"Dolly" accommodates up to seven owners/guests in three staterooms, plus crews quarters.
- Engines warranties until March 2013 Nautica 2009 Tender (Engine 2005) New mattresses throughout vessel 2012 Paint job in 2009
- Seatrial Data
- 1800 RPM's 52% LOAD 84 Gals. 15.6 1900 RPM's 57% LOAD 94 Gals. 16.3 2000 RPM's 67% LOAD 125 Gals. 17.2 1800 RPM's 52% LOAD 84 Gals. 16.3
- "Dolly" accommodates up to seven owners/guest in three staterooms. All staterooms are equipped with their own TV and Direct TV receivers. The guest staterooms are separated from the owner's cabin by a foyer. The crew quarters are located forward bow area, and are accessed by a stairwell in the galley from the country kitchen. Accommodations include a cabin with two berths and a captain's cabin with queen berth, a shared head with shower to port.
- Aft Deck
- The expansive aft deck is deep and full-beam. It is anchored by a bench seat and a large beautifully inlaid teak table with seating for up to eight people. The tabletop has a custom sumbrella padded cover to protect it from the elements. The table is surrounded by five new teak seats as well as two large teak barrel chairs, all of which have been varnished to a high gloss and are padded with matching Sumbrella. There are warping winches to port and starboard. Icemaker (2013) New cushions (2013) New LED lights on exterior New underwater lights New LED spot deck lights
- The main salon is separated from the aft deck by a hydraulic door. The tastefully decorated spacious salon is both ideal for entertaining and comfortable for daily living, with separate areas for dining and seating. The salon also features an eye-catching granite topped bar which accommodates three. There are two sideboards with the port sideboard configured to house a concealed desk/laptop tray. All window and door treatments in the salon have been electrified with remote controlled operation. For your entertainment pleasure, there is a 42" Sony flat screen TV housed in a cabinet with lift and a complete set of video and sound equipment. The sound system also provides feed to all public areas on the yacht, (the staterooms have their own receivers, as does the flybridge), including the aft deck, cockpit, foredeck and galley.
- Day Head
- A stylish appointed day head is just forward of the salon in the starboard companionway. It features a marble counter and sole, sconces and custom hand painted sink with Grohe faucet.
- With many large windows including a forward "windshield", the enormous country kitchen style galley and dinette area is well laid out and a sure crowd pleaser as a gathering spot. The sweeping panoramic view on three sides is outstanding. All counters are granite topped and the island counter also serves as a dining table; with two built-in swing stools customized to allow seating at either the center island or dinette. The dinette has been newly recovered, giving the galley an elegant look. The galley sole is teak and holly. All appliances are GE Profile units and the faucet is Grohe. There is a large lighted pantry with pull-out shelves, which lock into place. Access to the crew area is via stairs at the starboard forward end of the galley. 4-Burner cooktop with conventional oven below and microwave above Dishwasher Trash compactor New regrigerator - Larger than standard (2013) New microwave (2013) In-Sink-Erator disposal Sharp Aquos 10" TV 25 Bottle wine cooler Cabinets and drawers throughout
- Located in the forward end of the bright, sunlit galley area, the enormous dinette will seat up to five, with additional seating for two available at the adjacent galley island counter. There is plenty of storage provided under the dinette seating at either end as well as a cleverly concealed storage "well" in the "dash" beneath the "windshield".
- Master Stateroom
- The stylish, well-appointed master suite is entered through large double doors. The stateroom is full-beam and provides ample storage, including dressers on either side of the king berth with drawers below on each side and two spacious hanging lockers. For entertainment, there is a 42" Sony LCD flat screen TV with DVD player. Music is provided by the stereo system and CD player. The huge "his and hers" full-beam ensuite head features a marble-lined central shower with built-in marble bench and dual shower heads. The entire ensuite head is finished in marble and accented with Grohe faucet.
- VIP Stateroom
- The spacious VIP stateroom is located to starboard and offers a queen island berth, vanity, ample storage, and a large hanging locker; flat screen TV with DVD and AM/FM plus CD player round out the amenities. The ensuite head is spacious and a marble counter and shower stall and is accented with Grohe faucet.
