2010) Overhead hatch with screen (rebuilt 2003) Opening port holes with screens Access to anchor locker Large cedar-lined hanging locker Cruiseair AC SMX controls 2 Night reading lights Magnavox HDTV 15" LCD TV (2005) Sony DVD/VHS player (2005) Ensuite head with Galley Maid toilet, stall shower, and molded sink
- Mitsubishi Diamond audio AM/FM/Cassette player Whirlpool thin twin washer & dryer Cedar-line linen closet Privacy doors forward of VIP & master stateroom Wall covering (New 2010)
- The flybridge offers plenty of seating. It is complete with a fiberglass wet bar with icemaker and a raised dash pod with electronics. The arch has a factory hinge making and mast above and the Bimini top has the 1-1/8" stainless bows. The Emron stripes were removed from the front of the bridge and a custom gold leaf stripe was added on the side stripes. Bench seat covers (New 2010) 1000# Hydraulic davit KVH 4 Sat dome on custom base Hatteras hinged arch Hatteras mast with flags and lights Custom wet bar with sink U-Line refrigerator with icemaker Arch lights Bimini top with 1 1/8” stainless bows Bimini top aft of arch Dunnage box Pompanette helm chairs Simrad Robertson autopilot Datamarine depth and speed repeaters COM M127 VHF ACR Spotlight control Naiad stabilizer control Windless control switch Northstar GPS Rupp antenna mounts
- From the pilothouse doors forward you will find wide decks and a large foredeck with built-in sunning pad and seat. The bow pulpit has a solid teak insert. Aft of the pilothouse doors there are narrow decks that allow access to the side of the salon and galley areas for cleaning and fender hanging purposes. These narrow decks help create the large spaces inside. Varnished teak hand rails with custom covers Bow pulpit with varnished teak inlay and custom cover Hatteras deck boxes Varnished Hatteras pike pole Glendinning cable winder with 100’ white cord & remote control Galleymaid windless with foot controls Buel Quad air horns Courtesy lights BBHW Galley Maid windlass 200’ Anchor chain Polished stainless steel anchor Bow seat with storage below Sunning pad (New 2010) (2) Hatteras varnished flag poles Freshwater wash down on bow Marquipt sea ladder (mounted) Marquipt sea stairs with varnished handrail
- Engine Room
- The total hours on “Bravo Lima” are 1525/port amd 1734/starboard SMOH in 2003. The engines were rebuilt without regards to cost by WC Beardslee, a Detroit Diesel authorized dealer. Generator 880 hrs. ZF gearboxes Naiad 254 stabilizers(New Seals 2011) Racor fuel filters Air hose Water hose Fuel tank valves Flo-Scan gauges (2002) (2) Sentry 40 amp battery charger (2010) Glendinning engine synchronizer Blue silicone hoses Air Sepps Sears 110 volt freshwater pump (2010) Bradford-White 40 gallon hot water tank (2010) Bronze sea strainers Fiberglass battery boxes Oil change system (2010) Intercomb CO2 fire system (Re-Certified 2009) Updated Hynautic bleeding valves New AC Water pump (2011) All new stabilizer hydraulic hoses
- "Bravo Lima" is certainly a yacht that does not look her age. She spent her first 19 years of service as a fresh water yacht. This vessel represents a great opportunity!
- Contact Ralph Raulin (561) 302-7894/Cellular or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .