- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Traditional 46' Post Sportfisherman with same owner for last 21 years!
Twin 671's with low hours since MAJOR overhaul - complete refit in 1994.
Onan 8KW generator; 3-zone A/C; and hardtop. MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!
- Entertainment center forward with (6) cabinets RCA TV L-shaped sofa (2) Barrel chairs Varnished interior cabinetry throughout Aft bulkhead storage Counter forward Wetbar Icemaker (New) Overhead rod storage AM/FM/CD player
- DOWN to port Dinette port aft Hotpoint full-sized stand-up refrigerator/freezer (New) Princess 3-burner electric stove w/oven Nautilus exhaust fan Large stainless steel sink w/hot and cold pressure water Opening port w/screen (2) Shelves (5) Cabinets (3) Drawers
- Master Stateroom
- Amidships to starboard Large double berth(storage under) Reading lights (2) Cabinets Opening port/w screen Small hanging locker Counter with (3) drawers beneath and a large hanging locker A/C controls Overhead vents MASTER ENSUITE HEAD starboard Stall shower w/storage, seat, sump Sink with hot and cold pressure water Storage Mirror faced medicine cabinet (2) Towel rods Lectra-San marine head
- Guest Stateroom
- FORWARD Upper/lower berths to port Storage beneath lower berth Opening port w/screen Overhead opening hatch Access to anchor locker in forward bulkhead A/C controls Reading lights (3) Large cabinets starboard w/shelf beneath 2nd HEAD amidships to starboard Lectra-San marine head Sink w/hot and cold pressure water Storage outboard w/mirrored door Towel rod Overhead opening hatch Shower stall w/storage cabinet and sump
- Electronics and Navigation
- Sitex VHF radio Sitex Video sounder Intercom system Robertson AP200X autopilot Seaworthy AM/FM/CD stereo 2/10 disc changer Magellan GPS/Plotter Datamarine digital depth Datamarine digital speed/log Compass
- Main Deck
- (2) Anchors Spotlight Bow pulpit w/anchor roller Electric windlass Stainless steel bow rails Stainless steel fender holders Deckbox Swim platform (3) Hatches Mooring lines Emergency liferaft Electronics in overhead and side consoles Chair aft and to starboard Bench seats are both forward of helm and to port with cushions
- Cockpit and Fishing Equipment
- COCKPIT Teak coverboards Door to main cabin Ladder to Upper Helm FISHING EQUIPMENT Half Tower Fighting chair Rupp double spreader outriggers Rocket launcher on bridge rail Rod holders in teak coamings Bait station to port Rod holders overhead in main cabin
- Mechanical and Engine Room Systems
- Twin 671's with approximately 1350 hours SMOH which was completed in 1994. Engine synchronizer Onan 8 KW generator (2400 hrs) Kidde fire suppression system Spotlight Battery charger Trim tabs Fuel filters Salon A/C with digital controls - new 2011 New cutlass bearings 2011
- Salesman's Remarks
- Same Owner for past 21 years! Complete refit in 1994. A reliable older Post 46 priced to sell!
- Exclusions to include, but not limited to, owner's personal belongings. If requested at time of sale, a list will be given.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information contact Central Agent, John Varga, at 954-316-6364 Office , 954-258-1717 Cell or via email @ email@example.com .