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- The twin guest stateroom is to port. This stateroom can accommodate up to three guests. In addition to the twin berths, which can be joined together to form a queen, there is a Pullman berth. There is ample storage, including a large closet. Entertainment equipment includes a flat screen TV with DVD, AM/FM stereo and CD player. The ensuite head also features a marble counter, Grohe faucet and has a separate shower stall.
- Crew Quarters
- There is a small foyer, with a full-size stack washer/dryer unit concealed in a cabinet, and a large linen closet. The crew cabin, with over/under single berths, is forward of the foyer. It is equipped with a Sharp 13" flat screen TV and several cabinets and drawers for storage. The captain's cabin is to port and features a queen berth, Sharp 13" flat screen TV, closet, and a variety of drawers. The captain's and crew cabins have direct access to the shared head. The shared head has a shower stall, marble counter and Grohe faucet.
- The enormous flybridge offers seating for more than twenty, and is accessed both from the pilothouse and from a stair leading up from the aft deck. The flybridge is covered by an attractive fiberglass hardtop, custom designed and manufactured by Pipewelder's Marine. The flybridge is fully equipped and helm station carpeted. There are two 2-person Pompanette bench seats (with storage below each bench) and a complete array of all necessary instrumentation. The focal point of the entertainment area is a full wet bar with granite top, seating for three. The bar is equipped with an icemaker and Kenwood AM/FM satellite radio with CD player. Two large seating areas (storage under) with tables flank the bar and there is even enough open space for dancing. Aft of the entertainment area is a large cabinet to port with Fire Magic gas barbecue (with storage underneath) and an additional U-line freezer. The 2009 15 ft. Nautica RIB dinghy is stowed on a cradle at the aft end of the flybridge. The dinghy is equipped with a 60 HP Yamaha engine, Bimini top, and a full array of electronics, including Garmin GPS, knot meter, depth sounder and VHF and built-in water access step for easy boarding from the water. It is launched and retrieved with a custom Quicklift 2000 lb. capacity, remote controlled, hydraulic davit capable of launching the dinghy over the stern or either side. New carpeting (2013) New cushions (2013) 12" Nauticomp sunlight LCD display Glendinning single lever electronic engine controls with wired remote Furuno Navnet plotter/sounder/radar Raymarine depth/log Icom ICM602 VHF with Command mic remote Simrad AP20 autopilot with digital/analog electronic compass Naiad joystick bow thruster control Naiad Multisea II stabilizer control (2) ACS Search light controls (2) Kahlenberg trumpet horn set
- Electrical System
- "Dolly" is equipped with two 220 volt, 100 amp shore power cables, each deployed by its own Glendinning CableMaster system, with one located forward on the starboard side, and one in the engine room. The yacht is able to operate to full capacity on just one cord. Her DC system is 12/24 volts. (2) Northern Lights Model M984-K 33 KW generators (Port 2573/hrs & Stbd. 2528 hrs) Batteries: 8-8D service batteries, (2) batteries for windlass, (1) starting battery for each genset (2) Glendinning CableMaster systems with smart box (4) 175 watt HID underwater lights (3) 24V 30A-80A Dolphin battery chargers (1) 12V 30A Charger
- Pilothouse & Doghouse
- A deft blend of elegance and space age technology, "Dolly's" pilothouse fulfills its role as the nerve center of the yacht, offering both practicality and comfort. From the state-of-the-art instrument panel to the navigation corner complete with a flag locker reminiscent of an 18 th century windjammer, the pilothouse reflects the finest in maritime tradition and technology. Cleverly concealed under the pilothouse is an enormous "doghouse" storage area, complete with shelving which allows easy access to electronic controls. This area also contains seven DirecTV receivers. Seating includes the Stidd helm chair and a corner settee (with storage beneath) seating 2-3 with table. In addition to the flag locker, the navigation corner includes a chart table and bookcase, as well as, a large storage cabinet. There is a cleverly concealed chart holder behind the settee. On either side of the pilothouse helm there are large cabinets and drawers for storage and computer equipment. The centerpiece of the electronics array is the custom-built MSI navigation computer running Nobeltec plotting software. The plotter is displayed on one of the three 17" Samsung Syncmaster 1700P LCD monitors, which also provide data readouts, CCTV display, satellite TV and a variety of user-defined radar/plotter displays. MSI custom navigational computer Wema water/fuel gauges (2) ACS searchlight controls Simrad AP20 autopilot with digital/analog electronic compass readout Furuno Model 2117BB Black Box radar with full ARPA target tracking capability Furuno WAAS GPS/DGPS Furuno Navtex NX300 Weatherfax receiver Furuno LS6100 depth sounder (3) 17" Samsung LCD monitors Raymarine log/wind indicator Naiad Multisea II stabilizer control Panasonic CCTV system, 4 pan/zoom cams; (2) aft deck, (2) engine room Bilge/fire/navlight alarm annunciator panel Glendinning single lever electronic engine controls Naiad joystick bow thruster control Icom ICM602 VHF Glendinning synchronizer control DVD player
- Cockpit & Swim Platform
- The full-beam and deep cockpit offers more outside room for entertaining, as well as serving as a platform for water activities and fishing. There are also two cabinets on either side of the Lazarette/engine room door containing several drawers. Stern of the cockpit is the non-skid fiberglass swim platform and one transom door for access. Beneath the cockpit is an enormous full-beam Lazarette containing a large freezer, and the yacht's Fortress storm anchor. Excellent access to the yacht's steering gear is available in the Lazarette. There are eight permanently installed rod holders in the cockpit with seven rod holders mounted to the ceiling in the engine room. The transom houses a bait-well and has been equipped with a handheld fresh water shower and hose outlet. On the starboard side of the cockpit is a docking helm station with Glendinning electronic controls and a bow thruster control, as well as a Furuno LS6100 depth sounder. Naiad 36 HP Model HPS 12HT proportional hydraulic bow thruster 200# Danforth type anchor with 400' chain rode Maxwell warping winches Marquipt Sea Stair boarding gangway (stowed in dedicated locker) Aluminum side-boarding ladder Maxwell 4000 windlass
- Engine Room/Mechanical Equipment
- Complementing the spacious, well-lit engine room is a custom feature not normally found in yachts of this size: a large, full-beam work/storage area lined with built-in cabinets providing ample space for storage of parts, fishing and snorkeling gear, etc. The cabinets are topped with workman-like Formica counters and there is a small freezer located in this compartment, as well as, a work sink and even a head which is ideal for the use of guests/workmen engaged in water activities and/or engine room maintenance. Immediately forward of the workroom is the fully-equipped, spotless and carpeted engine room. The engine room is soundproofed, insulated and is enclosed by watertight bulkheads. Caterpillar C30 engines, 1550 HP (Port 2348 Hrs. & Stbd. 2540Hrs.) Delta T filtered ventilation system Naiad Stabilizers, Model 302, 9 Sq. Ft. each Dual Racor for each engine & generator Sea chest for all vessel through-hulls Sea Recovery Model SRC1400 water maker, 1400 GPD Oberdorfer fuel transfer pump (metered) w/ manifold Engine driven bilge pump w/manifold Reverso oil change system (7) Rule bilge pumps throughout vessel, 2330 gph to 3700 gph (4) 12-ton Cruisair A/C chillers Nutone central vacuum system Headhunter waste treatment system (certified for overboard discharge after treatment) (2) 30 Gallon water heaters Sea Fire FM 200 fire system Recirculating (inline) HW pump Air compressor for salon sliding door Dripless shaft and rudder post logs Glendinning CableMaster (forward unit located in cabinet at galley) Spur cutters on shafts New tool box (2013)
- All artwork aboard and the owner's personal effects. Excluded from the sale are (2) Wave runners + (2) Sea Bob's, but included is a Nautica Inflatable tender (not displayed on the boat). A detailed list will be provided at the time of sale upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional details and showings, please contact Bryan Long (954) 612-1201 cell or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .